Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2020  (Read 159122 times)

LisaG1967

Re: Beak Room 2020
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2020, 07:18:11 PM »

tsk - Tim sounds like me!    ;D ;D 

T40 - LOL

Phyliz - Your recipe sounds easy, and I can follow those directions! 

clynn - Thank you  :)

Have a good night everyone.  

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2020, 07:33:17 PM »

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

TX_Ninja

• ChatMods
  • Watching from the rafters
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2020, 07:44:00 PM »

Here is a video from Mark Smith, known for his Eagle Photography Workshops.

This is a set of photos taken at an oyster bed along the Washington coast with commentary of the action taking place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odA7OT9P8rA

Pretty cool video. I saved it to my library. Thanks!

Some of the factual assessments I may disagree with, but it is well done and a very engaging narration.

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2020, 08:44:43 PM »

Good Night Beakers

CHRISTMAS is all down inside and out, watched parade and a game and movies.

Yall had a good day! Good pics and celebrations and Walmart trip, Shore trip.
Prayers for poor Ollie.
Good news from Amy..
 Will enjoy more time with Hubby and say goodnight, been nice talking and spending time together too.

Have a good and safe night ALL.   

Lani, Lori,MPMom,Peep,TSK
Firetruck,Rewrap,Ash,Team, Neverbeen78,
Busto,Puff,Bazi, OmaS,Jilltosa, Lilbro, Eagles4, Ezee,Phyliz, Emyrauld,Bggolden Masswatch,Ginger, TX_Ninja, Nora,Gene,DebG, RubyRed246, T40, Tulsaducati, Weasel, Mich,ED,Maxie,Keystone,Indy, AND ALL others       
🦅🇺🇸💓

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2020, 08:49:10 PM »

Happy Birthday ZIPPO!
🦅🇺🇸💓

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2020, 10:37:20 PM »

Good morning Beautiful!!! ❤️

Beautiful Lori  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

oldguy

« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2020, 10:45:47 PM »

Had a nice day with family & friends today... 5 different soups, fruit, veggies, bread, and several deserts... as usual, way too much food.  ::)  Even got 1 game of cards in and my team won.  :o

Here is a video that many of us here can relate too...

Funny Prayer about Getting Old at the Caregiver of the Year Dinner   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPFCn3itBFE

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Lani

« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2020, 10:48:12 PM »

Hi all, I had sent an email to Amy earlier to ask if the Beak Room Archive for 2019 could be left out there for a couple of days to give some of us
a chance to go back and save any pictures we wanted, especially since we have lost our dear willi...

Amy said to let you all know that she will leave the 2019 Beak Room out there until 1/15.

Clynn, I sent Amy an email. I haven't heard back yet. But, after reading your post. It must mean she will lock Beak Room 2019 on 1/15?
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2020, 11:17:54 PM »

Lani

« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2020, 11:20:28 PM »

Miley the Dalmation gave birth to 18 pups instead of the predicted 3...

https://ronproject.com/dalmatian-has-record-breaking-litter/?fbclid=IwAR3N_Huz0Jm0hML_YJzu2myepggtjXxeVSaxo5rCg1o3OYFBz16XRp24MLA

Oh my heavens! Good luck Miley, may you find some peace  ;D  :-*

Lani

« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2020, 11:28:55 PM »

{{{Hugs MpMom}}} I hope you feel better tonight. I've got a sore throat today.

Happy New Year Weasel, good to see you. Dueling owls  ;D

Tsk, I pray Tim's uncle is better today.... you're brave to weigh yourself on New Years Day!  :-X I'm waiting till after my birthday.  ;D .. I love what Karen says about your weight. LOL!

LOL Karen!  love your comment to Tsk  ;D  And it's true.

Lori, love Mutts ... sweet E14 gifs ..... Beautiful Decorah mom gifs.... I've had my moments of feeling good and then Puff! ... love the scale cartoons. LOL!

Clynn, yep, soon we will be starting the 9th Chapter of the Beak Room. I wish our past chapters had been kept. Wouldn't it be fun to go back and read the pages... I make bean soups for myself. No one likes them in my family....

Pink, Yep, quiet home too ..... I miss Dick Clark ... I don't watch the New Year's Eve shows anymore, no one I like is performing.  :-\ ... I hate taking down Christmas things.

Phyl, Lucky Maggie ... thanks for the cat video.

Happy New Year ssrl, Phyl, TX Ninja!   :)

{{{Hugs Ollie Man}}}  :-*

Baz, Happy Birthday Zippo! Great pics  ;D

Lisa, Jeff took great pics... sad about the critter  :'( ... good luck with the black eyed peas. I love them.

Oldguy, yes, I remember the funny prayer from a few years ago. LOLOL!!

TCM Remembrance RIP  :'(   https://www.facebook.com/tcmtv/videos/1197573250434717/

Good night Dear Beaker, Cheers, Jewels Families and Friends, Happy New Year!! 

Sweet Eagle Dreams Eagles4, Jilltosa, MpMom, BL and Pip, Emy, Karen, PinkEagle, Tsk, Tig, Clynn, Oldguy, Lori, Mich-pip, Godiva, NWarg, Masswatch, Keystone, WW JW, Garmohoff, Ezee, Nrstooge, blschue, Kb, WendyC3, Lindy, Jpalm, Tigeag, Baz, ssrl, RubyRed246, T40, Ginger, TX_Ninja, eburg, Cwellsla, Indy, Paulie, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, Kelly Kadette, Firetruck1988, Patch Davis, Nanimal, Julie, Paulie, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Blueberry, Marrymo, Puff, Smb, Nai, Gene in NE, Teamcarnes, Weasel, Seabeeinch, Walton, nickeybird, Sparky, Wilson, BHscents, Tulsaducati, Abbie, EagleDave, Xullah, DeborahG, Omasawyer, Gardengirl, Myshatzi, izzysamlikeseagles, Keamama, missylj, bustopbird, Viola76, TxTeacher, Corky, Frehaws, Neva, wrg, wnut, JJ, Barbells, Bosley, Shaggydog, Samanson, ReadyToDance, Yank, Missmeech, Talkoh, Linda.L, Nonna, smrf, nhJane, Cando, Norfolkmom.

Thinking of and missing, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Neverbeen, Norfolkmom, Myshatzi, Indy, Mayreee, Neva, Abbie, EagleDave, Maryanne, TxTeacher, NL, Smb, 7D, Alice, Chippy, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tig, Lori, Godiva, Garry and her brother, and family, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Clynn's mom and Ed, Lori, Chris and kb, Phyl's brother Dan, and family, Lisa's brother and family, Blschue and family, Karen, Tsk's Lucy, Lori's grandmother, Tim, Jpalm, Shannon, Tim's son and grandson, Baz's great niece, Mindy MpMom & Pete, Phyl and Jim, Pink's mother and daughter, nrstooge, WW JW, Keystone, JaneCR, ssrl, Eaglesrock, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Nickeybird's BIL, 7DBirder, Nora and Joe, Godiva's friend Jane, Viola76's sister, Abbie, (Teamcarnes), Chico's daughter, Josette, Thyla/Anne, Eaglette, Neva's family, Weasel and family,  Gab's friend Lesley, Indy's friend Dave, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Kb and Scott, Jerry, Eagle-Duck, Clynn's mother, Lisa, Lori, Phyl and Jim, Indy and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan, Chippy and Joe, KellyKadette and her cousin Roger, Nickeybird's BIL, 7DBirder, Smb and family.

Remembering Bob Anderson, Williwaw/Annie, Lindawyo, Songbird, Peggy, JaneCR, Hellgate #2 & 3, D12, D14, D18, FOUR, D25, DNN Mom, SE19, SE23, NEFL #20, Black eaglet, Our Human and Furry family Mo, Henry, Ivy, Mocha, Lily, Holly, Bandit, Riley, and Friends close to our hearts.

Special prayers, For Sassy, Chloe, D32, Lucy, Iris, Berry College Eagle Mom and Dad, Juliet and Romeo, Maggie, Decorah Dad  :'( , Black Bear Ted, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

Happy New Year Eagle-Duck and Eagle-Maxie! I'm praying you are reading this, and know we all miss you very much. Sending you prayers.

MpMom

• D1 in all of her beauty. Love 12,14,18,4,25 & 35
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2020, 02:30:34 AM »

Yep, it is early again. This cold has my head so stuffed up, hard to breath. Better sitting up. I'll get some shut eye some time this am.
Lani, careful, I started with the sore throat.

TCM, :(
Will remember & love you Dad Decorah.

Caution: Exposure to the Son Prevents Burning..
From a sign in Missouri.
From T40~"I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with you. And then I realized...you spent the rest of your life with me."

LisaG1967

« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2020, 06:01:47 AM »

Good Morning everyone

blschue - That is funny!

MpMom - ((Hugs)), I hope you feel better soon!

Lani - Thank you  :)

oldguy - Your day and dinner sounded wonderful. 

lindawyos little brother

• I Am Eagle , The Skies Are Mine
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2020, 06:45:57 AM »

Morning folks!!

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2020, 06:59:12 AM »

Good morning beakers!  Coffee and bagels today...
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 1325   Go Up