Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2020  (Read 134679 times)

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
Re: Beak Room 2020
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2020, 09:32:33 AM »

Happy New Year beaker Friends!

We actually went out to Dinner, had a few drinks taking a couple hours visiting, with another couple. We each went home.  I was in jammies by 9 and watching Dick Clarks New Years Rockin Eve. YA, I feel old I only knew a few celebrities that performed.. Is that bad? I was like who are these people? Lol.
Rose Bowl Parade later! A sentimental tradition, and then Christmas is coming down baby, inside and out!

PUFF Yes to all the Real ID info..
LORI VIC and NIC 2nd egg! Hoping all goes well in that sweet nest, great New Year pics,  yesterday.  WE do have 50% off all Christmas stuff and 40% of trees! Yummy Muffins :)
KAREN Happy New Year to you and Sassy :) Parade will be in here as well!
LISA Had a good night out and like You and others was in jammies.. I had to wake
Bri up, I actually stayed awake..lol
KB My prayer wish for you my sweet friend is Scott and you get answers, treatment, help and Results this year!  :)
PEEP Happy New Year :)
LANI Quiet home? Everyone gone?
OLDGUY Your videos and pictures are great, good day with family today :)
E4E Happy New Year :)
TIG You are always going to the Cold, having a good adventure tho!
TSK So sorry for that! Glad you found him when you did! Prayers going up for him and you both! Oh my.. (((hugs)))
CLYNNPhew! Talon and Bella had an off day for sure, poor Grandma., great pics! Im SURE you enjoyed your adult beverage :)BL Great Pictures :)
MPMOM Praying you feel better soon! (((Hugs))).
Weasel Love you checking in and your sentiments, this is quite a sweet group of people here  :) Happy New Year! Love your Owl :)

Have a great New Day ALL!
 Lani, Lori,MPMom,Peep,TSK
Firetruck,Rewrap,Ash,Team, Neverbeen78,
Busto,Puff,Bazi, OmaS,Jilltosa, Lilbro, Eagles4, Ezee,Phyliz, Emyrauld,Bggolden Masswatch,Ginger, TX_Ninja, Nora,Gene,DebG, RubyRed246, T40, Tulsaducati, Weasel, Mich,ED,Maxie,Keystone,Indy, AND ALL others       
🦅🇺🇸💓

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2020, 09:35:43 AM »

Mom brings in stick DM2 grabs it for perfect placement
PART 1

PART2
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2020, 09:38:06 AM »

Mom this morning... close ups. ❤️

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2020, 09:50:52 AM »

Hi all, I had sent an email to Amy earlier to ask if the Beak Room Archive for 2019 could be left out there for a couple of days to give some of us
a chance to go back and save any pictures we wanted, especially since we have lost our dear willi...

Amy said to let you all know that she will leave the 2019 Beak Room out there until 1/15.
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Decorah fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2020, 09:56:11 AM »

Happy New Year!

We stayed home last evening - had a quiet/safe one.  Enjoyed watching the stuff on TV!

All - Have a beautiful day and hugs for everyone.  :-*

Tsk - prayers for Tim's Uncle.

oldguy

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2020, 10:01:51 AM »

Good Morning Beakers - Happy New Year to all

A short list of celebrations today with 2 of them related to last night...  ::)

New Years Day   -   https://nationaldaycalendar.com/new-years-day-january-1/
National Hangover Day   -   https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-hang-over-day-january-1/
National Bloody Mary Day   -   https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-bloody-mary-day-january-1/

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2020, 10:03:27 AM »

Hi all, I had sent an email to Amy earlier to ask if the Beak Room Archive for 2019 could be left out there for a couple of days to give some of us
a chance to go back and save any pictures we wanted, especially since we have lost our dear willi...

Amy said to let you all know that she will leave the 2019 Beak Room out there until 1/15.

Thank you Clynn, I have been downloading some of Annie's pics.  Would like to get some more stuff of hers saved too!  I appreciate you!  Thank you Amy for allowing us time. :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 10:06:03 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

ssrl

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2020, 10:08:14 AM »

Happy New Year!! Wishing you all the best in 2020.

Phyliz

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2020, 10:11:19 AM »

And...Good Morning Everyone !
Pink, Eagle Duck, Puff, Lil Bro, Lisa, Lori, Peep, SSRL,  E4E...and those we don't see often.

