Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2020  (Read 174114 times)

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
Re: Beak Room 2020
« Reply #19800 on: December 30, 2020, 07:48:20 PM »

Lori, awww, sweet baby Joey...and Izzy eating his dinner!  A bug?

Phyl, sweet black kitty...

tsk, just got a first class envelope with a gift for Kelsey (an apron) that Mom mailed on 12/14.  500 miles, 16 days... it's like the old west...

Emy, love the 2021 cartoon!

The Munchkins were here for a couple of hours while Erin plowed the 4 driveways/sidewalks around here. No pictures of Talon, he spent the whole time on the iPad...

Good Night Beakers!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #19801 on: December 30, 2020, 07:53:38 PM »

That's perfect and so true, I think we are all a bit nervous about 2021. Hope you're doing well Emy nice to see you!
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #19802 on: December 30, 2020, 07:58:58 PM »

Lori, awww, sweet baby Joey...and Izzy eating his dinner!  A bug?
Clynn, yea, Izzy comes flying in with this BIG CATCH and Diamond takes off & was like "good boy"! It was a beetle and it kept pinching Izzy's talon! lol I love that lil guy so comical.  Oh yea, he is always starving literally... that kid eats like 1 prey an hour most of it brought in by Diamond and Xavier gives him food outside & he brings it into the box.  Izzy interrupted Xavier & Diamonds "bonding" the other day also!!  oops! lol

Bella is SO beautiful!  So glad you got to spend time with the munchkins today!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 10:12:23 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
« Reply #19803 on: December 30, 2020, 08:24:58 PM »

Goodnight Beakers

A Decent day our Truck came late and we are in the middle of doing Inventory,  so we stayed busy and day went fast..

PUFF Covid messed up your trips.. So sorry, yep keep them planned for next year.. Five Farms Irish Cream to ring in the New Year! Drink to future trips and health  :)CLYNN Yes..lol So Bella is theirs together and Talon is not right? Yes so Channing is not our Caits but OH how she loves him, and my Oldest is so in love with him also  :) He is a cutie! OH those sweet cubs  :) I remember  the Color wheel on our White Aluminum tree when I was 4! So cool! Posted from KAREN.. Christmas  in Heaven, oh my brought tears!! Romeo and Juliet   :) Sweet Bella and Papa  :)
LORI Sweet Doggie and Kitty,  and Apple Fritters! Mmm
KB You sound like you got about as much as us.. I actually heard New total for us was about 6.. More to come Friday maybe.. Hope not.. Doug coming over is a Godsend!  :) Clinton and Willow!  :) I'm making Chili this coming week! Mmm So glad for Vi!
PEEP Ice DOES suck! Maxine..lol yep.. Reinstatement  yay!! So so happy for you.. (((happy dance))) Seal Island  :)
PHYLIZ Oh day went fast, I loved it   :) PRAYING this year is different,  a good different  :) Howling snow.. Did not know that about Dawn Wells..
TIG Mmm Yummy dinner!
LISA Was a.good day!  :) Our Christmas outside  has to wait because of snow..
LANIJoey's  progress, so sweet! All entailed  :) Thanks, all so so fun to watch.. Wait what? Aly is moving to San Fran, Oh NO, I see Santa Fe..Ok  OH those Widowed Fairy Penguins, what a story, so sweet of them to comfort each other.. (((heart smile))).So awesome against those Melbourne  lights.. I so need to share this in FB..Aww!
Poor Dr. Roger's Praying for him..
OLDGUY WOW you got alot of snow and that darn Ice!! Hana says leave Maru alone lil one! Minion meme..lol Yes.. :)
KAREN thanks for having  CLYNN post that,  so moving..Tom does a wonderful job too!
TSK I probably dod a wonderful job confusing you..lol I bet you enjoyed those ribs! Mmm
T40 So sad about Dawn Wells, I will always remember her holding a Coconut Cream Pie  for the Professor.  ;)
EMY Nice to see you :) Yes on cartoon!

