Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2021  (Read 834376 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2021
« Reply #13890 on: October 12, 2021, 11:10:57 AM »

Happy heavenly Birthday Dearest Annie/Williwaw,
You are loved, You are missed and you are remembered!
  :-*

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

PeepSpy

« Reply #13891 on: October 12, 2021, 11:22:58 AM »

Hana and Kotaro meet up with friends.  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4N3GdNavuc
Advent joy! 🌲🌟🐑💖

PeepSpy

« Reply #13892 on: October 12, 2021, 11:26:15 AM »

Miss you, Willi!  :-*

Advent joy! 🌲🌟🐑💖

Lani

« Reply #13893 on: October 12, 2021, 11:30:40 AM »

Good morning Beakers! It's another cold morning, highs today will be 45!  :-\
Morning Lilbro, Eagles, BL, Lisa, Tig, Tsk, Clynn, Pink, Jaspurr, Kb, Puff, Peep, Lori, Oldguy, Phyl, Jilltosa, Karen and TA, Baz, and All!

Oldguy, thinking of you and your family.

Phyl, I hope Maggie is feeling better.

Peep, cute little buggers!  ;D

Puff, I wonder if the 87 runners had checked weather updates before wandering out in their shorts and T-shirts!  ::)

Jaspurr, Tiaki is doing a lot of zig zagging along her way. I noticed her dad is staying in one area.

Tsk, I see Clynn posted about Blue Pearl  :)

Pink, no snow here, light sleet, we had more dust and wind then moisture.... chili sounds perfect!

Clynn, nice shot of the Norths!

Lisa, oh no Pepe

Eagles, I'm glad I posted early last night. We had a windy duststorm go through our area around 10pm, by 11:30 I was in the dark taking down the bird feeders!  :o Geez! Patio furniture had to be moved into safer area, as things was flying and hitting the glass doors.  Then it started sleeting by midnight, which didn't last long, but the wind was awful.

Lilbro, Much snow?
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LisaG1967

« Reply #13894 on: October 12, 2021, 11:34:39 AM »

Happy Heavenly Birthday to our sweet willi/Annie!!

Morning tig, E4E, jaspurr, kb, and Puff  :)

tsk - Yes, dang that skunk!  Pretty morning pic!

clynn - I agree with that saying on your morning coffee pic!  Yep, the back is fenced in.  I have looked all over, and don't see where he is trying to get in there again.  I told Jeff, he might have to throw some moth balls all around the front yard. 

Pink - Yes, Bandit lets me know...tap, tap, tap....on the window!  ;D  Your Fall day sounds nice, and dinner sounds delish!

Lani - Sounds like you had a wild night with that weather! Aww, your morning pic!!

I hope Phyl checks in soon, and things are ok with Maggie!

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #13895 on: October 12, 2021, 11:39:30 AM »

Lani, thanks for the willi reminder! We miss her every day...

Happy Birthday in Heaven willi!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Lani

« Reply #13896 on: October 12, 2021, 11:47:47 AM »

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #13897 on: October 12, 2021, 12:22:54 PM »

Good morning beakers!  Got some " snacks" for ya! Enjoy!!! I hope everyone is having a beautiful day.  I have a major toothache I think one cracked or something. Been dealing with this for awhile since my Dentist left the country after the covid to be with family (Egypt), anyway got an appt for tomorrow morning! :)  I miss Willi so much  :-\

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LisaG1967

« Reply #13898 on: October 12, 2021, 12:59:10 PM »

Lori - Oh no, on your toothache!  I hope you are not in too much pain.  ((HUGS)) Thanks for the goodies!

Lani - Great bear study update!!

clynn - Awww, Ivy!

jaspurr

« Reply #13899 on: October 12, 2021, 01:51:43 PM »

PUFF, LOL, wasn't anyone watching the weather reports?  Serves them right.
LORI, can I adopt that little witch with the black pads.
LANI, I lived in a bottom floor apt that backed up to a forested area when I lived in Indianapolis.  I found my tom cat sitting on top of the counter in the kitchen one night.  I scolded him and told him to get down.  He hadn't been on the counter before.  A little later, I heard a scratching noise coming from one of the kitchen drawers. I opened the drawer a crack and put Clyde back on the counter and told him to get it.  He looked at me like "are you kidding you just scolded me for being up there".  Of  course he immediately got down.  I locked Clyde out of the bedroom, and put a towel under the door and went to bed.  The next morning Clyde was asleep on the living room chair and all was quiet.  I slowly opened the kitchen drawer and there was a little pile of saw dust in the corner but I did't see anything.  I picked up a pot holder that was in the drawer and all I saw was a little tail.  A field mouse was sound asleep under the pot holder.  Clyde looked at me like, "hey you are on your own, I am not going to helping you".  Eventually caught the mouse and released him in the woods.  He was adorable.
I have been thinking about PHYL since last night when she said she was rushing to the vet with Maggie.  Hopping for the best but bracing for sad news.

kbshcb

« Reply #13900 on: October 12, 2021, 01:53:33 PM »

Lani - so great to hear the bear feeding proposal is off the table for now....

Got that walk in with Vi and Ollie after all.

Won't boor you with the details but my city decided to go to city wide garbage.....what a disaster....city divided into parcels and haulers assigned to them with the city negotiating the price for 7 years.
Oh my, I got the same hauler I have had for 22 years but never saw 3 percent increases yearly in fact never saw increases at all....then they ran out of containers, oh call in a month or two, for now here's your old new one..still haven't picked up 3 old ones so I have 7 total...where do you suppose they all go. After 5 phone calls to city and hauler may be fixed end of week....I'm not alone. the haulers had many months to prepare.
Ugg

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #13901 on: October 12, 2021, 02:31:59 PM »

Dearest Willi/Annie, Happy Heavenly Birthday.  Miss you so much.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #13902 on: October 12, 2021, 02:45:52 PM »

EAGLES  my brother's Porsche
Chicagoland

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #13903 on: October 12, 2021, 02:52:29 PM »

Getting worried about PHYL

KB  I'm glad it worked out with Vi.  ;D     Not easy to store extra garbage bins  :o :o

PUFF  Like LANI said  you'd think they would look ahead to the weather  Duh

PEEPS  Cute sociable little guys ;)

LANI  How terrible that dust storm.  Didn't think you would get those in the forest  :o  Such good news about the bear feeding being tabled til next year.

LORI   Ouch - glad you can get in tomorrow.  I'll take on of those cute spider cookies  ;D

Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #13904 on: October 12, 2021, 04:00:36 PM »

tsk - pretty porsche!....very cool...I was just reading about VW bugs...my room-mate in the early 70's had that typical yellow one...VW that is.

Too funny, I just got a second "new" garbage can delivered...so now my total is 8....gotta laugh I guess unless with tonight/tomorrow's wind storm 1/2 of them start rolling down the street....I do however give up. After now 5 calls...I give up...