Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2020  (Read 159135 times)

karengramke

Re: Beak Room 2020
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2020, 11:22:04 AM »

Kb,   Hills has an easily digestible food that vets feed post surgically.   You might want to try that.  Do not let anyone feed him anything else.  Watch treats.  Give him something that matches the food.  Feed small amounts often   Has the vet done a cat scan?  Maybe he issuck today from a hartyparty last no
Ight!

Amazing what people are able to do with flowers!  Wow.  Love the Parade.

Bright sunny crisp day to start the new day!   Ooh, a plate of kks and a cup of coffee!   Thanks Lori!

Phyliss, the carrott cake is a bar cake from Publix.  On sale yesterday.  I epwill sendyou mine.   Will share with any one.

Weasel, good to see you and toknow youare never far away!  Nice day in Pasadena! So they say.

Lisa,  Wally World?  Oh my.  The guy across the street from me is the second in command at my closest  super store.  Just got promoted from a neighborhood store and this oneis a mess!   He is working long, long hours.

Hoping everyone is ready to start the new year.  Lots of little babies to watch!

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2020, 11:32:42 AM »

Momo and Boo, photo by their dad Andrew Knapp  ;D

Hey! Thanks for the sharing our memories this year! Ending the year with friends and dogs.
On a related note, I usually jump start my new year with Dry January. Who's on board? @ Gibsons, British Columbia

Happy New Year Beakers!
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2020, 12:55:41 PM »

e4e- hi there!
ssrl- nice to see you.
Phyliz- mmm  pulled smoked pork sounds great! Destini says hi Maggie! Thank you for SOAR updates!
Lisa- Walmart!!! you are SO brave!
TSK- how are you doing sweetie? Prayers for Tim's Uncle.It is very difficult to find a good therapist, took me a long time and finding a new one is so hard but worth it. I wish him well and understand how difficult this is for you. Thinking of you! I eat cinnamon raisin bagels every morning!
peep- hi how are you? How is your cousin doing?
kbs- hugs & prayers for you sweetie.
Tig- how was the pizza & champagne? Hope you're having fun with hubby!
BrokenLug- nice pictures & memories of Jumbo.
oldguy- How is today with friends & family? Haven't watched the Mark Smith video yet,saving for later. thanks for sharing!
Weasel- I am grateful for each & every one of you too! Happy New Year. How late were those owls up last night? lol
Lilbro- Hi there!
Karen- I love carrot cake, I had that as my wedding cake! My favorite now is red velvet.
Clynn- I woke up at 11:57 was going to post on the beak and then woke up at 6:15 am ugh!  ::) :PMissing Willi, I posted a pic for her this morning.
Pink- glad you had a nice dinner & New Years Eve. Time to take down the Christmas stuff already? ;)
Lani- how is your New Years going? Are you feeling any better? aww Momo & Boo!
MpMom- hugs for you, get well soon!
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Puff

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2020, 01:24:24 PM »

Lori I usually have a bagel and tea in the morning; my fav is the egg bagel - but temporary change of routine.  I have a new supply of cucidati that I mentioned a couple weeks ago, and now I also have leftover fresh baked loaf bread (3) from Christmas day.  I didn't mention but along with a plate of cookie samples guests also get a loaf of bread (and any leftover ham they may want).  My motto - Spread The Calories! 

P

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2020, 01:48:44 PM »

We were too stuffed to have champagne, prolly tonite.
We are out on the point by the airport. Camper is on the dunes and over by the dog park. I'm in the car checking the Gophers score on my cell. Lol.
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LisaG1967

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2020, 02:15:44 PM »

Afternoon everyone   :)

Back from Walmart, and it was not bad at all! 
I bought a cabbage and some black-eyed peas to make a New Years dinner for tomorrow, since it is too late to do it today.
We also took a ride around town, so Jeff can try out his new lens on his camera that I gave him for Christmas.  If the pics came out ok, will share a few in a lil bit.

tig - Enjoy your outing.

baz - Happy New Year!  Love that Taylor Swift song!

Puff - An egg bagel?  Is that like a plain bagel with an egg on it?

Lani - Such adorable pics of Momo and Boo!  Feeling better today?

karen - Wally World was not bad.

Lori - Great gifs....visitor at DE?

kb - Sorry to hear about Ollie.  I hope he feel better soon! 

Puff

« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2020, 02:49:32 PM »

LOL baz  What kind of bird?  He or She?  32 was confusing me.

P

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2020, 03:01:02 PM »

Tim's son grand and DIL here and gone for lunch and presents. Taking Xmas down and needed a break. Tim off to see his uncle..  I dropped Barb and Tom off at the airport at 10 AM ( I always have to go a bit early and pill their cat for them - they give it something to calm for the flight.)  Said " See you in 4 months"  LOL

Well a big mistake to start of the New Year with a weigh-in - and a short 2 min. " mad at myself" but that was quick and baby steps for the new year.  Keep goals small.

CLYNN  LOL  2 rum and cokes!!  That was quite a day

LORI  As usual you''re posting some good stuff today.  Lots of snow in Decorah.

LISA  Only had 1/2 the muffin.  I've got to get serious - see above  LOL

PINK  LOL  that's why I don't watch award shows anymore  LOL  "who are these people"

OLDGUY   Thought it was a bit late but on the car radio this AM were giving tips on how not to have a hangover  LOL

Hi SSRL

PHYLIZ  good that you did take out and gave yourself a break from those fabulous meals you prepare..  LOLOL  ON your plan to give Maggie her own computer  So funny  Thanks for the Soar updates.

KB  Can dogs sense anxiety??

TIG  sounds like a good time chillin'

LANI  Cute Boo  :)

AWWW BAZI  Happy birthday to a very young ZIPPO  ;D

Break over... ;)
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2020, 03:25:58 PM »

Followed a BE along the shore for about 2 miles! She must have been looking for road kill.
Gophers! Rowed the Boat...
BBL
Tig
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

MpMom

• D1 in all of her beauty. Love 12,14,18,4,25 & 35
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2020, 03:36:53 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZIPPO!!! :-*
Will remember & love you Dad Decorah.

Caution: Exposure to the Son Prevents Burning..
From a sign in Missouri.
From T40~"I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with you. And then I realized...you spent the rest of your life with me."

karengramke

« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2020, 03:39:39 PM »

Tsk, you r so busy the scale will be back to normal in a matter of hours, or, days!

Mp. Friends in Springfield had uris that lasted for weeks, went away and came back.  Do take care.

Zippo is cute!  Amazing long life!  Good for your care of her!  Happy Birthday Zippo!

Poor Auburn, but the Tide tolled today!

LisaG1967

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2020, 03:50:11 PM »

baz - Happy Birthday to Zippo!!! 

tsk - I agree with what karen says, you are so busy that you will be back to normal in no time!
The only time I get serious is when my endocrinologist says, if your A1C goes up we are adding another med.  Then I get really serious! 

Sorry for the size of the pics!  These are just a few that the hubby took with his new lens on our ride today.  He is still getting the hang of it, and its settings.

Puff

« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2020, 03:53:28 PM »

Thanks baz Very interesting.

Hope Ed and Maxi are OK.  Many are concerned.

P

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2020, 04:01:27 PM »

Happy Birthday Zippo, enjoy your day!!!

Happy "Almond" Anniversary to Bazi & Zippo!!!
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

karengramke

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2020, 04:23:57 PM »

Good pictures Lisa!   Very sharp and clear.