Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2020  (Read 252089 times)

T40cfr403

Re: Beak Room 2020
« Reply #19740 on: December 29, 2020, 09:46:29 PM »

Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #19741 on: December 29, 2020, 09:59:14 PM »

Falcon project Orange, NSW Australia home of Diamond & Xavier and little one Izzy.  Izzy is enjoying the "perks" of living at home...

MUM! Where's the ketchup????!!!!
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #19742 on: December 29, 2020, 10:05:02 PM »

T40 and All, Here is TCM Remembers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuVq-E3_KjE
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

T40cfr403

« Reply #19743 on: December 29, 2020, 10:38:12 PM »

Thanks, Lani.
Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

Lani

« Reply #19744 on: December 29, 2020, 11:36:03 PM »

Thanks, Lani.

T40, and thank you too... I had forgotten about those we have lost this past year. I love the classics and seeing some of these take me back in time.  :)
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #19745 on: December 29, 2020, 11:36:24 PM »

Tig, I leave my Christmas things up past Epiphany (Jan 6) then slowly put things away throughout the month of January. Because you are right January is a bore and ugly without flowers blooming.

Tsk, Aly is here right now, but she is seriously considering excepting a friend's offer of renting a part of her home in San Francisco. It's furnished, so she wouldn't take her things out of storage. But, she will continue to look for a place in Santa Fe.

Lori, I'm sorry your dad's friend passed away  :( .... Thank goodness your dad turned around. Stay safe and warm.

Oldguy, glad you returned home safely. You and your family rest and take care.

Pink, glad your mama is good, you and family take care too

Eagles, good for you,  ;D  I don't have the courage to clip my pets nails. Goodness, I couldn't even watch when my girls had to get their shots.  :-[

Clynn, Honey and Harley have a perfect warm spot! Fun pics! Your Christmas tree lights sounds lovely.  I remember when my parents bought an aluminum Christmas tree with a color wheel in the 60's. We had beautiful decorated glass balls, bubble Christmas lights, and mom added silver tinsel. She was very particular with the tinsel. Only four strands per branch. The only lights in the room would be the Christmas lights and tv. I would lay on the floor on watch it change colors and enjoy Christmas movies... I remember candy cigs! Loved them. Only time I ever smoked. ;D ... Des Moines International is probably situated perfect in the United States for International travel and cargo. I see Oldguy explained it. Honolulu is situated as one too.

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #19746 on: December 29, 2020, 11:56:04 PM »

Captiva Eagles home of Connie & Joe located Captiva/Sanibel Island, Florida

Connie feeding her lil's today!
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Lani

« Reply #19747 on: December 30, 2020, 12:01:25 AM »

Good night Dear Beakers, Cheers Family, and Friends, Peace be with each of you

Sweet Eagle Dreams Ezee, Blschue, Emy, Karen, Lindy, Paulie, Masswatch, Clynn, Firetruck, Oldguy, Jilltosa, Lori, MpMom and Pete, Tsk, Eagles4, Lisa, Pink, BL and Pip, Godiva, Kb, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, Kelly Kadette, DeborahG, Keystone, WW JW, Tig, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, Baz, ssrl, RubyRed246, T40, Ginger, TX_Ninja, eburg, Cwellsla, Indy, Patch Davis, Nanimal, Julie, Paulie, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Blueberry, Marrymo, Puff, Smb, Nai, Gene in NE, Teamcarnes, Weasel, Seabeeinch, Walton, nickeybird, Sparky, Wilson, BHscents, Tulsaducati, Abbie, EagleDave, Xullah, Omasawyer, Myshatzi, izzysamlikeseagles, Keamama, missylj, bustopbird, Viola76, Corky, Frehaws, Neva, wrg, wnut, JJ, Barbells, Bosley, Shaggydog, ReadyToDance, Yank, Missmeech, Talkoh, Linda.L, Nonna, smrf, nhJane, Cando.

Thinking of and missing, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Norfolkmom, Myshatzi, Indy, Mayreee, Neva, Abbie, EagleDave, Maryanne, TxTeacher, NL, Smb, 7D, Alice, Chippy, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Blschue, Bill and family, Lisa and family, Lilbro, Eagles4's son, Kb and Chris, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Tig and Camper, Pip's Dad, Mrs. Oldguy, Pink's Morgan, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, Baz's great niece, WW JW, Keystone, ssrl, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Nickeybird's BIL, Godiva's friend Jane, Viola76's sister, Abbie, Chico's daughter, Josette, Thyla/Anne, Eaglette, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lori, her mother and family, Phyl and Jim, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan, Chippy and Joe, KellyKadette and her cousin Roger, Nickeybird's BIL, 7DBirder.

Special prayers, For Berry Mom, Dewey, Riley, Star, Iris, GSB Michelle, Sauces Canyon Bald Eagles, Juliet and Romeo, Maggie, Black Bear Ted, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #19748 on: December 30, 2020, 01:22:05 AM »

Another early one...
Many thanks for all the wildlife posts and nests updates.  Once I get the gosamer ribbon laced in the afgan, I'll be caught up on 'the little things' to
accomplish before 2021 arrives. Got my pimento cheese spread made and in fridge as is the French Onion dip before coming up . Leaves the manwich stuffed
biscuts and salad for Thursday.  Off to the salon this afternoon.
it does seen 2020 has lasted 5 yrears.

Clynn H and H look like they're enjoying the 'view'.
Lori so sorry to hear of your dad's friend passing; thanks  Falcon project Orange news, NSW Australia home of Diamond & Xavier and Izzy
Oldguy Thanks for minions. hope your day wasn't too bad.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 01:25:09 AM by Phyliz »

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #19749 on: December 30, 2020, 01:30:54 AM »

It's been snowing here for a couple of hours or more. Notice the cardinal on top of the pergola, and the
Sid & Nancy this morning:

TY Therese Marrone

Sid and Nancy look great. Mnay thanks
 Oh yes.Wiley Coyote vs Roadrunner; Yes. I've chaine smoke those too. LOL
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 01:33:02 AM by Phyliz »

LisaG1967

« Reply #19750 on: December 30, 2020, 06:19:27 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Phyliz - Mmmm, haven't had pimento cheese in years. 

Lori - Thanks for the nest updates!  So glad to hear that your Dad turned around! 
Aww, Destini don't like her tent? 

Lani - I was reading your comment about Aly.  Does that mean she will have to change jobs if she moves to San Fran?? 

Pink - Glad you made it home safely.

clynn - 5 yrs in 2020  ;D ;D

tsk - Did you get alot of snow??

kb
- Thanks for the name of the bird.  :)

lindawyos little brother

• I Am Eagle , The Skies Are Mine
« Reply #19751 on: December 30, 2020, 06:23:49 AM »

Morning folks!!

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #19752 on: December 30, 2020, 06:47:41 AM »

LORI  I'm so glad Dad came home!!!  Nice cozy pics last night  :)  How do you see Destini escaping from the tent??  I think once she is outside and distracted by what is out there she will do OK.  Everything back to normal at Captiva  :D

CLYNN   OLDGUY will probably have the right answer but I thought international meant that the runway was capable of handling larger planes coming from other countries?? LOLOL  I see reading on that OLDGUY had the answer  LOLOL   KB might even know.     LOLOL  " 5 years in 2020" Boy isn't that true.

PHYLIZ  You are up late!  Did you knit/crochet an afghan? You got some good yummies for you and Jim for NYE

PINK  A new step grandbaby  How wonderful for your family to welcome a new member.  When is her Mom getting married and do they live nearby?

T40  Thanks for the Memoriam piece.  Lots of famous people died this year - as I guess we say every year.   sigh :(

LANI   TMC added more to the list.  Thanks   San Fran.  That would be a big change for Aly but certainly a nice environment.  The irony would be that she would find a place in Santa Fe just after moving to San Fran  LOL  then again maybe she would really like San Fran.  :o  :o    Your Mom and mine  - the very same tinsel arrangement.  As kids we could never touch the tinsel - it had to be perfect  LOL  And of course it was saved year to year.  :o

LISA  I think it may have been 5" but I heard it raining during the night.  Still too dark to see what it looks like out there.  Will get dressed after this post and see what I have left to do to clear the driveway.  Did notice tho that an unknown neighbor angel did the front walk  ;D
Chicagoland

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #19753 on: December 30, 2020, 06:58:15 AM »

Morning everyone!  :)

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
« Reply #19754 on: December 30, 2020, 07:31:20 AM »

Good Morning All

I Start at 9 this morning and get off at 3..
Its cold.. that is all..lol

T40 and LANI Im Memoriam,  ugh they always get me.. :'(
LORI Mum,  where's the Ketchup..lol Connie and babies  :)  :)
PHYLIZ Good Morning
LISA Thanks! Im here in town so it's not so bad..Just walking to car..lol The roads were not plowed when I went to work.. But much better coming home.
LILBRO Good Morning
TSK Yes! Our Caitlyn hasn't set a date yet, and Alex is so great! They really seem in love.. Caitlyn came into our lives when she was 4! All sweet and blonde curls,  Our Oldest Samantha married Her Daddy, with our Biological Morgan 2 in tow..  :) Lil Channing is 14 mos.. They are an hour away.. We were together for our Family Christmas  the day after..
E4E Good Morning

Have a good day ALL!
  Lani, Tig, Clynn, Tsk, MpMom, Oldguy, , Lori, Lisa, Eagles4ever, KB, Bazi, Blschue, T40, Lilbro,LittleJet, Nora, Phyliz, EBURG Weasel, , Peep, Puff, Ssrl, Mass, Ezee, Jilltosa, Godiva, Ginger, Lindy, Emyrauld, Nrstooge, BrokenLug, Ruby , IvyDog & ALL   

[attachment deleted by admin]
🦅🇺🇸💓