Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2021  (Read 363510 times)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
Re: Beak Room 2021
« Reply #13095 on: September 25, 2021, 02:27:44 PM »

A few more good times... including my crazy curly and frizzy beach hair... LOL.  I finally got old enough not to care!   ;) :D

- My littlest greatniece loving on her baby brother sleeping in my arms on the deck at beach.  Beach hair rules!

- Wearing my major beach hair! - LOL - while my great nephew is sacked out in my arms - on the dock by the sound at sunset.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 07:17:14 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

jicaji

« Reply #13096 on: September 25, 2021, 04:01:22 PM »

Baz....Love the pictures....Love the beach hair...."Sitting on the dock of a bay, watching the tide roll away."  Excellent.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #13097 on: September 25, 2021, 04:38:12 PM »

Pip watch today at Orange NSW Falcon Cam home of Diamond & Xavier!!!    ;D ;D ;D
According to my calendar anyway... it just got light there in Australia and she just did shift change... lets see if we have any surprises today :)

live cams for this nest
https://youtu.be/qbPu_rcU79c
https://youtu.be/-KNCpKDKt7Y
https://youtu.be/RwMi06zn10Y
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 04:40:02 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #13098 on: September 25, 2021, 04:45:50 PM »

Thank you for sharing these wonderful pics Baz!!!  :-*
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #13099 on: September 25, 2021, 05:04:36 PM »

I got SWAGGER!

Hi beakers!  I haven't read through the posts yet today... I hope all is well.
 Running to store be back soon!  Happy CATURDAY!!!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 05:06:17 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LisaG1967

« Reply #13100 on: September 25, 2021, 05:46:47 PM »

I was in the kitchen, and looked up out the window and what did I see.....a vulture on top of the neighbors shed next door!  It is like animal kingdom around here!  ;D

jaspurr - Thanks for the info on the 2nd storm.  I see we are supposed to be almost 80 degrees on Mon & Tues.  Ugh!  I am so enjoying the windows open, but I will need the AC for those two days. 

T40 - Great videos, as always....that first one melts my heart!

baz - Thanks for sharing your pics.  I bet you were in heaven loving on those babies! 

Lori - Fingers crossed for a pip for Diamond and Xavier!  Loving all your Caturday pics.

Have a good night everyone.

PeepSpy

« Reply #13101 on: September 25, 2021, 05:53:43 PM »

Lisa, maybe the vulture will eat the skunk!  ::) :P :o ;D
Peace - Noel 🎅🤶🦌🌲

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
« Reply #13102 on: September 25, 2021, 06:31:02 PM »

A few more pics... including my crazy curly and frizzy beach hair... LOL.  I finally got old enough not to care!   ;) :D

- My littlest greatniece loving on her baby brother sleeping in my arms on the deck at beach.  Beach hair rules!

- Wearing my major beach hair! - LOL - while my great nephew is sacked out in my arms - on the dock by the sound at sunset.
SWEET!!  :)
🦅🇺🇸💓

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
« Reply #13103 on: September 25, 2021, 06:33:38 PM »

Afternoon Beakers   :)

Phyl - Love the Cat Astrology pic. 

tsk - Enjoy your visit with brother and greats!

Pink - I bet you and hubby had a great time watching the lils!  LOL, me and the tablet are not that good of friends.  It won't cooperate with me sometimes.  ;D
Is tomorrow the Lauren Daigle concert?

oldguy - Oh my goodness...that is alot of celebrating today!  Hope Sam stays away from the East coast.

jaspurr - LOL, the dancing lessons video! 

Lani - The design on the outside of Alice Cooper's Paradise Valley home is cool. 

kb - Yay....both Towers!

Lori - Beautiful gifs of Tiaki!!

YES   :) we leave  tomorrow for KC T noon ! So excited to see her, and be with All my girls except very oldest,  and very youngest.. So all my 3 and my Morgan and Lain
🦅🇺🇸💓

karengramke

« Reply #13104 on: September 25, 2021, 07:12:01 PM »

