Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2020  (Read 24337 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers 2020
« Reply #1320 on: December 30, 2020, 08:14:45 AM »

Good Morning   I got my test result yesterday it was negative!!!!! My father and girlfriend are doing good.   I think they are done quarantining .  I looked at my phone at 830 and saw there was a message from my boss.  saying he had no updates but checking to see if we need to go in. SMH I never knew my job required being on call.   No replied back usually someone does. We still havent heard back. I am taking it as we arent going in and going on with my day.   Going for my walk now in the brrrrr than exercising.  THan I am going to start binge watching something  and clean.  I hope everye is doing well and staying safe
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1321 on: December 30, 2020, 05:51:08 PM »

Good Morning   I got my test result yesterday it was negative!!!!! My father and girlfriend are doing good.   I think they are done quarantining .  I looked at my phone at 830 and saw there was a message from my boss.  saying he had no updates but checking to see if we need to go in. SMH I never knew my job required being on call.   No replied back usually someone does. We still havent heard back. I am taking it as we arent going in and going on with my day.   Going for my walk now in the brrrrr than exercising.  THan I am going to start binge watching something  and clean.  I hope everye is doing well and staying safe
Oh LB I'm happy for you!! Yay negative!!  :) Also very good news about your father and girlfriend!!

It sounds like you didn't have to go into work today. Good!! Did you ever hear anything else today?

On my going for a walk in the Brrrr. I have to applaud you LB and then exercising too. Good for you!! Now I'm the one who needs some of your energy. Lol I hope you had a great day relaxing binge watching and some cleaning. Sounds like a nice day.  :)

#s 1 and 2

jicaji

« Reply #1322 on: December 30, 2020, 07:15:09 PM »

LB, so happy for you re: your test and your dad and his girlfriend are doing OK.  Now you can breathe easier!!

Hi Paulie, Baz and everyone.

Wishing all a Happy New Year.  Can't wait for 2020 to be GONE!!!!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 07:17:02 PM by jicaji »
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1323 on: December 31, 2020, 08:06:04 AM »

Good Morning  No didnt have to go to work and still not sure about Monday.  I would say yes but they still didnt give a definite answer.
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1324 on: December 31, 2020, 08:14:43 AM »

good riddance 2020

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1325 on: December 31, 2020, 11:40:41 AM »

LB, so happy for you re: your test and your dad and his girlfriend are doing OK.  Now you can breathe easier!!

Hi Paulie, Baz and everyone.

Wishing all a Happy New Year.  Can't wait for 2020 to be GONE!!!!
jicaji, Hi back at ya!  :) Agree see ya 2020!

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1326 on: December 31, 2020, 11:42:08 AM »

Good Morning  No didnt have to go to work and still not sure about Monday.  I would say yes but they still didnt give a definite answer.
Hi LB, Ok to no work yesterday. Time will tell about Monday. Stay safe.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1327 on: December 31, 2020, 11:43:33 AM »

good riddance 2020
Agreed! and good Tshirt and I like the flaming wheelbarrow going over the cliff. Thumbs up.