Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2021  (Read 686534 times)

lindawyos little brother

• I Am Eagle , The Skies Are Mine
Re: Beak Room 2021
« Reply #10335 on: July 26, 2021, 09:33:49 PM »

A cute youtube video put together by Na's son Patrick...
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_P4G1F_mLE

oldguy

« Reply #10336 on: July 26, 2021, 10:04:55 PM »

Good Evening Beakers

Lori - it sounds like you have a cooling fan/heat sink that has come loose from the board - I had that happen on my last computer - poor quality mounting hardware for the heat sink.  This was on a tower computer...  I do not have a seperate video card on my current system - on board unit that supports 3 monitors.

Worked 8-5 today and start at 6am in the morning - so will get this posted and head to bed a little bit earlier than normal...  ::)

No change on my weather yet - dry and hot...

We got our first shipment of fall mums today...  Halloween starts to hit the floor next week...

Maru relaxes in the bathtub   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld329szagfc

When a Cat's Really, Really Angry...   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5cIEgUk-WU

ICELAND VOLCANO ON A FOGGY NIGHT-AERIAL VIEW-July 25, 2021   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3Hx9pPeIWs
Iceland Volcano, drone above Lava pool July 26   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCBQu2f8u14

Quarantine Kids play "Miss You"   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf7ELUgThKo

TUESDAY'S Celebrations...

National Love is Kind Day   -   https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-love-is-kind-day-july-27/
National New Jersey Day   -   https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-new-jersey-day-july-27/
National Scotch Day   -   https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-scotch-day-july-27/
National Crème Brûlée Day   -   https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-creme-brulee-day-july-27/

« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 10:11:48 PM by oldguy »
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

PeepSpy

« Reply #10337 on: July 26, 2021, 10:08:56 PM »

OG, you must mean Lori.  :)
Heat Wave! 🌞🌵😓

oldguy

« Reply #10338 on: July 26, 2021, 10:11:32 PM »

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #10339 on: July 27, 2021, 12:15:42 AM »

A cute youtube video put together by Na's son Patrick...
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_P4G1F_mLE

Lilbro, is this your sis and our Lindawyo's voice? Loved it! Is a cool remembrance your nephew put together.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #10340 on: July 27, 2021, 12:32:38 AM »

Tsk, we hold our breath every time we start up the AC for the summer. Talons crossed it continues working.

Phyliz, thanks for sharing Mp's pics.

Karen, Mike's loves Tillmook Pralines and Pecans ice cream.

Clynn, Avon Lake now hitting the links! LOL!  ;D .. great fish pic for Rosie's 3 ospreys, did one leave the nest?

Pink, I hope all goes well for Boss and his wife in Texas... 4 days off will be a well-deserve break for you.

Oldguy, the volcano videos are awesome.

Good night!

Good night Dear Beakers, Cheers Family, and Friends, may your sleep be one of love, grace, comfort and peace. God Bless

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Eagles4, Lisa, Firetruck, Jilltosa, Pink, Maxie, Masswatch, Clynn, Lori, Baz, ssrl, Tsk, RubyRed246, Ezee, Blschue, DeborahG, Oldguy, Karen, Lindy, Paulie, MpMom and Pete, BL and Pip, Godiva, Kb, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, Keystone, WW JW, Tig, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, TX_Ninja, eburg, Cwellsla, Indy, Nanimal, Julie, Paulie, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Marrymo, Puff, Smb, Naimoj, Teamcarnes, Weasel, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Wilson, Tulsaducati, EagleDave, Xullah, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane, Cando.

Thinking of and missing, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, EagleDave, Maryanne, TxTeacher, Smb, Alice, Chippy, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa's family, Peep's friend's family, Eagle's Kris, Pink's Kenzie, Lori's grandma Helen, Kb's BIL, Tsk's BIL, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Baz sister, Lisa's brother, Tsk's friend, Tig and Camper, Clynn's friend Kay, Eagles4's son, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Mrs. Oldguy, Pink's Morgan, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, Baz's great niece, WW JW, Keystone, ssrl, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Blschue and Bill, Lori and family, Phyl and Jim, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Little One and all those like her, Iris, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom, Dewey, GSB Michelle, Juliet and Romeo, Maggie, Black Bear Ted, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

kbshcb

« Reply #10341 on: July 27, 2021, 02:55:28 AM »

Not a drop.....so weird as I watched the forecast throughout the day yesterday with percentages going up all day at one time predicting 100 percent chance of rain by 9pm......nada....our heat cap kept it far north..
Can't read a thing into these forecasts anymore. At least this summer they've been totally off!

Phyliz - I lost Scott's tags several years ago...we walked the path and drove it several times. We assume someone picked them up.

kbshcb

« Reply #10342 on: July 27, 2021, 06:43:13 AM »

In France, a beautiful 15-year-old stallion named Peyo often comes to comfort and soothe terminal patients at the Techer Hospital in Calais. The horse chooses which patient he wants to see, kicking his hoof outside the door

and you all might want to watch this short video forever....LOL
https://twitter.com/i/status/1415083760333193216

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #10343 on: July 27, 2021, 06:59:05 AM »

Hi EVERYONE

Waiting for Friday - Only 80 that day.  :o :o  Our local weather gal said we are 3" behind for July rainfall

CLYNN    LOLOL  Sat in my car and listened to my book.  Kiddie size didn't take long  ;) ;)  Wonder if someone is tossing those various balls in their area to those Avon kids.   So true about the vacuum cleaner  LOL

PINK  A 4 day break - Maybe you can find a nice local ride to do - I know you will find some fun. :)

PHYLIZ  I bet you have a lot of BB photos in your collection.  ;)

LILBRO  " Oh GOD"  That was so funny.  Hope "Na " enjoyed that. ;) ;)  Yay to Patrick

OLDGUY  And fall begins!  :o :o ::) ::)  Some beautiful vid from the volcano.

LANI  Aww  Cute good night puppy hugs

KB   Wow  what an amazingly huge visitor to a patient's bed.   :) :)  I could watch that koala all day too  Awww

Remembering today the passing of RRP's fearless leader  Bob Anderson.
Chicagoland

PeepSpy

« Reply #10344 on: July 27, 2021, 07:08:00 AM »

KB, I  love Koalas!  :D
Heat Wave! 🌞🌵😓

LisaG1967

« Reply #10345 on: July 27, 2021, 07:08:36 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Popping in to say morning!  Have some errands to run today before my trip to my Mom's on Thursday.   :)

clynn - I am hitting BJ's this morning.  I have not been going to Sam's at much as I have BJ's.  During the pandemic, I was not finding the things I needed at Sam's as much as I was at BJ's, plus I don't have to cross that bridge to get to BJ's!  Great pics from SF Bay and Avon! 

Peep - The Watermelon Aqua Fresca Tea looks really refreshing. 

Pink - Sounds like a no so fun Monday at work.  Hope the rest of your week goes ok.

Phyliz - I sure will keep you all posted with the repairs at my brothers.  Mama said, she is just glad that it has not been a constantly rain the past couple days, just some showers here and there.

lilbro - What a nice video that Patrick created!

oldguy - Hope your day goes by quick too.  Stay cool and thanks for the celebrations and videos in advance!

Lani - Awww, the dog and puppies!

kb - No rain here for us last night either....they said 7:51 pm and didn't see a drop!

tsk - RIP Bob!

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #10346 on: July 27, 2021, 07:09:02 AM »

Morning everyone!  :)

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
« Reply #10347 on: July 27, 2021, 07:12:05 AM »

Good Morning Beakers
Another day almost ready!
Have a good day  :)
🦅🇺🇸💓

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #10348 on: July 27, 2021, 07:31:18 AM »

Good Morning Beakers! Good morning tsk, kb, Pink, E4E, Lisa, Peeps & Lani!

tsk, I am thinking all of those Avon photos may be photoshopped...I read something on that last one that said it was, so now I am wondering about the first two!
If they are photoshopped, they did a very good job! I thought the nest must be close to a park!

kb, sucks about the rain, especially with a 100% forecast.   :o  Love Mommy koala!

lilbro, so good to hear Linda's voice! Thank you for sharing!

Lani, I think all three are still at the SF Bay nest, they may never leave the way the fish are coming in! 

This was yesterday:  One of the important lessons young Ospreys learn is how to eat a fish on a cable, wire, or branch. Sage/WR took this fish to the boom, and while it was going fairly well at the beginning, he made an error: when trying to grab the fish with his beak in order to reposition his talons, the fish was dropped. This photo is of that very moment when his talons have let go of the fish, and it's about to drop away. But that's not the big news for the day. No, the big news is that there were TWELVE FISH delivered to the nest BEFORE NOON!  😲 Eleven of those were delivered by Richmond, one from Rosie she ended up eating herself.

Pink, I am so happy you will have a four day weekend! I think your boss knows how much you love those!

Lisa, we don't have BJ's here. I have been noticing that Sam's is gradually changing to their own brand on some things vs. the name brand.  Like now there
are no Sargento cheese sticks, it's Members Mark. I buy these, the kids love them. There have been other items but can't remember them ....

When you accidentally interrupt a very important water sausage meeting....

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #10349 on: July 27, 2021, 09:15:27 AM »

Good Morning...

from my 'Abstract Art' board, Pinterest

KB puzzling that w/the name on the tag it wasn't returned. Unless Nature kept them. Sorry.    Luv the throughbread horse at bed side cool story too and thanks.
Oldguy hopefully your weather will improve; greenhouses are shipping early? Guess I need to visit Lowe's; Minion LOL
Hi Lilbro ditto Lani and Clynn...Linda was/is very special. Loved and miss her pet shames.
Lani your GN photo, look at those tiny pink noses, Awwww
Tsk 3" shy on rainfall  :o;  yes over 20 years of monitoring BBs I have a lot. All stored on my iPhone which is bad. Been wondering if there's a way to get into the phone's processor/storage whatever and transfer to a CD. I'm not that tech savvy to get the job right.
Clynn really enjoying your sharing the other raptor nests. Great photo there of Osprey Sage.  Richmond is quite the fisherman.  LOL 'water sausage'  meeting. Otters as soooo cute. Reminds me when we visited Alaska-Juneau there's a department store, 'Galligaskins' and at that time Harry potter was huge in the world. Well, they had a line of clothes for kids that parodied with 'Harry Otter' , cute.
Lisa give your mom an extra hug

#Pray for Kentucky

“God just sat down and smiled after he made cats.”~Richard Dawkins

A man who never sees a bluebird only half lives.
– Lewis Gannett