Good caturday evening beakers!     Been enjoying your posts all day and hope you all have a good evening. Baz, good to see you with your precious greats!  What a wonderful visit!   Clynn, Bella is growing up!  Good pictures Wednesday!   Pretty little one.   Tsk, are you going to share pictures of the Milwaukee greats?    Sounds like you had a good visit with sil at the gardens.   I like your lunch best!  Lol.
Well, a little birdie mentioned a beaker has been asking around about my somewhat infrequent and cryptic posting this week!   I will out myself, however I had promised to keep it all a secret.   Tuesday, after I did my laundry my Neighbor drove me to an out of town hospital where I had a double stent placed in a vein that runs across my heart.   Wish I could say I went for a face lift but alas, not to be.
Came home Thursday and have home health care nurses coming.  My blood pressure is too low and the site where they went in to do the cath is swollen and bruised.  Not hot so no infection.  Ice pack neded.
I took ta to the vet for boarding on Monday night and I picked her up yesterday!   She barked so much in there she was hoarse!   Sweet thing was happy to be home!   
Do not feel good. No energy and still dealing with a breathing issue!   It is not a pulmonary problem.  Also have back pain,  which I believe to be arthritis  in my hips!
Oh, an interesting side note, I was sedated for the procedure but I was awake through it all!
That is certainly enough about me and possibly tmi!  Lol.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 08:42:28 PM by karengramke »

baziunc

« Reply #13105 on: September 25, 2021, 07:12:33 PM »

Baz....Love the pictures....Love the beach hair...."Sitting on the dock of a bay, watching the tide roll away."  Excellent.

Jicaji, LOL, good one, and so true! We were watching the tide fall, and also watching an Osprey flying in front of us, perhaps by his nest on the pylon to my right, out of picture frame view, as well as a Brown Pelican (a personal fav) perched on a pylon just behind me, who was flying to, and landing near, a Great Egret wading and feeding on a sandbar just a few feet away. The fish were jumping, and the terns and a few seagulls were making their passes. A good time was had by all.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #13106 on: September 25, 2021, 07:28:45 PM »

(((Karen))), hugs for you! I’m sorry you had to go through all that. Not tmi!! Was the entry at the groin, as is so often? Do you need to have it checked for possible leakage wherever the entry point was, or do you think it is only normal expected bruising there? Just asking since you mentioned low blood pressure and the bruising and swelling. Little TA missed you! I hope you don’t do more than advised, and will lean on one of your good neighbors to help feed and let TA in and out, if that would help for a few more days. Please take care, and let us know how you’re feeling. I hope you will feel better soon, and get some restful sleep tonight.

karengramke

« Reply #13107 on: September 25, 2021, 07:53:02 PM »

Baz, entry was at the groin.  A nurse has checked it today and yesterday.   Had this with a cath a few years ago and there was no issue this bad.  On too many  pills I think,   Am skipping lasix unless a lot ot swelling occurs   Trying to see someone at family practice tomorrow or Monday and taking the medicine list with me.  i am allowed to drive  and can lift up to 10 pounds.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 08:43:31 PM by karengramke »

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #13108 on: September 25, 2021, 07:57:43 PM »

CLYNN   SE27 didn't seem too interested in eating tho  LOL

PINK  Safe trip tomorrow - How long to KC?  Have a fun time with all the girls

EAGLES  Tim stays home manning the fort - It's my family in Milwaukee and he's not the kind of guy who goes and visits.

PEEPS  Thanks for that very interesting piece on Alice Cooper.  Good for him.

JASPURR  Nature knows best about having fun and keeping fit  LOL

OLDGUY  that was some event feeding all those cats that superbly cook food.  Love the black cat taking his food and playing with it like a toy.  There was a wealth of funnies in all those cat videos  ;D

LANI  That certainly was a "wonderful world" to that little boy and his cat  ;D  AC has a pretty cool house - not too outlandish by any means.  Good catch up with Shannon  ;)

KB  Perfect perching spot  ;D

PHYL  Certainly does look like a "batman"  :o :o

LISA  Had a great visit home and saw a niece and great I hadn't seen in a couple years. to boot ;D  So you don't usually see vultures?

T40     cat bullying husky  LOL   " In the jungle" how sweet  ;)   " stretching"  :o :o     " Meow under water" LOL   Olive and Mabel - not distracted in their jogging run - cool

BAZI  Yay - you are now doing your in person visit.  Looks like fun for all  LIL Punkin looks so cute in the last pic.  Looks like she is getting more hair now?  And look at little brother in his cocoon  ;D  Thank you for those great photos and nice to know what you look like  LOL  LOVE your hair  ;D

LORI   " I got swagger"  Funny

KAREN  Well that news is a surprise for sure!!  You must have had an angiogram which led to the stents.  Welcome to the stent club says my Tim.  Hopefully you will feel some increased energy from that.   ;D Did they go in through your arm or leg?  I see - answered.  Poor TA.  She missed you for sure.  You're a tough lady.  Prayers that each day will be better - Glad you are getting the nurse.
Chicagoland

baziunc

« Reply #13109 on: September 25, 2021, 08:02:56 PM »

Karen I’m glad you have been able to get things checked, and hope you get some rest before tomorrow. Take care with getting to your appt. and home. Hugs.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 08:08:50 PM by baziunc »