Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2020  (Read 45439 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers 2020
« Reply #1065 on: December 27, 2020, 11:03:58 AM »

#1.  I was speaking with my sister and we were actually remembering the times when we were kids and all the Christmas's past with relatives coming to spend the holidays with us.  Brought back memories of so many things...All of us going to church Christmas Eve, to opening the mountains of gifts under the tree Christmas morning to the wonderful aromas in the kitchen from all the delicious foods my mother, grandmothers and Aunt would be making for Christmas dinner.   

This year was certainly different, but grateful my husband and I are healthy and have each other!
Hi jicai, Awe sounds like you and your sister had a pleasant trip down memory lane. Great memories for you.

Agreed this year was very different. Agreed also that we all must be grateful for all of the good in our lives.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1066 on: December 27, 2020, 09:33:43 PM »

Good Morning  Brrrr here too  My father and girlfriend is doing good.   I get my test today I wont know the results until wed Thursday. Now the waiting game begins on whether I go to work tomorrow  or not and where if I do .
Hi LB, Have you been able to walk in these Brrrr temps? Also, what's happening with that rat situation and bird seed?

Good news about you father and girlfriend. Oh yeah you get your test today, Sunday! not Saturday. My days are mixed up the past few days with the holiday.

I agree your work or not work and where schedule is definitely confusing! Let me know then .. and also your results Wed or Thursday.

your statement on confused on what day reminded me of these I found

[attachment deleted by admin]
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1067 on: December 28, 2020, 07:41:24 AM »

I love going through memory lane... I haven't done that for  quite some time!!!!My rat made a fort after he got snowed in during our storm a couple of weeks ago  He's still around and yes Im feeding the birds.  He seems pretty innocent for now.  I am afrai the apt complex management will yell at me for the rat. I guess I am stupid.  Still not working there will be an update some time today. May be going back tomorrow or Wednesday kind of nervous how they will handle this.  SInce remote is not working. Maybe it does now will find out today.  My brother who had covid who almost dies is back to his old ways and  so is his son who went to disney world and going again doesnt care about covid. It's getting me so aggravated.  My brother actually stopped talking to me.  Because he is playing the victim playing the system. I dont get them and I need to step away from them.   

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

jicaji

« Reply #1068 on: December 28, 2020, 07:44:50 AM »

Definitely Blursday around here!!!  This weekend my husband thought Saturday was Sunday and took out the garbage for pick up!!!!

Have a good/healthy week everyone.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1069 on: December 28, 2020, 08:31:30 AM »

Good Morning  Brrrr here too  My father and girlfriend is doing good.   I get my test today I wont know the results until wed Thursday. Now the waiting game begins on whether I go to work tomorrow  or not and where if I do .
Hi LB, Have you been able to walk in these Brrrr temps? Also, what's happening with that rat situation and bird seed?

Good news about you father and girlfriend. Oh yeah you get your test today, Sunday! not Saturday. My days are mixed up the past few days with the holiday.

I agree your work or not work and where schedule is definitely confusing! Let me know then .. and also your results Wed or Thursday.

your statement on confused on what day reminded me of these I found
LOL LB, They're all good. I'm going with #1 Yep!! lol

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1070 on: December 28, 2020, 08:44:12 AM »

I love going through memory lane... I haven't done that for  quite some time!!!!My rat made a fort after he got snowed in during our storm a couple of weeks ago  He's still around and yes Im feeding the birds.  He seems pretty innocent for now.  I am afrai the apt complex management will yell at me for the rat. I guess I am stupid.  Still not working there will be an update some time today. May be going back tomorrow or Wednesday kind of nervous how they will handle this.  SInce remote is not working. Maybe it does now will find out today.  My brother who had covid who almost dies is back to his old ways and  so is his son who went to disney world and going again doesnt care about covid. It's getting me so aggravated.  My brother actually stopped talking to me.  Because he is playing the victim playing the system. I dont get them and I need to step away from them.
Hi LB, Sounds like it's time for you to go down memory lane then smile and relax.

I don't know how management would find out about the rat because there's probably no-one going out back into their yards maybe? Hope not. Nope you're not stupid. Don't say that.

Hmm sounds like tomorrow or Wednesday is the return to work day. Time will tell. All you can do is go one day at a time. I understand your worry about returning. Fingers crossed.

