Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2019  (Read 32813 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers 2019
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2019, 07:56:36 PM »

Paulie. We are in for some rain the next three days and colder than usual for around here.  My eye is stable with use of eye ropes until see Dr in mid Jan.  Waiting for the season to start in next few weeks with Mom and dad decorah.
Hi julie, Stay inside and warm. Great news that your eye is stable with eye drops. Take care.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2019, 08:03:03 PM »

#3 ... just stay away from people's posts with typos!

After reading post(s) and typos I've got another case of the giggles. I must be extra tired ... still laughing.

Love ya each Cheerios!  ;D

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2019, 08:06:51 PM »

I think I want another 4 day weekend...
LB, Take me with you. We'll have a great time!! Does anyone else want to come along? We're going somewhere where there's sun, warmth and no RAIN!!   ;D

williwaw

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2019, 09:22:50 PM »

E2, phone home!

neverbeen78

• Get the Lead Out
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2019, 01:39:21 PM »

Happy New Year everyone!
And thanks paulie for the typo. We all can use a laugh to start the new year off right.
Stop Global Warming

So. Maine

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2019, 07:06:17 PM »

Paulie you make me laugh!!!! Yes away from the rain. once again tomorrow is rain  2018 we made the top 4 year of the most rain since recording the weather trends :o :o  hi Never!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

williwaw

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2019, 07:08:38 PM »

Hi never!!
E2, phone home!

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2019, 08:05:34 PM »

#3 ... just stay away from people's posts with typos!

After reading post(s) and typos I've got another case of the giggles. I must be extra tired ... still laughing.

Love ya each Cheerios!  ;D

paulie...  :D :D :D  I'm still laughing, too...  and I got it wrong, too!!  Okay... pork and sauerkraut sounds more like it... LOL... but it's not anywhere near as funny.   :D :D :D  Where are you and LBL going that meets that weather report right now?  Must be a long way away.    ;) :D  Have a good time!  :)
Hi baz  ;D  ;) Yep pork. lol I haven't a clue where to go ... if there's not rain, there's snow or ice or high winds. It's hard to even find the sun!! Yep! It must be a long way away because to go to an island somewhere there's other issues that have happened. I guess LB and I are stuck staying home.  :( Oh! Maybe we can come to visit your interesting area full of different birds behind or near your house!!

Hey LB, If I hit the lottery I'll get us a Winnebago to travel in ... but we'd probably sink down in the mud.  :D

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2019, 08:07:56 PM »

Happy New Year everyone!
And thanks paulie for the typo. We all can use a laugh to start the new year off right.
Hi never! Laughter is always good but seeing 'you' always makes us smile.  :)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2019, 08:12:06 PM »

Paulie you make me laugh!!!! Yes away from the rain. once again tomorrow is rain  2018 we made the top 4 year of the most rain since recording the weather trends :o :o  hi Never!!
Hi LB, Good! We need some laughter. Same here with more rain tomorrow. Ugh! Did PA make that list? I'm thinking about building an ark.

Did you get new neighbors above you yet? And how are you feeling and walking? I'm thinking you didn't get a closer parking space at work. