Archives > Decorah North Eagles 2021

Decorah North Eagles 2021

<< < (507/507)

STLbf:
Rewind to about 9:00 this morning for Canada geese in the creek, and they are still there at noon.

MrN (I think) brought a good sized fish to the nest for breakfast at 9:00, too. No one to share it with.  Some good closeups -- thank you cam ops for your great views this year.

LisaG1967:

--- Quote from: STLbf on December 30, 2021, 01:06:13 PM ---Rewind to about 9:00 this morning for Canada geese in the creek, and they are still there at noon.

MrN (I think) brought a good sized fish to the nest for breakfast at 9:00, too. No one to share it with.  Some good closeups -- thank you cam ops for your great views this year.

--- End quote ---

Great pics, STL

Looks like Mr. N to me. 

STLbf:
Lisa, I agree that yesterday's fish-bringer was MrN.

Rewind to about 9:00 this morning for nest action, MrN and DNF on the snowy nest, where MrN dug up some leftover fish for DNF. This is the first I have seen them sharing food.  DNF watches from the Ladder Branch as MrN breaks off a crooked branch from a limb below the nest and flies it up. They tussle and do a bit more stick moving before flying away.  Great work by our cam ops to catch the action.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version