Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2021  (Read 361165 times)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
Re: Beak Room 2021
« Reply #13965 on: October 13, 2021, 09:12:17 PM »

Oh my!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra_cWKc36qg - Jack Benny "Now Cut That Out“

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #13966 on: October 13, 2021, 09:18:54 PM »

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #13967 on: October 13, 2021, 09:34:52 PM »

Hi Beakers! I’m using my ipad because my brand new computer has decided to go rogue on me! Connecting to the internet on it is now a hit or miss, but mostly a miss, affair. Ugh. I think something maybe altered some firewall settings on it. I am not a big fan of using an ipad for text stuff, so I won’t post as much till my problem gets fixed. But at least i have the ipad to access internet stuff without any problem, so that’s a good thing. Reading on my ipad is okay, but doing a lot of text typing using its keypad gets on my nerves a bit.  ::)

G’night Beakers. All in the path of severe storms, or slippery white stuff, or have a mouse in the house, stay safe and sleep well. Peace and Comfort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAlyBZTeTH0 - No Mice, Please - Garfield & Friends
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

oldguy

« Reply #13968 on: October 13, 2021, 09:49:37 PM »

Good Evening Beakers

Progress has been made - my sister's friend was able to retrieve the needed info from the apartment and I have made contact with her lawyer.  I am listed as the executor of the will.  Now I get to learn what that person does...  Tomorrow is a meeting with the funeral home to plan the services and set a funeral date.

My deck stairs have taken way too much time - I still have one side hand rail to remount.  But it should last another 25 years...

I have been collecting a few videos this week.

Penny loves the spotlight, 😬Lily doesn`t need that nonsense🤒   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQkNxZ7iYg8

Hey, DoDo, you ready for a bath? (ENG SUB)   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF3Y2cru0ms
This Cat Comes Runnning at the Sight of a Nail Clipper! There's No Cat Like LuLu! (ENG SUB)   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fEqIMKfRyQ
Game of Thrones | Kittisaurus Villains   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7t5r0zPTyc

Box with a square hole and Maru.   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_1VuyjE1Fw
Miri faithfully follows Maru's teachings   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zty2olKHxU

The GREAT HORNED OWL | One of the Most Common North American Owls   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=186hIk0XmNI

Quarantine Kids play "I'll Be Back"   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSCOS3m6cA8

We got about 1.5 in. of rain Sunday / Monday - was dry Tues and .8 in today - more rain possible on Fri.

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #13969 on: October 13, 2021, 09:56:17 PM »

((( OldGuy )))

SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

karengramke

« Reply #13970 on: October 13, 2021, 10:08:34 PM »

Good news Old Guy!  Hope some of your frustrations are lessened.     Hope your sister in quarantine is improving!   You have a lot on your plate.  (((( old guy))))

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
« Reply #13971 on: October 13, 2021, 10:08:52 PM »

First round of rain between 2 and 4 gave us .4"  Will see what happens over night.

T40  Two very different renditions of that classic  :)

PINK   LOLOL   Enjoy the fashion trend.  I'm sure CLYNN can come up with something equally funky when we were that age or younger.  Of course then there are tats.   They are now so common it's hard to find someone who doesn't have one.  Personally not for me tho but an enthralled looking at the ones that take up a whole arm or the like.

KAREN   LOL  We are sure showing our age  ;) ;)  Wm Shatner sure was emotional - God bless him.

KB  You bet - Routines are so important for our pets.
LOL TSK..Yes there are trends for every generation..I personally  do not get having Tats all over the neck,  arm or body..One put somewhere you can cover is fine. I personally  have none at this time.. Thinking of a pink Ribbon with a Sunflower on my right  back shoulder..
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 10:13:00 PM by PinkEagle »
🦅🇺🇸💓

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
« Reply #13972 on: October 13, 2021, 10:10:02 PM »

Capt Kirk was  back on earth almost before he left!  quite  emotional about the whole affair!
Pink, I am not a fan of torn, ripped or distressed jeans!   Love jeans tho.  I am 83 tho but I did not like them when I was 6 and kids ripped them on the playground!   Lol.   I will defend your right to wear them and those tops with part of the shoulder missing!  Something about that look seems off to me.
Hope Gladys gets Hungry and comes home for dinner.
KAREN,  have never been into the one shoulder tops..lol
🦅🇺🇸💓

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #13973 on: October 13, 2021, 10:35:25 PM »

