Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2021  (Read 361152 times)

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
Re: Beak Room 2021
« Reply #14010 on: October 14, 2021, 04:45:10 PM »

Good Afternoon
A good work day and beautiful sunny skies,  we are at our high now of 66.. I am off tomorrow and may probably mow. Eh, not sure..lol

KB At least the painter is doing it now, it may be ok.. OH goodness,  it has to be down in 30s before I turn heat on, well  I say that now, I'm just not ready yet..Lol Oh how very sad for Gladys  :'( poor girl..
OLDGUY Glad things are looking up, little by little.. It all takes time.. Prayers!
PUFF Its sad to think things are never quite right,
when they are thought to be.
TSK Have a blast in Door County,  how very exciting for Bro and SIL and new house :)
CLYNN I would have worn rhe Bells, and the vest, would today! I loved 60s fashion..Not too keen on rhe crochet vest tho..lol You had style! AWW the cheetah cubs  :) LOL  George Forman Computer...lol So glad you only had normal soreness,  thata double dose could have really made you sick! OH bless those biologists for getting the hammock our of rhe Bucks rack! The Trio nest looks lovely,  love them! TP math tho...lol OH what a co before pic of rhe Beatles!
KAREN Glad to hear about Harriet and the nest  :)
JASPURR Eagle Mom's and Karate..lol
LANI The Quokka is so cute and very happy looking! I so love Vince Gill, always have  :)
PHYL Will work for Peanuts! Lol
LISA Feeling ok after Flu shot?
PEEP Oh yes that annual Halloween potluck,  oh I bet you will miss that, was always a fun time for you!  :-\
LILBRO I bet Penny was having a blast in rhe snow!t Those vids will be FUN..

NEVER sure about which one is which with Mr and Mr. NORTH...beautiful which ever today
🦅🇺🇸💓

PeepSpy

« Reply #14011 on: October 14, 2021, 04:50:31 PM »

Tsk, Pink, my first year there for Halloween we had a big crock pot of Chile with a fake skull floating in it!  ;D
Peace - Noel 🎅🤶🦌🌲

PeepSpy

« Reply #14012 on: October 14, 2021, 04:54:31 PM »

The Norths had a very successful season this year!  :D
Peace - Noel 🎅🤶🦌🌲

PeepSpy

« Reply #14013 on: October 14, 2021, 05:08:57 PM »

Can't beat Karen on Halloween! We are going to miss our party gal!  ;) :)

My boss/Program Manager made a great pirate too! one of the better costumes.  :)
Peace - Noel 🎅🤶🦌🌲

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
« Reply #14014 on: October 14, 2021, 05:15:34 PM »

PEEP I don't remember that particular story about the Chili but that sounds very spooky and Halloweeny  :)

OOOH Don't forget! Sad it's not on Prime channel this year..UGH..Thats another Talk Show..Won't go there...
🦅🇺🇸💓

PeepSpy

« Reply #14015 on: October 14, 2021, 05:20:32 PM »

Ever make spider deviled eggs with black olives, Pink?  ;D

Peace - Noel 🎅🤶🦌🌲

T40cfr403

« Reply #14016 on: October 14, 2021, 05:27:48 PM »

clynn - This is a fake photo, of course, because we all know Paul was dead at the time. ::)
Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

T40cfr403

« Reply #14017 on: October 14, 2021, 05:36:31 PM »

I'm sure you figured out that "Sue" is Sue Bruhling. What an exciting day that was! And I believe Sue was on her back in a field when D1/The Diva flew right over her! ;D
Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

karengramke

« Reply #14018 on: October 14, 2021, 06:00:22 PM »

T40!  Surely you jest!    I miss the Diva.
Peeps, who is Karen?  Your work buddy who is moving?  You are going to have to start a new Halloween tradition with friends and neighbors!   The chilli will be newto them!

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #14019 on: October 14, 2021, 06:02:32 PM »

Pink glad the work day turned out  well.  Day off-good, mowing-bad. LOL  Thanks for pics of The Norths.
T-40 thanks for Sue's Diva pics. Hope D1 well. Sue's a good photographer.
 Thanks for sharing

'Good Night'  SEDs

'Which is more beautiful — feline movement or feline stillness?' Elizabeth Hamilton

'A man who never sees a bluebird only half lives.'
Edwin Way Teale

LisaG1967

« Reply #14020 on: October 14, 2021, 06:11:29 PM »

clynn - Great pic from the Trio nest!  Wow, that is a mangled mess, thank goodness they got it off of the buck.

kb - So sad about Gladys.   :(

Peep - Sorry about your Halloween party for work.  Cool on the chili with the skull.

tsk - I can get my booster after the 19th of Oct. 

Pink - Feeling ok after the flu shot.  :)  Great pics from DNN!

T40 - Thanks for the pics from Sue of D1. 

Phyl - Love the good night pic. 

Have a good night everyone.

jaspurr

« Reply #14021 on: October 14, 2021, 06:22:17 PM »

PINK, there was an adult intruder at DNN.  I think it was decided that the eagle in your picture was the intruder.   There is also two sub adults hanging around with DN mom and dad.  A lot of discussion on the DN forum.
LANI, that animal in your post would make a perfect cartoon character.  When I first saw it I couldn't decide if it was real. LOL
Good night everyone

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #14022 on: October 14, 2021, 06:23:45 PM »

T40, I had forgotten that the news on October 12, 1969 was that Paul was dead!  https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/paul-mccartney-is-dead-conspiracy-897189/
Fifty-two years later and he is still going! 79 and worth $1.2 billion!

Peeps, cute deviled eggs!

Pink, when you have time off, mowing is the first thing you like to get done!  Maybe this will be the last time for this year! I heard on the news,
one of the doctors said that there would be no problem taking flu and booster shots at the same time. And it was fine!

tsk, most of our trees are still green, and it's halfway through October! Not the norm!

Sydney
More about who is bringing the food and what it is. In the 75 days since hatch of SE27, Lady has fed the seaglets 303 feeds, and Dad 42. But Dad brought 
most prey initially, though Lady is really bringing her share lately .Dad has brought 58 birds, 77 fish and an eel and Lady has brought 35 birds, 56 fish. Plus
both a mystery something.He brought 137 offerings and she brought 102.Lots to eat.
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

PeepSpy

« Reply #14023 on: October 14, 2021, 06:30:06 PM »

T40!  Surely you jest!    I miss the Diva.
Peeps, who is Karen?  Your work buddy who is moving?  You are going to have to start a new Halloween tradition with friends and neighbors!   The chilli will be newto them!
Yes, Karen is our database manager. Everyone is getting more spread out. 4 authors moved to Northern Oakland County once it was announced that we were permanently working remote. As long as we maintain productivity.  :)
Peace - Noel 🎅🤶🦌🌲

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #14024 on: October 14, 2021, 06:45:00 PM »

some bounce

Raked up 4 bags of pine needles. Pooped am I.

TSK - have a great trip. Camper and camera club went up north to see sandhills today!
KB - how sad
E4E - Camper got his first shingles shot yesterday. Yay! We can get our covid booster as soon as it is approved and at the pharmacy.
T40   8)

SED all
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)