Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 73   Go Down

Author Topic: Cheers 2020  (Read 48576 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers 2020
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2020, 06:58:56 PM »

I still haven't heard from the person at the gym. If I don't hear from her this coming week I am going to make an appointment with a more local gym for private training . I scheduled my PT out for the month of FEBruary. I rather do one on one PT than a gym class for arthritiis.  The gym I belong to does not have one on one training  or I would not be so confident who they have there. I just want to work out to lose weight and tone up nt sure why so difficult

[attachment deleted by admin]
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2020, 08:19:13 AM »

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

Puff

« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2020, 07:48:36 AM »

baz  Agree with your comments on Bruno Mars.  Very talented and does a great job of entertaining along with having the talent.  Some don't know the art of combining the two.

His story is also great.

P

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2020, 09:15:19 AM »

#2... baz.. The more you are able to talk with curses or dirty  you are comfortable with that person more likely they are a good friend.  I curse more with friends. I dont with people I hardly know

jicaji

« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2020, 09:44:40 AM »

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2020, 05:18:33 PM »

h

Faith

• ChatMods
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2020, 09:10:42 AM »

We are opening a flash chat right now!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2020, 06:57:59 PM »

I had my 3/4 month check up with my surgeons group. I am down 85lbs. Slow and steady. They are happy with my progress. We went over my blood work and all my levels are good. My iron us a little wonky, he said I could take it on pills if I want but dont have to well see how they are at my year follow up. I complained about the RWJ well ess center cause I want to really start doing more exercises rather than just the bike and treadmill and planet fitness is not the place to learn. I td him the person at wellness center was suppose to call them for release he has no notes of her calling. She was ssd suppose to call my PT as well. She didnt call them either. Everyone says get active I want to, I am ready..only thing that may slow me down are my knees but I can ease my way up. want to get more active. So I am thinking of going to another gym and get a personal trainer. Dr said don't give up on wellness center but if they dont follow up why would I want to deal with them

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2020, 07:11:07 PM »

Happy Friday

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2020, 12:00:14 PM »

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2020, 08:24:31 AM »

poof just like that. the weekend is gone

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2020, 09:33:17 PM »

Hi jicaji, Thanks but nope not awesome. Just doing what needs to be done because I love them and family. God bless these girls. I'm just doing what most would do but I am grateful that I'm able to. How's your knees (and you after your fall) and cutie Rizzo.  :)

In my opinion, you ARE awesome.   I know what it takes to take care of the grandchildren.  I remember years ago when my three were younger and my daughter and her husband went on a weekend "vacation."  I was soooo tired when they came home!!!  Even now, when I'm with my new little granddaughter Violet, I'm worn out eventhough I'm NOT even babysitting LOL.  I just remember their mantra, "NOW what can we do Nana???"  Whew....

My knees constantly hurt. I know I need replacement on my left knee, but.......

My Rizzo is such a joy.  We just love him so much and he's doing well...Thanks for asking :)!!!

HI Baz and everyone!!!!  Have a good rest of the week.
Hi jicaji, I apologize for delayed reply. Awwww precious Violet!! How old is she now?

True caring for grandchildren is exhausting. My granddaughters are still living with me .. almost two months now. They'll return home eventually and I know I'll miss them a lot. We've settled into a good routine. One thing I won't miss is helping and checking homework and help studying for tests. I did that so many years ago with my four kids. This new way of doing math is crazy to me.  Won't miss that!

Geez so sorry to hear about your knees and needing a knee replacement. Can you delay it much longer? That's definitely not something to look forward to except after recovery and PT you'll feel much better. Easier said than done I know.

Awesome news about cutie Rizzo!! Give him a hug from me and YOU take care.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2020, 09:43:34 PM »

I still haven't heard from the person at the gym. If I don't hear from her this coming week I am going to make an appointment with a more local gym for private training . I scheduled my PT out for the month of FEBruary. I rather do one on one PT than a gym class for arthritiis.  The gym I belong to does not have one on one training  or I would not be so confident who they have there. I just want to work out to lose weight and tone up nt sure why so difficult
I had my 3/4 month check up with my surgeons group. I am down 85lbs. Slow and steady. They are happy with my progress. We went over my blood work and all my levels are good. My iron us a little wonky, he said I could take it on pills if I want but dont have to well see how they are at my year follow up. I complained about the RWJ well ess center cause I want to really start doing more exercises rather than just the bike and treadmill and planet fitness is not the place to learn. I td him the person at wellness center was suppose to call them for release he has no notes of her calling. She was ssd suppose to call my PT as well. She didnt call them either. Everyone says get active I want to, I am ready..only thing that may slow me down are my knees but I can ease my way up. want to get more active. So I am thinking of going to another gym and get a personal trainer. Dr said don't give up on wellness center but if they dont follow up why would I want to deal with them
Hi LB, Awesome news you're down 85lbs! What's happening with PT and did the person from the wellness center ever make the calls for you she was supposed to? Are you going to planet fitness or somewhere else? Are your walks with Copper feeling better? Lots of questions I know. I'll try to come here more often. One good thing is you haven't had to worry about snow and ice walking in parking lots and at work. (I'm knocking on wood three times right now so I don't jinx anything!!)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2020, 09:46:41 PM »

poof just like that. the weekend is gone
Agreed to poof weekend is gone.
#1 is interesting.

Hi baz, I hope all's good with you.

Has anyone heard from julie?? I'm now officially very worried about her.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2020, 07:10:37 PM »

The person I had assement with called NO ONE!!!!!!Not sure what I am doing.  I go to plane fitness to use bike and treadmill.   I have a stepper at home I started using.  PT is having me do stepper there as well.  I have 2 gyms (not planet fitness) to check out to get a personal trainer.  I am going to work with PT for month or so to prep me more.  I do have prgress.  Bending knees more but still soooo stiff.  I go to PT tomorrow I'll find out if she called since last week.  She told me I would be able to start the class last week if if got approval.  I walk Copper further.  I love being outside even in the cold   well it hasnt been so cold.  I hate it when hot and humid...  I also have to sttrt looking for new apartment or rent a condo  My lease is up in JUne and I need to get out of here.  I cant stand it and they will be raising rent which I cant afford. 

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 73   Go Up