Archives > Decorah North Eagles 2021

Decorah North Eagles 2021

<< < (477/507) > >>

STLbf:
All my pics are thanks to the camera operators! Well, all of us depend on them for great views here at the North's valley. I'm specially enjoying the expanded territory we can see this season. For example, one of the pics I'm posting is from the south end of the creek area, where the farm buildings get pixelated for privacy.

And rewind to the 10:00 nest visit to see wrangling of a very long, bouncy stick.

Time to donate on Giving Tuesday. 

Raleigheagle:
Great captures STL.

LisaG1967:

--- Quote from: STLbf on November 30, 2021, 10:23:11 AM ---All my pics are thanks to the camera operators! Well, all of us depend on them for great views here at the North's valley. I'm specially enjoying the expanded territory we can see this season. For example, one of the pics I'm posting is from the south end of the creek area, where the farm buildings get pixelated for privacy.

And rewind to the 10:00 nest visit to see wrangling of a very long, bouncy stick.

Time to donate on Giving Tuesday.

--- End quote ---

Beautiful pics, STL  :)

STLbf:
Several BEs were perched (possibly roosting) in a pine tree at daybreak. Then DNF brought a fish to a branch under the nest, then to the nest for breakfast. Lots of calling back and forth from her to MrN in the Love Tree.

STLbf:
After the BEs flew off, smaller birds visited all around the nest, entertaining on the rewind.  A whole nest of Northern Flickers in a tree hole.  Also a starling and a red-bellied woodpecker.  Hard to get good pics because they move so fast.

Beautiful weather in Decorah for the first of December!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version