Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2020  (Read 23843 times)

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
Cheers 2020
« on: January 01, 2020, 07:46:07 AM »

Happy 2020 friends!!!
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

jicaji

Re: Cheers 2020
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 08:18:28 AM »

Happy, healthy New Year everyone.

I didn't make it to see the ball drop.  I fell asleep and then was awakened by fireworks at 12....Couldn't go back to sleep till 2A.

Thanks for the well wishes for my knee.  I appreciate it.  My grandmother used to always talk about her "bum" knee.  Guess it runs in the family!!!!  Oh and BAZ, the Dr. did give me a compression bandage!!

Feel better LB

Such a beautiful day today.....Take care

#3....Sweats always wins!!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 09:09:14 AM by jicaji »
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2020, 09:07:53 AM »

Happy New Year all Cheerios and RRP!!

LB, I hope you're feeling much better today.
jicaji,  So sorry about your fall. I hope your knee is feeling better today.

Hi julie, baz, Tig and Lori thank you for your new year greeting.

My house has had a revolving family door since Dec 22 .. my son dil and dog from Boone here for a week plus everyone else coming to visit .. lots of meals to cook .. then youngest granddaughter now 5 years had birthday at my house on Dec 28 .. family here last night for new year till mid-night .. today I'll cook pork and sauerkraut meal for everyone. I love my family dearly but tomorrow I hope to wake up to a normal quiet day.  :)

Again I wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Take care.

jicaji

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2020, 09:11:23 AM »

Paulie....you are truly amazing.  I only had Christmas day/dinner here and I was exhausted when everyone left!!!! 

Kudos to you.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2020, 12:49:20 PM »

O! HAPPY FIRST DAY OF 2020, CHEERIOS!  :)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2020, 02:41:38 PM »

Paulie do you ever have a "normal quiet"day?  I think that is more of an weldoming abnormal day!!! LOL I saw the ball drop!! Not sure how I stayed up!!!  Feeling a little better still a dry cough.  For the past 2 days copper has taking me for a few long walks a day!!!  even though my knees ache I still enjoy the walks.  He is the only basset Hound I know that doe snot get tired!!!  Happy New Year Everyone 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

Puff

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2020, 02:52:12 PM »

LB  I'll second that - 2020 owes some of us a break.

P

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2020, 07:54:00 PM »

I dont know what day of the week it is anymore. lOL
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

baziunc

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2020, 08:38:46 PM »

LOL, LBL!  My days are all mixed up, too!   :D

G'night Cheerios.  Sleep tight.  SED.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

julie

• "and he will lift you up on eagle's wings" hymn
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2020, 10:30:01 PM »

Goodnight.  Up late trying to decide where Erin my daughter. She works as a Special  Educator. So not meany days we can catch up  with each other.   Hope this made sense. Way past my bedtime

NITE CHEERIOS

"Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed people to change the world. In fact, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead
One of these was Bob Anderson may he rest in peace.

BrokenLug

• Jersey Highlands
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2020, 12:27:20 AM »

That's a beautiful thing LBLNJ.  ;D

jicaji

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2020, 08:21:37 AM »

LB..Ditto....Since I've retired!!

AND #3

baziunc

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2020, 01:22:02 PM »

O! Happy Day, Cheerios!  :)

And, TGIF!!!   :D

julie

• "and he will lift you up on eagle's wings" hymn
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2020, 04:34:27 PM »

TGIF. Had a fun time f0r lunch with my daughter. We are very close.  Ate at a place called Potpourri House.  Ate til I was stuffed. I really enjoy our time together. She is a special ed. coordinator.u 
"Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed people to change the world. In fact, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead
One of these was Bob Anderson may he rest in peace.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2020, 08:07:30 PM »

Good Evening, I survived the short work week!!