Have a good night All
   Lani, Tig, Clynn, Tsk, MpMom, Oldguy, , Lori, Lisa, Eagles4ever, KB, Bazi, Blschue, T40, Lilbro,LittleJet, Nora, Phyliz, EBURG Weasel, , Peep, Puff, Ssrl, Mass, Ezee, Jilltosa, Godiva, Ginger, Lindy, Emyrauld, Nrstooge, BrokenLug, Ruby , IvyDog & ALL   

« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 08:26:47 PM by PinkEagle »
🦅🇺🇸💓

karengramke

« Reply #19804 on: December 30, 2020, 09:42:50 PM »

Pink, Ithought it was very touching as well!  tom has a wonderful voice.  I also shed a  few tears!
Clynn, Bella is ready for Hollywood!  Good picture with Ed.  He seems to have a lot of patience with the kids!

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #19805 on: December 30, 2020, 11:41:54 PM »

Lisa, Aly has a part time job with her college to help guide students through their grant programs. And is able to do that work online, as well as her classes. But, she is looking for another part time job too. Hopefully, she's able to do it online.... I pray she is able to get more settled too.

Tsk, my mom saved her tinsel too, and I wasn't allowed to help with the tree until I was in the tree!  ;D

Puff, yes, tree will stay up till mid-January.  :) This is our 2nd year of having a silk tree. I'm sorry about this year trips, I pray next year will be a good one for you. I need a break too.

Clynn, yes, TCM presents a Remembrance every year. On the video, 2019 followed 2020 and I watched it.... awww I'm so glad they were able to find a place for the rescued cubs.... good capture of Gabby. LOL! ... sweet Miss Bella looks very grown up today. Darling pic of Bella and Ed.

Thanks Karen

Lori, love apple fritters, the pup and kitten are adorable.... Izzy is a hoot and Joey is adorable.

Peep, Congratulations on your reinstatement! What a great New Year gift for you! ... so many darling seal pups.

Phyliz, "First Blizzard"  nature vid :o ... interesting project you have going.

Oldguy, Hana is a grump and little Miri is very watchful of her. Because Miri continues to give Hana the side eye before Hana hisses. Thank you for volcano update.

Kb, happy to hear Vi doesn't have a serious condition. Hopefully, with a careful diet her tummy will stop bothering her.

Pink, You have a lovely family, I wish them well.

Emy, great to see you! I hope your family is well. Love the cartoon. LOL!

Good night! Thinking about the Fairy Penguins

Good night Dear Beakers, Cheers Family, and Friends, Peace be with each of you

Sweet Eagle Dreams Ezee, Blschue, Emy, Karen, Lindy, Paulie, Masswatch, Clynn, Firetruck, Oldguy, Jilltosa, Lori, MpMom and Pete, Tsk, Eagles4, Lisa, Pink, BL and Pip, Godiva, Kb, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, Kelly Kadette, DeborahG, Keystone, WW JW, Tig, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, Baz, ssrl, RubyRed246, T40, Ginger, TX_Ninja, eburg, Cwellsla, Indy, Patch Davis, Nanimal, Julie, Paulie, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Blueberry, Marrymo, Puff, Smb, Nai, Gene in NE, Teamcarnes, Weasel, Seabeeinch, Walton, nickeybird, Sparky, Wilson, BHscents, Tulsaducati, Abbie, EagleDave, Xullah, Omasawyer, Myshatzi, izzysamlikeseagles, Keamama, missylj, bustopbird, Viola76, Corky, Frehaws, Neva, wrg, wnut, JJ, Barbells, Bosley, Shaggydog, ReadyToDance, Yank, Missmeech, Talkoh, Linda.L, Nonna, smrf, nhJane, Cando.

Thinking of and missing, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Norfolkmom, Myshatzi, Indy, Mayreee, Neva, Abbie, EagleDave, Maryanne, TxTeacher, NL, Smb, 7D, Alice, Chippy, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Blschue, Bill and family, Lisa and family, Lilbro, Eagles4's son, Kb and Chris, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Tig and Camper, Pip's Dad, Mrs. Oldguy, Pink's Morgan, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, Baz's great niece, WW JW, Keystone, ssrl, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Nickeybird's BIL, Godiva's friend Jane, Viola76's sister, Abbie, Chico's daughter, Josette, Thyla/Anne, Eaglette, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lori, her mother and family, Phyl and Jim, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan, Chippy and Joe, KellyKadette and her cousin Roger, Nickeybird's BIL, 7DBirder.

Special prayers, For The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom, Dewey, Riley, Star, Iris, GSB Michelle, Sauces Canyon Bald Eagles, Juliet and Romeo, Maggie, Black Bear Ted, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #19806 on: December 31, 2020, 06:17:26 AM »

Good Morning beakers!  Enjoy some coffee and Krispy Kreme! Thank you for all of the kind words for Dad, he seems a lil better. The Christmas lights will stay up until it melts... they are frozen. ;)  Looking forward to the new year.   take care all!

Phyliz-thank you for letting us know that MPMom saw the posts for her mom's birthday. I hope she is doing ok! How is lil Mags?
Kbs-big hugs for you. You've been through a lot. How did the chili turn out? Glad Vi is doing ok.
oldguy- BACON day!!! It's your day!
Lisa-did you take your Christmas stuff down? Helps trimming nails with 2 people in a quiet environment.I don't know if Destini likes the tent or not, I might get a different one anyway. Been following DE a little, seems they must be moving for sure this year! They'll be back next year, they might need a break from the noisy cars & people.
Pink- a new grandbaby? So JEALOUS! Congrats.
Puff-enjoy the Five Farms you deserve a break & a nice vaca soon! How are you doing?
Lani- lol your Mom... "four strands per branch" very particular like me! ;) Awww precious photo of widowed fairy penguins! Prayers for Dr. Rogers. Good luck to Aly & Dewey!
Peep- awww taz & Joey! Good news on reinstatement!
Karen-thank you for the Christmas from Heaven post & thx Clynn!Tig- are you donating your tree to the goat farm this year?
tsk-lol Ollie "5000" steps... Well, Destini will do what Destini wants so... if she wants to escape she will figure it out ;) I think she'll be ok. Yes, Captiva looking good! So glad you got your ribeye's I remember that they were closed last year!
Clynn-awesome pic yesterday of Captiva, they look so different close up! Appreciate all of your nest updates! Syd & Nancy, will have to check on them again.I thought those candy cigs were pretty "cool" at the time. Yea, been watching NEFL 2 fish huh?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 03:35:51 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

lindawyos little brother

• I Am Eagle , The Skies Are Mine
« Reply #19807 on: December 31, 2020, 06:56:25 AM »

Morning folks!!

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #19808 on: December 31, 2020, 07:05:58 AM »

Morning everyone!  :)

oldguy

« Reply #19809 on: December 31, 2020, 07:31:15 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

21 degrees this morning - temps falling all day to the low teens by this time tomorrow - Got the snow removed yesterday and of course the bacon cooked.  More precip Fri afternoon.   Back to work today - working 9-5 today and then noon to close for Friday, Sat. and Sun.

Maru and Hanna enjoying a quiet morning as Miri sleeps   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMlWL2zAqvU

Quarantine Kids play "Good Day Sunshine"   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpG8UAKxEYY

Today's celebrations...

New Years Eve   -   https://nationaldaycalendar.com/new-years-eve-december-31/
Universal Hour of Peace    -   https://nationaldaycalendar.com/universal-hour-of-peace-day-december-31/
No Interruptions Day   -   https://nationaldaycalendar.com/no-interruptions-day-last-work-day-of-the-year/
Leap Second Time Adjustment Day   -   https://nationaldaycalendar.com/leap-second-time-adjustment-day-december-31/
Make Up Your Mind Day   -   https://nationaldaycalendar.com/make-up-your-mind-day-december-31/
National Champagne Day   -   https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-champagne-day-december-31/

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

LisaG1967

« Reply #19810 on: December 31, 2020, 07:35:34 AM »

Good Morning Beakers.....Happy New Years Eve!

Morning E4E and lilbro
  :)

tsk - Morning, I see ya out there.  :D

oldguy - Stay warm, and have a great day at work!  Thank you for the celebrations all year long!

Lori - Thanks for the morning goodies.  :-*  I did get the Christmas stuff down inside yesterday afternoon when Jeff got off work.  He is going to try and get the outside lights down today, before it starts to rain, but if not he will do that on Saturday.   I am glad you have been peeping in on DE, and yes it looks like they may be moving for the season.  I have been peeping in on Berry and chatting with the ladies there.  The new gal at Berry seems to be staying, and everyone is hoping for eggies from her.

Lani - Oh, I didn't realize she worked for her college.  Fingers crossed she finds another PT job and a place to live.   :)

clynn - Cute, cute pics of Bella....love the one of her and Ed!

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #19811 on: December 31, 2020, 07:39:24 AM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR's EVE EVERYONE

LORI  Izzy - the champion bug catcher - gotta start small  LOL

CLYNN  Pony Express kind of mail  LOL  What fun with Grandpa who I see wears tie dye too  ;D.  Is that a toy "flip phone" I see on the floor?

OLDGUY  Too bad you have to work the holiday.  That Miri is a non stop playing machine.  Guess she is caged at night for her own safety  LOL.  Maru doesn't know quite what to make of this playing machine   ;D   Good to see the Clarke kids back Couldn't agree more with the Minion for today.

LISA  LOL  I slept in today  ;) ;)
Chicagoland

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
« Reply #19812 on: December 31, 2020, 07:48:34 AM »

Happy New Years Eve!
I start at 9 this morning work until 3.. -2 degrees right now! Hubby and I will be going out to a fave local restaurant tonight with a couple of friends.. we won't stay out late..lol

LORI A Great Grandbaby! Lol and 14 mos old! He's a cutie.. I don't feel like a Great Grandma tho, Seriously would be different if it had been Caitlyn to have one.. lol My Oldest is now a Grandma! That worse..hehe Thanks for the KKs..Mmm
LANI Thanks so much :)
LILBRO,  LISA,  TSK and E4E Good Morning
OLDGUY Currently -2 this morning here...BRRR..

Have a great day, prayers for you ALL my sweet friends..
 Lani, Tig, Clynn, Tsk, MpMom, Oldguy, , Lori, Lisa, Eagles4ever, KB, Bazi, Blschue, T40, Lilbro,LittleJet, Nora, Phyliz, EBURG Weasel, , Peep, Puff, Ssrl, Mass, Ezee, Jilltosa, Godiva, Ginger, Lindy, Emyrauld, Nrstooge, BrokenLug, Ruby , IvyDog & ALL   

🦅🇺🇸💓

kbshcb

« Reply #19813 on: December 31, 2020, 08:17:54 AM »

A fish owl..

Morning all!..Happy Thursday.

Yes my chili was fabulous and having left over's today so no heavy cooking, just sides..

Ollie did NOT wake us up last night, still seems to not be feeling well, but no vomiting.

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #19814 on: December 31, 2020, 08:32:11 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!  Good morning tsk, Lisa, oldguy, E4E, lilbro, Lori, Pink & Lani!

tsk, yes, that is one of my old cell phones, the kids love playing with them.  Bella was digging in the toybox and found it, she hasn't seen it in a while. She called me
a lot yesterday!  I had to pretend I was talking to her on my phone, she even held it out like she was taking a picture of Grama...  She is the apple of my eye for sure... Oh
yes, Ed has a lot of tie dye, he hunts for it at thrift stores, that's where willie used to find hers...

Lisa, Ed never got the outside lights up this year (he blames it on the big snow we had early in December) so we didn't have that wo worry about! I have lighted garland
that we usually hang on the porch and last year one of the garlands didn't light up so he was supposed to take care of that. That may be the reason he avoided the lights.

oldguy, I don't think I have ever seen Maru and Hana play rough like that! That is how Harley and Honey play! I hate it that they are putting ads in the middle of youtube
videos now. Everyone wants our money... Glad you got your bacon cooked!

Lani, I will be keeping my fingers crossed for Aly, is she taking Dewey with her? Love the Fairy Penguins, so sweet.... :-* :-* :-*

Lori, yummy Krispy Cremes! Hopefully we will see an egg at NEFL, even though way late. 2020 has the birds messed up too.  ::) ::)

Pink, yes, Talon came with Sydney and Erin adopted him last year. He was just one year old when Erin & Sydney started dating. He just lost his first tooth on Tuesday
and rushed in to show me and to tell me he got $6 because he is 6 years old! What a first year of school he has had! It's 20 here right now, wonder why you are so much
colder? Usually you are a bit warmer!

kb, it is wonderful to know you have dinner in the bag...

MN DNR

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown