Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2020  (Read 159073 times)

oldguy

Beak Room 2020
« on: January 01, 2020, 12:03:26 AM »

Happy New Year 2020 for the Central time zone beakers.
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2020
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 12:30:16 AM »

And so we begin Chapter 9 of the Beak Room

Good night Dear Beaker, Cheers, Jewels Families and Friends, Happy New Year!! 

Sweet Eagle Dreams Eagles4, Jilltosa, MpMom, BL and Pip, Emy, Karen, PinkEagle, Tsk, Tig, Clynn, Oldguy, Lori, Mich-pip, Godiva, NWarg, Masswatch, Keystone, WW JW, Garmohoff, Ezee, Nrstooge, blschue, Kb, WendyC3, Lindy, Jpalm, Tigeag, Baz, ssrl, RubyRed246, T40, Ginger, TX_Ninja, eburg, Cwellsla, Indy, Paulie, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, Kelly Kadette, Firetruck1988, Patch Davis, Nanimal, Julie, Paulie, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Blueberry, Marrymo, Puff, Smb, Nai, Gene in NE, Teamcarnes, Weasel, Seabeeinch, Walton, nickeybird, Sparky, Wilson, BHscents, Tulsaducati, Abbie, EagleDave, Xullah, DeborahG, Omasawyer, Gardengirl, Myshatzi, izzysamlikeseagles, Keamama, missylj, bustopbird, Viola76, TxTeacher, Corky, Frehaws, Neva, wrg, wnut, JJ, Barbells, Bosley, Shaggydog, Samanson, ReadyToDance, Yank, Missmeech, Talkoh, Linda.L, Nonna, smrf, nhJane, Cando, Norfolkmom.

Thinking of and missing, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Neverbeen, Norfolkmom, Myshatzi, Indy, Mayreee, Neva, Abbie, EagleDave, Maryanne, TxTeacher, NL, Smb, 7D, Alice, Chippy, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tig, Lori, Godiva, Garry and her brother, and family, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Clynn's mom and Ed, Lori, Chris and kb, Phyl's brother Dan, and family, Lisa's brother and family, Blschue and family, Karen, Tsk's Lucy, Lori's grandmother, Tim, Jpalm, Shannon, Tim's son and grandson, Baz's great niece, Mindy MpMom & Pete, Phyl and Jim, Pink's mother and daughter, nrstooge, WW JW, Keystone, JaneCR, ssrl, Eaglesrock, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Nickeybird's BIL, 7DBirder, Nora and Joe, Godiva's friend Jane, Viola76's sister, Abbie, (Teamcarnes), Chico's daughter, Josette, Thyla/Anne, Eaglette, Neva's family, Weasel and family,  Gab's friend Lesley, Indy's friend Dave, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Kb and Scott, Jerry, Eagle-Duck, Clynn's mother, Lisa, Lori, Phyl and Jim, Indy and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan, Chippy and Joe, KellyKadette and her cousin Roger, Nickeybird's BIL, 7DBirder, Smb and family.

Remembering Bob Anderson, Williwaw/Annie, Lindawyo, Songbird, Peggy, JaneCR, Hellgate #2 & 3, D12, D14, D18, FOUR, D25, DNN Mom, SE19, SE23, NEFL #20, Black eaglet, Our Human and Furry family Mo, Henry, Ivy, Mocha, Lily, Holly, Bandit, Riley, and Friends close to our hearts.

Special prayers, For Sassy, Chloe, D32, Lucy, Iris, Berry College Eagle Mom and Dad, Juliet and Romeo, Maggie, Decorah Dad  :'( , Black Bear Ted, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

God Bless Eagle-Duck and Maxie, Our prayers go with you   :-*
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 02:59:49 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

MpMom

• D1 in all of her beauty. Love 12,14,18,4,25 & 35
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2020, 01:04:10 AM »

Just woke up, sore throat, cough & runny nose. Hope the sickness goes away quickly ;)
Back to bed soon ;)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 01:33:53 AM by MpMom »
Will remember & love you Dad Decorah.

Caution: Exposure to the Son Prevents Burning..
From a sign in Missouri.
From T40~"I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with you. And then I realized...you spent the rest of your life with me."

weasel65

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2020, 03:44:18 AM »

Happy New Year.

Beakers you are the best. When I wake up each morning this is where I come to set my daily compass.  I check in periodically during the day and then again each night before I close my eyes.  Thank you for always being there. I am pleased to have been able to share another year with you. Than you all for the community.

As I type this at  this very late/early hour I am listening to an owl calling.  I think it is a barn owl, but not sure.  This morning I saw several turkey vultures (sorry Willi)  on the way to work  and on the way home  there was a hawk on a street light (smaller than a red tail).  All this in the middle of Orange County California, suburbia   So grateful for the lessons here in the beak room to learn and appreciate the nature that is all around no matter where we live in this wonderful country. 

I am grateful to all of you for just stop being there and wish you and your families health, happiness, and blessings in the New Year.

Now I have dueling owls on different sides of the house.

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2020, 06:37:43 AM »

Happy 2020!!!  Very grateful for each and every one of you!!!  Have a beautiful year with cherished memories to come!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 06:41:09 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

lindawyos little brother

• I Am Eagle , The Skies Are Mine
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2020, 06:49:43 AM »

Morning folks!!

Happy New Year !!!

LisaG1967

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2020, 06:53:34 AM »

Good Morning everyone, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Morning lilbro, weasel and Lori  :)

karen - Sorry you couldn't find an upside down cake, but carrot cake sound good!

oldguy - Thanks for the Mark Smith video.

BrokenLug - ((HUGS))

Lani - I hope you all had a nice dinner.

MpMom - I hope you feel better soon!!!

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2020, 07:11:59 AM »

Good morning beakers! Hi Lani, Peep, Puff, E4E, Neva, Lisa, Tig, Tsk, Clynn, Pink, BL, eburg, weasel, oldguy, Jill, Kbs, Lilbro, Phyliz, EagleDuck, Bazi, Karen, T40, mpmom, Mass, nrstooge, JP, ssrl, Ruby, Ginger, blschue, ezee, emy and ALL of my friends including furry and feather babies!!!

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2020, 07:40:16 AM »

OLDGUY  And there is also the TV show 20/20!     That worked out pretty good for Maru's owner..LOL     Darci Lynne and she's only 15..Some amazing footage by Mark Smith - thanks

BL  Very formidable character you brother Jumbo.  Good memories

LANI  Am sure the holidays contributed but Tim's uncle's long time psychiatrist retired earlier this year and despite my husband's urging he did not find a new one til too late...

Oh NO  (((MPMOM))) - Hope the crud hasn't hit your household.

WEASEL65  Good that you visit with us each day. We are a very interesting neighborhood of folks.  ;D   Would love to hear owls like you do!!!

LORI  Very good New Years cartoons..a cinnamon raisin English muffin is the closest I can get to that delicious looking donut this AM  ;)

HI LILBRO, LISA
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2020, 07:52:00 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!  Hello MpMom, weasel, lilbro, Lori, Lisa & tsk!

Well, I took my nap last evening and woke up about twenty minutes before midnight, so I was awake when 2020 rolled in!

Lori, Crispy Cremes and Starbucks, the perfect morning menu!

MpMom, oh no, don't be sick!  Hope you fell better real quick!

Lani, yes, we are all wild, aren't we?  Well, I did have two rum & cokes...probably why I needed a nap...

weasel, the wonderful things you said, they are all true.  This is such a unique bunch of people, and we learn so much from each other!  This will by my ninth year in the
Beak Room, and I hope we all have many more! 

willi, we all miss you and I hope you are enjoying The Beak Room in heaven, with lindawyo, songbird, & janecr!

oldguy, the Mark Smith video is excellent!  I sent it to my sister in Portland, thanks!

BL, ah, the memories of times with Jumbo!  I know you cherish them!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl2OyaZVU3U

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2020, 08:01:53 AM »

Good morning Beautiful!!! ❤️

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2020, 08:17:36 AM »

Flash Chat Decorah Eagles ;)
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2020, 08:18:27 AM »

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LisaG1967

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2020, 08:33:44 AM »

Morning Lori, tsk, and clynn  :)

Lori - BEAUTIFUL gifs from Decorah!  Mmmm, coffee and donuts. 

tsk - A cinnamon raisin English muffin sounds yum!

clynn - I didn't make it...Jeff had to wake me up right before 12.  I was trying so hard to stay awake...lol

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2020, 09:12:11 AM »

SWFL E14

cute lil toesies

looking at Mom or Dad landing :) Morning sun...
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl