Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: After the Fledge 2020 Auction  (Read 6615 times)

izzysamlikeseagles

• ChatMods
After the Fledge 2020 Auction
« on: July 07, 2020, 12:34:39 PM »

Hiya everybody! :)

If you are donating auction items, please send me an email to [email protected] Please be sure to include the following:

chat name
real name
contact information(email address, phone#, mailing address)
brief description of item(including approximate value-anything decorah eagle or RRP related will be listed as priceless)
a picture or two of the item(s)(small if possible)

Thank you all in advance, I think it is going to be a great auction this year!

Best,

Izzy
ring the bells that still can ring, forget your perfect offering.  There is a crack in everything-that's how the light gets in

TPABay111

Re: After the Fledge 2020 Auction
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 06:37:53 PM »

Thanks so much, Izzy!

I emailed Amy last night & she already has the 50 items I'm donating posted on the site.  I sent you an email tonight with the additional information you need.

May the online auction this year be so successful for RRP & for the shoppers who can purchase Eagle related items from the safety of their home. 

izzysamlikeseagles

• ChatMods
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 06:42:10 PM »

Thank you so much TPABay111. RRP appreciates your donation, and so do I! 

Best always,

Izzy :D
ring the bells that still can ring, forget your perfect offering.  There is a crack in everything-that's how the light gets in

EagleAngels

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2020, 11:21:37 AM »

Hi Izzy, I'm a little slow, but I sent you an email this morning with my donation item. Looking forward to the auction! Thanks you all you do!

izzysamlikeseagles

• ChatMods
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 07:47:36 PM »

Thank you EagleAngels, RRP appreciates it, and so do I!    :)

~Izzy

Sasafrass452

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2020, 04:53:10 PM »

Hi, all! I've been trying to find out more about ATF.... I heard it'll be virtual this year. How will that work? When is it? Can anyone join? Is it free? Do I have to donate to join? Thanks in advance, I hope I get to see this event for the first time! I've always heard how fun it is but I could never travel, so if it's live-streamed, that'd be awesome!

LisaG1967

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2020, 05:50:36 PM »

Hi, all! I've been trying to find out more about ATF.... I heard it'll be virtual this year. How will that work? When is it? Can anyone join? Is it free? Do I have to donate to join? Thanks in advance, I hope I get to see this event for the first time! I've always heard how fun it is but I could never travel, so if it's live-streamed, that'd be awesome!

Sassafrass, here is a link to the auction site that Amy posted on the RRP Facebook page. 

You do have to create an account/login if you want to participate in the auction.  All the details of when it will start is on the link. 

https://www.32auctions.com/ATF2020?fbclid=IwAR0_DRgGadxCKjV5ZrGYrkYBEeHmRWCsn9t5Q3z86MWEY_G6OSJTuWbppcg

TPABay111

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2020, 07:31:49 PM »

Sassafrass, here is a link to the auction site that Amy posted on the RRP Facebook page. 

You do have to create an account/login if you want to participate in the auction.  All the details of when it will start is on the link. 

https://www.32auctions.com/ATF2020?fbclid=IwAR0_DRgGadxCKjV5ZrGYrkYBEeHmRWCsn9t5Q3z86MWEY_G6OSJTuWbppcg

Sasafrass452 - There's also a separate ATF Auction tab on top of the RRP site pages (next to Donate to RRP, then Classroom) that opens up the ATF Auction page - https://www.32auctions.com/ATF2020

Sasafrass452

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2020, 11:28:28 AM »

Ok, I'm still confused.... It sounds like there won't be the usual presentations? Only an auction? If so, I understand.... it's safer this way due to the pandemic! Anywho, thanks again!

izzysamlikeseagles

• ChatMods
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2020, 12:31:56 PM »

Hiya Sassafrass,

There will be some presentations, the schedule is not completely set yet, but we will have it out soon for everyone. There will be no registration fee or anything-all free to the public. Stay tuned, I think that while it will never be the same as getting to see all of you wonderful folks in person, it will be a good time nonetheless!

:D

Izzy

Sasafrass452

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2020, 01:22:31 PM »

Thanks, Izzy! So, it'll be live-streamed? If so, where? I hope I can tune in!

Hiya Sassafrass,

There will be some presentations, the schedule is not completely set yet, but we will have it out soon for everyone. There will be no registration fee or anything-all free to the public. Stay tuned, I think that while it will never be the same as getting to see all of you wonderful folks in person, it will be a good time nonetheless!

:D

Izzy

izzysamlikeseagles

• ChatMods
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2020, 03:21:38 PM »

it will be livestreamed, exactly where leaves to be seen, but most likely right at the RRP website....

Sasafrass452

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2020, 07:16:13 PM »

Thanks again, Izzy! I can't wait!

it will be livestreamed, exactly where leaves to be seen, but most likely right at the RRP website....

TPABay111

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2020, 02:16:05 PM »

Sasafrass...

Here's the RRP schedule for the virtual ATF being held (on RRP website) Friday & Saturday - https://www.facebook.com/RaptorResourceProject/photos/a.168536729849621/3102844623085469/?type=3&theater