Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2020  (Read 252054 times)

PeepSpy

Re: Beak Room 2020
« Reply #19710 on: December 29, 2020, 08:27:01 AM »

I think the older otters are kind of parenting to Joey!  :D
The Great Pumpkin is coming! 🍁🎃🍎🍂🥧

LisaG1967

« Reply #19711 on: December 29, 2020, 09:00:08 AM »

Morning E4E and tig  :)

tsk - We have those same kind of clippers. 

Peep - Aww, Taz and Joey

clynn - Cute pic of the Captiva babies!   Jeff is off on Thursday and wants to help take the decorations down, so he said we will start tomorrow night.  ::)  I really wanted them down today.

oldguy - Thanks for the celebrations.

Pink, Lori and all in the path of the storm....stay safe!

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
« Reply #19712 on: December 29, 2020, 09:39:53 AM »

Pink, snow is better than freezing rain! We are supposed to have two days of freezing rain later this week. Happy New Year!  :(
OH I know! We have had that before,  wires snapping,  tree coming down, one year it took down a huge branch and it was an inch from coming through our window as I and at time 2 young girls were all in the living room.. I hate Freezing rain, power outages.. Oh PEEP stay safe!
We will have more Ice than snow BUT snow helps a lil with traction..
🦅🇺🇸💓

kbshcb

« Reply #19713 on: December 29, 2020, 09:54:55 AM »

Stay south young snow storm/ice storm!...now not arriving here till 3pm....hope so.
Stay off the ice y'all.....

Actually the holidays for me didn't make that much of a difference. For some reason the change of seasons?..coinciding here with Thanksgiving seemed rougher for me.

But, I don't like it. i don't like it every single day. It's not okay, ever. It never will be....Nonetheless we carry on...
That's just the way it are....

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #19714 on: December 29, 2020, 09:55:38 AM »

CLYNN  "Harley could smell the clippers"  LOL

OLDGUY  Storm timing is good for you  ;D   That little stinker Miri - who knows Maru will tolerate him/her.  Don't think he/she would do that to Hana.  Minion has some wise words today  " Oh so that's where it is"  LOL

TIG  ;) ;)

PINK  Yes - that is the storm you are sending us.   :o :o
Chicagoland

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #19715 on: December 29, 2020, 10:58:39 AM »

Good morning Beakers!
Hi Lori, BL, Phyliz, Kb, Lisa, Eagles, Tsk, Peep, Clynn, Oldguy, Tig, Pink, Jilltosa, Masswatch, Baz, Puff and All!

{{{Hugs Pink}}} Take care and be safe

Oldguy, thanks  :)

Clynn, Captiva Eagles  :-* ... Harley can smell the clippers. LOLOL!!  ;D

Peep, Taz likes to steal all the toys too. LOL! She's a year older than Joey.

{{{Hugs Kb}}}

Mike is in Gila Bend for a couple of days.
Enjoy your day everyone, please be safe and warm.  :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #19716 on: December 29, 2020, 10:59:55 AM »

We follow my family tradition of putting Christmas up as close to the eve as possible, then, leaving it up at least thru January, because that month is so boring and ugly here in MN. Moved my TV butt into the living room so I can enjoy the tree and watch the snow... when I am not dozing from reading. Lol.
Aw... puppy kiss
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

kbshcb

« Reply #19717 on: December 29, 2020, 11:44:40 AM »

tig - that's actually a good idea....I unfortunately started before Thanksgiving this year.

TADA....home again home again, jiggidy jig!....and Ollie's toe nails are good to go.

LisaG1967

« Reply #19718 on: December 29, 2020, 11:52:16 AM »

kb - Yay...glad that you and Ollie are home safe!

tig - We have always left ours up till Jan. 6th.  It's just since Bradley is no longer here, that I have started taking it down earlier.  I do love looking at the lights tho, makes me feel all warm and cozy.

Lani - Awww, doggie kisses!  Have a good day too.  :-*

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #19719 on: December 29, 2020, 12:53:19 PM »

LANI  Love the pooch kisses  ;D  Aly is with you right? since her apt fell through.

KB  Yay - you beat the snow and Ollie's good for another 5,000 steps  LOL
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #19720 on: December 29, 2020, 02:06:04 PM »

It's been snowing here for a couple of hours or more. Notice the cardinal on top of the pergola, and the cats watching the bird show...

tig, when we lived in Duluth, I know there were folks who left their tree up through February! Someone told us they were the Finlanders... ;D ;D

kb, we usually put our tree up right after Thanksgiving, and take it down the weekend after Christmas... glad you got home before any bad weather!

Lisa, this year I didn't put a lot of ornaments on the tree, our tree has such a wonderful light show you can't really tell...starts out all red lights, then white mixed in
with the red (all twinkling), then it does the same with green, then blue, then purple, then yellow and all white, and then red, green and white, then red, white and blue, then all
the colors. Then it starts over...love watching it...

Sid & Nancy this morning:

TY Therese Marrone

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LisaG1967

« Reply #19721 on: December 29, 2020, 02:21:30 PM »

clynn - Loved those candy cigs!  Aww, Honey & Honey watching the birdy and snow.  Your tree lights sound wonderful!

tsk - Has the snow started for you yet?

PeepSpy

« Reply #19722 on: December 29, 2020, 02:33:14 PM »

So sad, Covid death count in MI has passed 12,000 at 12,282.  :(
The Great Pumpkin is coming! 🍁🎃🍎🍂🥧

oldguy

« Reply #19723 on: December 29, 2020, 02:42:03 PM »

Well, I made it back home safely as well...  The service was nice - masks required and every-other pew roped off - estimate of 50-60 present, but spread out well.  About half went to the cemetery as well - which was very short - stopped at the house briefly, and on the road home before the snow started... about 1 in on ground by the time I made it to the house.  Time to hibernate until some time tomorrow...
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #19724 on: December 29, 2020, 03:10:43 PM »

Hi beakers... just checking in real quick  ;)
How is the weather out there? I am watching weather channel doesn't look good. Not worried about the snow, it's the freezing rain.  Be safe everyone who has to go out today!!!

Dad just left to go to friends service today in this weather. :-\
I mentioned previously about my Dad's bestie being admitted to hospice on the 24th of December.  "Chuck" did pass away early morning 26th.  Dad is traveling to the service today about an hour away. Safe travels to all!!!

511ia.org live cams & plows incidents etc... Iowa.
https://hb.511ia.org/#plowHome?layers=winterDriving%2CimagePlows%2ClocationPlows&timeFrame=TODAY
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 03:43:15 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl