Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2021  (Read 732530 times)

kbshcb

Re: Beak Room 2021
« Reply #10305 on: July 26, 2021, 09:40:57 AM »

Clynn - wow what a memorable week for you....you won't forget that one as so many memories stuffed in!
No, 1/4 inch won't do....chance for more tonight though.

Well, dang it, don't think my Jeep's condenser swap out was the answer.....I don't drive that far but it's definitely lost some cold since I picked it up a few days ago. Mechanic says he wants to check one more Minor thing on Thursday and if that's not it they'll put in a new evaporator core.....If they do that boy, I better have some Cold friggin air!..
Going to be 100 on Wednesday before dew point feels like added in.

Crummy year to go without air.

LisaG1967

« Reply #10306 on: July 26, 2021, 09:44:12 AM »

Morning E4E, and tig  :)

tsk - You might need to go get a colorful ice cream cone like in your morning pic to stay cool today!  :)

kb - That is a very colorful bird.  I think we have a "chance" too on Aug 7th, but that is too far away to say for sure.  I hope the AC gets fixed for you!

Pink - Have a great day at work!  :D

clynn - Sounds like you had a great visit with your Mom, Aunties and friends. You are good on the milk!  ;D  Pork burgers...tell me about those??  It sounds like something I might like.  I didn't get a chance to stop at the Hy-Vee or Fareway while I was in Decorah.  I love to check out grocery stores.  I couldn't pull myself away from the nest. That garage door sure fooled me!

Phyliz - LOL, love the squirrel peeping in the window!

kbshcb

« Reply #10307 on: July 26, 2021, 09:58:41 AM »

Funny, just got a call from someone who found Ollie's name tag with phone number on it and he called me!

I drove down about half way of our normal walks and picked it up!....funny cause I don't remember walking down that block, but rather one further yesterday.....hmm....maybe many many days ago I walked down his block where he found it. An older gentleman was probably walking his yard and found it....

karengramke

« Reply #10308 on: July 26, 2021, 10:15:23 AM »

So good to see Clynn and to hear about her eventful week!  Reunions are fun and the books your mother is making will be treasures!  I got a box of undated photos !   Have to throw them out as I do not know  many of these folks!  Lol.   My 50th seems like yesterday and that is sure not  true!   Think it was 15 years ago!
Tig, what are snuggles?   I would call Best Buy and alert them.  Almost never use hot water and almost always use the extra rinse. 
Wish the rain would go where it is needed!  Awful droughts!   And then, terrible floods!
Kb, odd you did not notice that Ollies tag was missing and good you have it back!

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #10309 on: July 26, 2021, 10:41:35 AM »

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Lilbro, Kb, Peep, Tsk, Eagles, Pink, Tig, Clynn, Phyliz, Lisa, Karen, Jilltosa, Puff, Baz, and All!

Have a good day!  ;D

Phyliz, love the squirrel pic. LOL!

Clynn, So great to see your post! Happy to hear you had a fun trip, filled with many special moments and memories. Your dad's album will be very, very special. So glad your home. :-* ... love Dunrovins and Lilbro FB pic. LOL!

Kb, YAY! Rain!!! beautiful bird

Peep, beautiful Razorbill

Lilbro, talons crossed for rain for Wyoming  :(.  You need Clynn's rain dance  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBzeFzyJ9mY
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #10310 on: July 26, 2021, 11:03:05 AM »

It' raining like crazy here!
And, I love it...

...since my last post. The overflow / retension pond below our street,  our house  is filling up...gonna look like a river or at least a nice pond.
I feel like pulling a Gene Kelly
#Pray for Ukraine

“God just sat down and smiled after he made cats.”~Richard Dawkins

A man who never sees a bluebird only half lives.
– Lewis Gannett

kbshcb

« Reply #10311 on: July 26, 2021, 11:12:47 AM »

Karen - yes it is odd.....His license was still hanging off his collar....usually the name tag and license make a tinkling noise rubbing against each other...but, I didn't notice the silence for at least a few days.... ???

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #10312 on: July 26, 2021, 11:18:44 AM »

Lani what a funny  look on that  giraffe...cute. LOL
Clynn some garage door.
Kbglad you found Ollie's dog tag.

WE really need the rain ,  some  local  river/creek water levels dropping; and parched wildlife
#Pray for Ukraine

“God just sat down and smiled after he made cats.”~Richard Dawkins

A man who never sees a bluebird only half lives.
– Lewis Gannett

PeepSpy

« Reply #10313 on: July 26, 2021, 11:20:02 AM »

The Great Pumpkin is coming! 🍁🎃🍎🍂🥧

LisaG1967

« Reply #10314 on: July 26, 2021, 11:48:47 AM »

Morning/Afternoon karen  :)

kb - That was very nice of the gentleman to call you that found Ollie's tags. 

Lani - clynn's rain dance video!  ;D

Phyliz - Be safe with all that rain!

Peep - Love that "singing in the rain" version on ice skates!

kbshcb

« Reply #10315 on: July 26, 2021, 12:39:34 PM »

Yes, I agree, it was very nice of him to call me....an older gentleman. Some might have just tossed it? or even noticed it at the end of the boulevard.

Well, my Jeep AC definitely doesn't work so condenser not the issue though they'll say it was leaking, hmm. And, it could have been.
Bringing it in Thursday.

Thought I was going to faint sitting in line at a drive up situation with the person in front of me taking way too long....Wouldn't you know..asked to pull over and wait eventually she was....

Home for the day now and nope not going to work outside anymore..

PeepSpy

« Reply #10316 on: July 26, 2021, 12:45:36 PM »

The Great Pumpkin is coming! 🍁🎃🍎🍂🥧

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #10317 on: July 26, 2021, 04:18:51 PM »

bounce

Slept in, pool, garden werk. Camper bringing a salad for me for supper. Then, down to attack these again. https://snuggiestore.com/collections/snuggie/products/blue-solid-snuggie-blanket . Will further soak in warm vinegar water, then deep wash. That should do the trick. ZZZzzzzzzz

SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #10318 on: July 26, 2021, 04:27:52 PM »

KB   Cute little titmouse with the fox.  I say a prayer of thanksgiving each day our A/C is working.  :o :o  Strange about the name tag...You didn't notice it missing on his collar?

TIG  sure hope there is nothing more wrong with the washer..

CLYNN  What a great and busy time at home - Bet the week went fast! Those books Mom has made - is making- are real treasures.. Seeing your old friend - Bet you never skipped a beat.  You were like the old fashioned milk delivery truck hauling home all that milk  LOL  Saw that garage door on FB.  That sure fooled me.

PHYLIZ  Cute photo shoot of squirrel  LOL

LISA  On my way home this afternoon from a trip to the Xfinity store I stopped at our new ice cream store a few blocks from us and got a "kiddie" size pralines and pecan  I'll never tell Tim.

LANI  Awww  That giraffe is so cute!!  ;D ;D

PEEPS  Loved that Kurt Browning piece - He was one of my favorite skaters in those years.  That was one terrible storm.

Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #10319 on: July 26, 2021, 05:00:10 PM »

tsk - You just had to point that out? ;) ;) ;)
I notice everything, but I dunno, I guess I've been busy lately?.... I missed this one. I look in his eyes...not his neck!

I wish I could find Scott's dog tags that I lost on one of my walks!.....i never did live that one down....
I had a hole in my pocket....it was attached to the house keys too...so I assume a crow took it?

Didn't notice that one until I got home...then I noticed.