I'm dumbfounded by your brother and his son's actions. Your aggravation is totally understandable. It's sad your brother has stopped speaking to you because of it. You are worried about him/them and love him. I agree about your stepping away for your own mental and physical health. Say prayers. That's about all you can do since you've tried speaking to your brother about it.

You take care. Keep us updated about work.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1071 on: December 28, 2020, 08:45:36 AM »

Definitely Blursday around here!!!  This weekend my husband thought Saturday was Sunday and took out the garbage for pick up!!!!

Have a good/healthy week everyone.
LOL jicaji, Yep!

You have a good and healthy week too.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1072 on: December 29, 2020, 02:26:22 PM »

Hi I had to go into the office up north to do something with computer. what a waste of time. It could have been done from home. They tried to bring up our office computer system and it failed they said it should be fixed by some time today.  Now we need to go into office maybe tomorrow but possibly Monday at fll capacity but we are not socially distance equipped. They said they will figure it out but if the way they handled today is how they will figure it out.  I have no faith.  I am shaking.  I do not want to be in that office with everyone. Breath in breath out 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1073 on: December 29, 2020, 08:14:20 PM »

Hi I had to go into the office up north to do something with computer. what a waste of time. It could have been done from home. They tried to bring up our office computer system and it failed they said it should be fixed by some time today.  Now we need to go into office maybe tomorrow but possibly Monday at fll capacity but we are not socially distance equipped. They said they will figure it out but if the way they handled today is how they will figure it out.  I have no faith.  I am shaking.  I do not want to be in that office with everyone. Breath in breath out
Hi LB, Oh my I understand what you mean about having no faith on they figuring it our and about social distancing too. Yes breath in breath out. Hopefully you won't be going in tomorrow or Monday until the planning is more thought out. Keep me posted.

How are your father and his girlfriend? Still doing good I hope. You get your test result tomorrow?

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1074 on: December 30, 2020, 08:14:45 AM »

Good Morning   I got my test result yesterday it was negative!!!!! My father and girlfriend are doing good.   I think they are done quarantining .  I looked at my phone at 830 and saw there was a message from my boss.  saying he had no updates but checking to see if we need to go in. SMH I never knew my job required being on call.   No replied back usually someone does. We still havent heard back. I am taking it as we arent going in and going on with my day.   Going for my walk now in the brrrrr than exercising.  THan I am going to start binge watching something  and clean.  I hope everye is doing well and staying safe

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1075 on: December 30, 2020, 05:51:08 PM »

Good Morning   I got my test result yesterday it was negative!!!!! My father and girlfriend are doing good.   I think they are done quarantining .  I looked at my phone at 830 and saw there was a message from my boss.  saying he had no updates but checking to see if we need to go in. SMH I never knew my job required being on call.   No replied back usually someone does. We still havent heard back. I am taking it as we arent going in and going on with my day.   Going for my walk now in the brrrrr than exercising.  THan I am going to start binge watching something  and clean.  I hope everye is doing well and staying safe
Oh LB I'm happy for you!! Yay negative!!  :) Also very good news about your father and girlfriend!!

It sounds like you didn't have to go into work today. Good!! Did you ever hear anything else today?

On my going for a walk in the Brrrr. I have to applaud you LB and then exercising too. Good for you!! Now I'm the one who needs some of your energy. Lol I hope you had a great day relaxing binge watching and some cleaning. Sounds like a nice day.  :)

#s 1 and 2

jicaji

« Reply #1076 on: December 30, 2020, 07:15:09 PM »

LB, so happy for you re: your test and your dad and his girlfriend are doing OK.  Now you can breathe easier!!

Hi Paulie, Baz and everyone.

Wishing all a Happy New Year.  Can't wait for 2020 to be GONE!!!!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 07:17:02 PM by jicaji »
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1077 on: December 31, 2020, 08:06:04 AM »

Good Morning  No didnt have to go to work and still not sure about Monday.  I would say yes but they still didnt give a definite answer.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1078 on: December 31, 2020, 08:14:43 AM »

good riddance 2020

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1079 on: December 31, 2020, 11:40:41 AM »

LB, so happy for you re: your test and your dad and his girlfriend are doing OK.  Now you can breathe easier!!

Hi Paulie, Baz and everyone.

Wishing all a Happy New Year.  Can't wait for 2020 to be GONE!!!!
jicaji, Hi back at ya!  :) Agree see ya 2020!