There's not a better group of folks than right here.  ;)
Thanks for the nests updates and videos. Precious lil SWFL E14  :-* :-* :-*
Luv those bald eagle close ups...there's a good reason this is our national bird and symbol.  ;)

Rang in the new year at home. Jim brought home pulled smoked pork dinners w/ county green beans and fried potatoes.  I spent the day trimming my hair. And, later a couple of  hours in the nail salon with Hannah  while I sipped on some chardonnay.  ;D  Got the talons painted in OPIs 'Black to Reality' from the Nutcracker collection. It's a really, really deep purple to shake things up a bit. Dan still in the game. I"ll call him later.

Clynn and Bazi-luv the munchkin photos thanks for sharing.  What fun, eh?   Adult beverages are needed from time to time.
MpMom so sad about our law enforcement.  :'(    Sure hope you nip this ill in the bud. We've had it hang on in some form or another for two months.
Oldguy/Lani  agree Mark Smith video is awesome   Maru,  LOL
Weasel thanks for your post and sharing the wildlife goings on with us.
Lori New Year's funnies... ;D
Karen - carrot cake  does sound delish!
BL Good memories  of  you brother Jumbo.  Hugs
KB Myhope  is Scott and you get answers, treatment, help. All the best this year!
TSK Prayers going up for him and you both.  Hugs
TIG Your outings are always great...luv hearing about them.

Safe travels folks.
Jim off at Noon today and Friday.  I want new lamp shades for the living room and a couple of other errands to run so hopefully we'll get that accomplish this afternoon.
Dinner will be traditional fare for the day. Black-eyed peas in a mix of diced ham and garlic, black pepper.  Cooked Bavarian cabbage and baked corned beef.  Garden salad with vino, or beer or something. LOL     Dessert will be Christmas leftovers.
Maggie is waiting her turn on the PC. Turns out she wanted cat videos to watch. So, I've been looping them w/ sound  for her while I'm not on this writing and such. She spends all afternoon and evening watching them  and only comes down for chow. When she's tired of sitting on the desk in front of the monitor
Jim has a old probably  dead laptop from his days as a pilot for Doane Pet Care that I've snuck out of the closet with the intention of taking to the IT guy and see what he says about resurrecting for Mag-pie (Maggie).  Only thing, Jim doesn't know what I'm planning.  :o
'The smarter you get, the less you speak. You grow to realize that not everyone is worth the confrontation."  Brad Turnbull

George Orwell, spot on '1984'    'Animal Farm'

Phyliz

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2020, 10:18:14 AM »

With all the hub-bub of the Holidays. I thought I'd post the link to the patient notices.
There are  about 3 pages of updates  seem to be a lot of owls and hawks.

https://soarraptors.org/patients/
'The smarter you get, the less you speak. You grow to realize that not everyone is worth the confrontation."  Brad Turnbull

George Orwell, spot on '1984'    'Animal Farm'

LisaG1967

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2020, 10:18:23 AM »

Morning Phyliz, ssrl, oldguy, E4E, and Pink  :)

Lori - That lil E14 is too cute!  AWESOME Decorah gifs and pics, girl!  :-*

Pink - Glad you had a great night out last night.  I am watching the Rose Bowl too now, but I am thinking a trip to Walmart is calling my name.   :D

clynn - Thanks for the info from Amy.  :)

oldguy;D ;D

kb - Where are you?  I hope all is ok.

kbshcb

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2020, 10:26:17 AM »

Morning all....Ollie woke us up at midnightish and vomited frothy white foam and undigested food. I am too worried these days about everything...and once again Ollie.
We have done everything we are supposed to and the only thing the vet suggests we might be missing is an anatomically tight pyloric valve....Not sure anything can be done about that.
But, he's miserable before and after....snow eating helps him vomit...

Heading out for groceries soon....

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2020, 10:37:07 AM »

((  Ollie ))
Hotel breakfast. An old movie on TCM is a distraction. Luckily I set recordings for parade and football at home. Will see if Camper wants to go for a drive up the coast in the snow.
BBL
Tig
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2020, 10:47:47 AM »

Sweet lil Ollie, hugs & prayers for you lil man!  :-*

« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 10:55:08 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook