Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Decorah Eagle Coffee Table Book: The Decorah Bald Eagles  (Read 9942 times)

shelliott

Re: Decorah Eagle Coffee Table Book: The Decorah Bald Eagles
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2011, 03:39:33 PM »

birdsohio & Nora ... Yes, there is a toad, or frog .... and there is a cute story about E2 on June 28th (before she was D1) and a small toad near the hatchery from an eyewitness that I have included in my new book "The EEeee's & Me".  It's pretty wonderful to see how well the eee's adapted to life beyond the home-tweet-home.

mjot

• Three Little Eagles and How They Grew:Jacob'sStory
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2011, 11:53:32 AM »

My coffee table book is shipped and I look forward to getting it. Although I took hundreds of pictures to select from for my own book, it will be great to have the photos in the coffee table book--and all organized in a different way. For example, the last section of the Three Little Eagles refers to an eaglet making last visit to nest (D1?), though it was written before D! actually left. So...it will be fun to follow the organization of the c. table book. I hear that it is very fine.
First book on Decorah eagles: "Three Little Eagles and How They Grew!Jacob's Story"
8.5x11",softcover,43 pg.
100%proceeds now go to Friends of Fish Hatchery-Order: www.amazon.com or  www.eaglechildrensbook.com
All ages love Decorah eagle photos/story in book+plush toy BE:$12.95 each,$25 bk&toy

mjot

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2011, 07:59:10 AM »

And, thank you for doing it!  Mary Jo
First book on Decorah eagles: "Three Little Eagles and How They Grew!Jacob's Story"
8.5x11",softcover,43 pg.
100%proceeds now go to Friends of Fish Hatchery-Order: www.amazon.com or  www.eaglechildrensbook.com
All ages love Decorah eagle photos/story in book+plush toy BE:$12.95 each,$25 bk&toy

mjot

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2011, 01:13:33 PM »

My coffee table book arrived. I like it, I like it!
8.5x11",softcover,43 pg.

shelliott

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2011, 07:58:56 PM »

My coffee table book arrived. I like it, I like it!

YaY!   It's really a beautiful compilation isn't it mj?  Photos are just stunning!

Faith

• ChatMods
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2011, 05:25:05 PM »

I just received mine as a Christmas gift (after a very blunt hint  ;D)!  I love it, too.

ra

« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2011, 06:55:03 PM »

I also got mine for Christmas!  I love it!  All the people who got to hear about "my" eagles and had the glazed-over-eyes, now know why I fell in love with this family!  The photos are stunning!  By the time I get to show this to everyone, our eagle family will be growing, I just know it!
Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age.
Sometimes, age just shows up by itself.

NW SC USA

shelliott

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2012, 02:56:09 PM »

If you've been waiting to order this beautiful art book, use the Blurb Coupon Code 15OFFBLURB, for a 15% discount.  That comes off the publisher's price, not the proceeds that benefit RRP.   The coupon is good through 3-31-12.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 03:09:18 PM by shelliott »

Nora in IA

• Nora and Kiwi 2006 (King Plant, Bayport, MN)
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2012, 09:51:06 AM »

Besides the offer that goes through March I got this from Blurb this morning!

Hard to believe but February is almost over and with it goes our offer of 20% off your order of two books or more. Not to worry — you have through February 27 to place your order and nab your savings. Just enter the code LEGACY2 at checkout and you're good.
NE Iowa