Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2021  (Read 37012 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers 2021
« Reply #1440 on: September 23, 2021, 05:38:46 AM »

Good Morning,  That is a surprise that it takes so olong to get results.  I thought they were faster as well. KInd of feeds the purpose of the test
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1441 on: September 23, 2021, 11:17:24 AM »

Hi LB, Agreed to length of time. Today's day 4 for you. After today 1 day to go!!   :) You deserve a relaxing weekend.

jicaji, I wish you a pleasant day with your visitors today.

Man we got dumped on with downpouring rain last night! 2 inches here thru the night and other places nearby 3 inches. The weather man called it an "atmospheric river" overhead that passed through. Sure was!!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1442 on: September 23, 2021, 05:29:11 PM »

Hi, We just got lots of rain for the lasgt couple of hours.  Today wasnt so bad, I finished up earlier than expected.  Tomorrow i smysummer hours. I am suppose to get off at 200.  I worked 1/2 hour extra each day this wee to get out early on fridays. We'll see if that works.  My coworker will helpo me out. so I should be able to gwt out by 23.  Paulie have you gotten results yer from your grand daughter and son??
I went to the dr today she was saying that NJ is going to make the vaccines manatory. Not sure if she meant state workers or if everything  even companies making it manatory. we know my company is.  Interesting........
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1443 on: September 23, 2021, 09:46:55 PM »

Hi LB, I noticed on the radar earlier that your area was getting dumped on with rain. Good about your work today and very good you can hopefully leave earlier tomorrow. Good!
Yes results came in today. Both positive. Both my granddaughters are feeling pretty much better and my son is feeling more better today. My oldest granddaughter gets out of breath after walking up stairs. This virus is nasty.

I agree it's interesting what your Dr told you today. I wonder how they will enforce it though. Showing proof of vaccination I assume.

Penn State University here in PA recently suspended 117 students for missing required covid testing due to not being vaccinated.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1444 on: September 24, 2021, 05:42:41 AM »

Good Morning   oh and my docotr wanted  took my  vaccine card to make copy . They are keeping record hich is a good thing.  I just love my doctor and the practice.  I never liked a practice this much  LOL

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1445 on: September 24, 2021, 11:53:49 AM »

Good Morning   oh and my docotr wanted  took my  vaccine card to make copy . They are keeping record hich is a good thing.  I just love my doctor and the practice.  I never liked a practice this much  LOL
LB, Good idea for Dr offices to keep records of which patients are vaccinated I think. Great too you like the practice so much.
TGIF for you. You made it!!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1446 on: September 24, 2021, 09:06:07 PM »

When it rains it pours!!! whatta a week!! Glad it's over but nervous as all hell what next week will bring. Stressful  at work. Very busy covering for coworker plus my work and to end it, my car broke down!!!! It kept stalling when I would start it up. Once I got it started than it sounded like it was going to stall every time I stopped, As I was going to the dealer to drop it off.  The breaks started to go. It kept vibrating (most likely front breaks and rotor)  They wont have time to look at it until Monday.  I just wanna cry!!! How much$$$ is this going to cost.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1447 on: Yesterday at 08:30:23 AM »

Good Morning

jicaji

« Reply #1448 on: Yesterday at 08:39:07 AM »

Number 3

LB.....So sorry about your car and your stressful week at work.  Hopefully the car won't cost too much and next week will be better for you.

My Dr.'s office asked for a vax card as well.  I didn't carry it with me, so next time.  I guess it's a good idea.

First nice day here in a couple of days.  Nice to see the sun this morning.  Went down into the 50's during the night.

Paulie, Hi and have a good weekend.  Hope your son and granddaughters continue to show progress.

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1449 on: Yesterday at 10:18:40 AM »

Jacaji yes good idea to make copy and keep a copy on you as well, companys and resturants are started to want proof of vaccination to be serviced.   also if you are good with smart phone there is an app docket.  It keeps your immunization records. you can enter in there and it will store in your phone so you dont need to carry around the vaccine card. Let me know if you have problems I had issues doing at first put it aside for a little bit  (days/weeks) and tried again.   It worked. 

Puff

« Reply #1450 on: Yesterday at 10:51:45 AM »

I still have this need to try to explain - It is something engrained in my head because of the way I was raised.  First, females of all ages were 99% dressed in skirts/dresses/rarely slacks.  $$$ was a definite rarity to us.  First the styles changed about 1980, things got lax.  I then started working in 1960's, ah ha now I could buy girl stuff, dress pretty, have an "fem attitude" is what I'll call it.  Trying to make up for all I missed.  Just smiled -- not at all able like Bella.  LOL  OK Clynn?  Mean that in the best of ways.

Pink I don't think of my leisure stuff as house coats.  Things at home/around the house don't have buttons, snaps, elastic, belts.  They just slip on like a long tee shirt.  Frequently same outfit for breakfast tea all the way through beddie bye.

The other problem/hang up is the claustrophobia.  Most of the year it is Crocs, flip flops, sandals, or barefooted.  I generally put on closed shoes at the first 1" snow.  Need sedatives for several medical events.  I repeat, E4E's hospital account of Ken left me needing to breathe deep and relax.  Didn't know I had a problem until about 1980 - Did a misstep out of bro's 40' Winnebago, tore up my ankle, had to be cast 10 weeks.  Had a temp support until we got home, went to ortho who did the cast.  Went home with McD to eat lunch, laid down to rest, passed out!  Ton nudged me awake a couple times - forget it.  Went to ER to have it taken off.  Smart doc on duty did just that and I was fine.  Told me what the problem was.  It has and will continue to get worse I've been told.  As you noticed, it doesn't even have to be me; I get sympathy pains for others.  Outcome was the center length of the cast was sawed open so I could slip my leg out when necessary.

I'll finish with theory on what caused the claustrophobia.  Two older brothers once buried me in snow in a park field by school close to where we lived.  When they got home mom asked where I was.  They finally confessed; she made them go and dig me out.  I just bet I was crying; I'll just bet Mom got the belt out.

P         

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #1451 on: Yesterday at 01:50:13 PM »

Happy Weekend, Cheerios!  :)

Puff, I believe you meant that last post of yours here in Cheers to be posted in the Beak Room instead.  That is where you had been posting about that topic.  LOL... Happens to us all occasionally.  ;) :D

Take care, All!  :)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

jicaji

« Reply #1452 on: Yesterday at 02:25:18 PM »

Puff, I believe you meant that last post of yours here in Cheers to be posted in the Beak Room instead.  That is where you had been posting about that topic.  LOL... Happens to us all occasionally.  ;) :D

LOL, I was wondering what Puff's post was referring to LOL...

Have a great weekend everyone.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1453 on: Yesterday at 04:41:03 PM »

I figured as much, thats where she usually posrs  ;D ;D But anyoe is welcome to post anywhere, even  here. We wont bite!!  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:45:49 PM by LBLNJ0668 »

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #1454 on: Yesterday at 06:53:23 PM »

LBL, That’s so true! LOL.

Puff stops by to post here on occasion, but I knew she meant that particular post for the Beak, and I wanted her to know it got mis-posted here so she could also post it in the Beak, else those in that thread would miss it if they don’t follow regularly in Cheers. That’s all.

Take care, and have a good night, All.  :)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center