Oldguy - You definitely made lots of progress. Good for you.  Hugs & take care.  You are doing a terrific job with everything. :)
Clynn - Lots of rain for you! Little Bella looks good even when sick!  :)
Kb - I'm with you; don't really like the darker morning and earlier evenings.  I guess we have to go with it for a few months! ;)
Lilbro - How was your snow day?  Did you get quite a bit of snow?
Lori - Thank you for posting the links & celebrations for Lilbro!  Love your cute gifs this morning!
Pink - Wow, a lot of rain for you too!  Was this a work day for you?
Tsk - I wish my hubby & your brother could meet someday.  I know they would have lots in common and talk for hours! Lol  ;D
Clynn - Love the pic of mama lynx and her 5 kids crossing the road! Beautiful picture!
Hi LisaG  :)
Jas - Love the vid of Otis walking into the sunset!
T40 - Loved the vid; music from the atrium. Nice!!
Lani - I too hope we see Otis next June!  Oh my gosh - that mouse! Sounds like Milo can be full of surprises! Yikes!
Tig - Awe, hope you find another place.  :(
Baz - Hope your computer probs get worked out! :)
Phyl - Sounds like Maggie is ok, so that's good!
Peep, Jilltosa, Puff, BL, Karen, Ssrl, Weasel, Emy and All! :)
Blschue - Still thinking of you & Bill. {{Blschue}}

Have a good night & rest well eagle buddies!  :)

lindawyos little brother

• I Am Eagle , The Skies Are Mine
« Reply #13974 on: October 13, 2021, 11:18:30 PM »

E4E,  about 12 " , all roads were closed going out of town so no work today. Did honey dos around the house, Home Depot was open.

My gifs????

PeepSpy

« Reply #13975 on: October 13, 2021, 11:41:16 PM »

E4E,  about 12 " , all roads were closed going out of town so no work today. Did honey dos around the house, Home Depot was open.

My gifs????
Whew! Actually, with all the humidity we've been getting and working at home, I'd trade you!  ;D
Peace - Noel 🎅🤶🦌🌲

Lani

« Reply #13976 on: October 14, 2021, 12:01:53 AM »

Oldguy, Good news! It must be such a relief for you and your family. You've got so much going on, I pray your sister is feeling better. One day at a time for all of you. Thanks for the links and dailies.  :)

Tig, I hope you find another club.

Kb, Ollie has gorgeous fur. I pray they find Gladys or she returns home.

Karen, Thanks, I hadn't thought of that. . LOL! No torn jeans, tats or shirts hanging off the shoulders for me either. Not even if I was in my 20's again, it's just not me.  I will defend your right to wear whatever you want too and without comment.

T40, thanks, two great artists.

Baz, Sorry about your computer. I don't like typing on my ipad either. Mice coming in through fireplace. Milo's been staring at our gas fireplace all night. So, I turned it on for an hour.

Phyl, I hope it goes well for Maggie.

Eagles, Milo is definitely a good mouser!  ;D. I hope we have a quiet night. And you have one too  :-*  prayers for Kris and Star ...

Good night!

Good night Dear Beakers, Cheers Family, and Friends, Peace be with you tonight and always,

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Oldguy, Karen, Lindy, Lori, Baz, ssrl, Firetruck, Jilltosa, Pink, Jaspurr, Tsk, Eagles4, Lisa, Maxie, Masswatch, Clynn, RubyRed246, Ezee, Blschue, DeborahG, Paulie, MpMom and Pete, BL and Pip, Godiva, Kb, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, Keystone, WW JW, Tig, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, TX_Ninja, eburg, Cwellsla, Indy, Nanimal, Julie, Paulie, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Marrymo, Puff, Smb, Naimoj, Teamcarnes, Weasel, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Wilson, Tulsaducati, EagleDave, Xullah, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane, Cando.

Thinking of and missing, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, EagleDave, Maryanne, TxTeacher, Smb, Alice, Chippy, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Oldguy and family, Karen, Eagle's Kris and son, Lisa's family, Peep's friend's family, Pink's Cowen and Kenzie, Lori's grandma Helen, Tsk's BIL, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Baz great niece,  Tsk's friend, Tig and Camper, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Mrs. Oldguy, Pink's Morgan, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Eagle's Kris, Blschue and Bill, Lori and family, Phyl and Jim, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For our service dogs in Afghanistan, Maggie, For Little One and all those like her, Iris, Jojo, Eagles's Star, Tiaki, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom, Dewey, GSB Michelle, Juliet and Romeo, Black Bear Ted, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #13977 on: October 14, 2021, 12:07:12 AM »

My gifs????

I bet Jani was happy for your help!  ;D. Keep warm...

your gifs?  ???

lindawyos little brother

• I Am Eagle , The Skies Are Mine
« Reply #13978 on: October 14, 2021, 06:05:16 AM »

E4E Mentioned I had cute gifs this morning.  I just wondered where she saw them.

Yes she did Lani.

Back to work this morning...

Morning folks!!

kbshcb

« Reply #13979 on: October 14, 2021, 06:29:36 AM »

News you can use?.....probably not, but I thought this interesting anyway!

From Virginia Hanusik:

ive been photographing the Mississippi River for over a year but my mind is still blown when I see a map of its watershed (41% of the continental US) and how all of that water flows through Louisiana

Morning, this still dark morning.....LOL...

Thanks Lani....yes Ollie man feels soooo soft to touch....it's nice compared to my previous GSD, Walter who had 2 coats and wasn't as soft to the touch...love them both however of course.

Many calls into the Zoo regarding possible siting of Gladys....nothing yet reported but they are following up.
I'll keep you posted....