Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2020  (Read 42177 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers 2020
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2020, 09:21:49 PM »

I forgot to say all 3 of LB's quotes are great. I especially like #2 (been there and doing that now) and #3 also. I'm hoping to steal some time in the future for the beach to enjoy. LOVE the beach, shoreline, water/waves and the relaxation one gets just sitting there soaking it all in. I think I'm doing that now thinking about it.   ;)

My granddaughters have been asleep since 9pm with all homework done and hubby is Zzzz now too. I'm soaking up the silence.  :)

LB, How did your gym evaluation go yesterday for supervised training?

Sleep good all. Take care. 

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2020, 06:54:14 PM »

gym evaluation didn and turn  :'(t happen she thought it was Tuesday she wasnt even in.  Going nextTuesday now.   Been having trouble sleeping for last month. I fall asleep I wake up at than I toss

[attachment deleted by admin]
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2020, 06:24:11 PM »

1 more day til weekend

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2020, 08:55:34 PM »

gym evaluation didn and turn  :'(t happen she thought it was Tuesday she wasnt even in.  Going nextTuesday now.   Been having trouble sleeping for last month. I fall asleep I wake up at than I toss
Darn LB, Ok to next Tuesday. Your trouble with sleeping then waking to toss and turn is rough. Occasionally is one thing but you for a month now has to be getting old for you. Can you take an OTC sleep aid that won't have you feeling groggy in the morning to help you?

All 3 of your quotes are good.

jicaji

« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2020, 09:13:22 PM »

#1  Have a great weekend everyone!
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2020, 10:31:00 PM »

Where's  LB? LB I hope all's okay.

Hi back at ya baz! Enjoy tennis! I saw on the news about the teenage girl winning match against a strong competitor. I forget their names. She's good!   
Hi jicaji.
Where's julie been? julie I hope all's okay with you too.

I have to say Geesh it's been a long week! Even with no school for grands on Monday so just 4 day school week. The 12yr old granddaughter had stomach virus/no fever for 2 days so no school. She returned to school today but the 10yr old grand woke with a 102 fever so no school for her today. She hit 104.4 chills sweats throwing up so not sure if some sort virus or flu. Both asleep now so I'm keeping fingers crossed they sleep good.

Supposed to rain 1 inch here tomorrow but warmer temps. I'll take warmer temps.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2020, 03:06:47 PM »

hello I am here lots of errands today in pouring rain.  i ad to pick up script for handicap tag and than go to dmv. mostly got it for my apt complex to make sure i have parking. I  than o to my  dads to water his plants and mail a return. than I  started cleaning good to have more energy.   

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2020, 10:09:03 AM »

Good Morning Copper took me for a walk today!!! ;D ;D

« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 10:11:18 AM by LBLNJ0668 »

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2020, 07:31:22 PM »

good night in PT starting to bend knees whiled walking

jicaji

« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2020, 10:19:04 AM »

Paulie...you are truly amazing!!! 
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2020, 07:40:58 PM »

Hi everyone

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2020, 09:18:22 PM »

Hi LB, Today's Tuesday so wasn't it today that you had your gym evaluation? I'm assuming so from your saying your PT if working on bending your knees while walking. Have they been stiff all this time? Awesome you got handicapped parking for where you live. Use it everywhere you go. You take care.

Hi jicaji, Thanks but nope not awesome. Just doing what needs to be done because I love them and family. God bless these girls. I'm just doing what most would do but I am grateful that I'm able to. How's your knees (and you after your fall) and cutie Rizzo.  :)

Hi baz. How's your great or grand neice. I'm sorry I forget which is the title but she's a cutie pie either way.

I like LB's #1 quote from yesterday I just read.

I'm worried about julie. She hasn't been here since Jan 3rd.

I'm glad to read update about Mom's eye but still worried about it/her.

Take care all and sleep good and stay healthy and safe. I'm beat .. I'm rambling .. I'm going to bed.  ;D ;)
SED

jicaji

« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2020, 11:44:05 AM »

Hi jicaji, Thanks but nope not awesome. Just doing what needs to be done because I love them and family. God bless these girls. I'm just doing what most would do but I am grateful that I'm able to. How's your knees (and you after your fall) and cutie Rizzo.  :)

In my opinion, you ARE awesome.   I know what it takes to take care of the grandchildren.  I remember years ago when my three were younger and my daughter and her husband went on a weekend "vacation."  I was soooo tired when they came home!!!  Even now, when I'm with my new little granddaughter Violet, I'm worn out eventhough I'm NOT even babysitting LOL.  I just remember their mantra, "NOW what can we do Nana???"  Whew....

My knees constantly hurt. I know I need replacement on my left knee, but.......

My Rizzo is such a joy.  We just love him so much and he's doing well...Thanks for asking :)!!!

HI Baz and everyone!!!!  Have a good rest of the week.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2020, 08:03:47 PM »

Paulie you have awesome memory. I went to Gym it went well she i son the fence between a class for bariatric (to ose weight more invigorous) or one for arthritis  She wants to get sign off from my PT and surgeon .  I am n the fence.  I'll explain more on weekend when I am more alert.  MY PT agrees He can work with me and prep  me to be more prepared for the bariatric program.   There is a lot of squatting I think.   

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2020, 07:49:57 PM »

good night