Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2020  (Read 134667 times)

LisaG1967

Re: Beak Room 2020
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2020, 03:50:11 PM »

baz - Happy Birthday to Zippo!!! 

tsk - I agree with what karen says, you are so busy that you will be back to normal in no time!
The only time I get serious is when my endocrinologist says, if your A1C goes up we are adding another med.  Then I get really serious! 

Sorry for the size of the pics!  These are just a few that the hubby took with his new lens on our ride today.  He is still getting the hang of it, and its settings.

Puff

« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2020, 03:53:28 PM »

Thanks baz Very interesting.

Hope Ed and Maxi are OK.  Many are concerned.

P

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2020, 04:01:27 PM »

Happy Birthday Zippo, enjoy your day!!!

Happy "Almond" Anniversary to Bazi & Zippo!!!
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

karengramke

« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2020, 04:23:57 PM »

Good pictures Lisa!   Very sharp and clear. 

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2020, 04:38:20 PM »

Lisa- BEAUTIFUL pics! They had a nice lunch!  Love the Juvies/SA's and adults very cool!  Thanks for sharing!   
oops... are those Turkey Vultures?  Not Juvies lol  Awww every time I see our Raptors, think if sweet Willi :) 
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 04:40:57 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LisaG1967

« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2020, 04:43:01 PM »

Lisa- BEAUTIFUL pics! They had a nice lunch!  Love the Juvies/SA's and adults very cool!  Thanks for sharing!   
oops... are those Turkey Vultures?  Not Juvies lol  Awww every time I see our Raptors, think if sweet Willi :) 

Lori, thanks!  There was one vulture in the pics, the rest were Juvies.

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2020, 04:48:17 PM »

I called the scale a liar this morning lol.

New Years Resolution time for Lori  ::) :P
Puff- I love egg bagels too. lol spread the calories. I've put on 7 lbs since October... New Years Resolution time! lol
tig- the dog park would be cool! Yea Bald Eagle!!!
Bazi- "Shake it off" :) love it!!! The confetti is my fav pic of Zippo :)
tsk- nice of you to "pill their cat"... I am good at that stuff too. I told the scale off this morning when I weighed myself lol.
Lisa- what recipe are you doing tomorrow with black eyed peas?awww Jeff got a handy dandy new lens! What did you get?  I am learning how to use my camera. Looked kinda like a sub adult visitor in Decorah.
Phyliz- Destini watched this show last night on my laptop...
https://youtu.be/qTmaQd0dUU8 
this one is better it's 8 hours of birds & squirrel fun for your cat https://youtu.be/uUah6_-SKR8
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

MpMom

• D1 in all of her beauty. Love 12,14,18,4,25 & 35
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2020, 04:59:57 PM »

Lisa, hubby took wonderful photos!!! 8)
Will remember & love you Dad Decorah.

Caution: Exposure to the Son Prevents Burning..
From a sign in Missouri.
From T40~"I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with you. And then I realized...you spent the rest of your life with me."

LisaG1967

« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2020, 05:28:10 PM »

MpMom - Thank you  :) 
We see that nest on our way to Walmart all the time, and have often wondered if it was a eagle nest. 
The eagles that were in the pics do not go with the that nest, tho.  The eagles and juvies were in another field closer to our home. 

Lori - I am using this recipe for the black-eyed peas.  https://www.camelliabrand.com/recipes/bessies-best-new-year-blackeyes/ 
Mama told me how she makes her, but of course she don't use any measurements. She is a throw it in the pot cook.  I need measurements!   ;D
This is the lens that I got hubby for Christmas, Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD for Nikon DSLR Cameras. 
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 05:30:51 PM by LisaG1967 »

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2020, 05:32:08 PM »

SWFL lil sweet E14 ❤️❤️❤️

nobody's lookin' tryin' to escape

I guess I better turn around and go back
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LisaG1967

« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2020, 05:36:10 PM »

SWFL lil sweet E14 ❤️❤️❤️

nobody's lookin' tryin' to escape

I guess I better turn around and go back

Somebody is getting too big for their britches!   ;D

LisaG1967

« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2020, 05:43:43 PM »

Lori - I am using this recipe for the black-eyed peas.  https://www.camelliabrand.com/recipes/bessies-best-new-year-blackeyes/ 
Mama told me how she makes her, but of course she don't use any measurements. She is a throw it in the pot cook.  I need measurements!   ;D
This is the lens that I got hubby for Christmas, Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD for Nikon DSLR Cameras.
That looks yummy... I don't measure I throw in the pot and taste lol :)  I hate measuring, that's why I can't bake.  Nice lens! I googled it, wow that's really nice. So... what did he get you?  ;)

I will have to let you know how they turn out.  I definitely have to measure.   :)

I got some gold ball earrings, and my favorite perfume. 
I really wanted to surprise him with something that he has been wanting.  So, I had been saving for that lens.  He thinks if I buy him something expensive that he has to buy me something expensive, and I don't see it that way.

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2020, 05:44:24 PM »

Goodnight dear friends!  SED's prayers for all! Take care, be safe & hugs!  Tummy ache, going to have broth tonight...::)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 05:46:43 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2020, 05:45:18 PM »

That looks yummy... I don't measure I throw in the pot and taste lol :)  I hate measuring, that's why I can't bake.  Nice lens! I googled it, wow that's really nice. So... what did he get you?  ;)

I will have to let you know how they turn out.  I definitely have to measure.   :)

I got some gold ball earrings, and my favorite perfume. 
I really wanted to surprise him with something that he has been wanting.  So, I had been saving for that lens.  He thinks if I buy him something expensive that he has to buy me something expensive, and I don't see it that way.

You're such a sweetie and a good wife.  Love ya sis, nite!!!  :-*
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2020, 05:46:16 PM »

Lori, love the 'LIAR' pic!  Why in the world did you weigh yourself on New Year's Day?   ;D ;D  Ooh, such sweet shots of lil' E14!

Lisa, Jeff's pics are great!  I love black-eyed peas, I think I will make myself some with your recipe.  I usually just open a can, heat them up and eat, cause no one
else likes them...

Happy Birthday Zippo!

Mom

TY Deanna Uphoff

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown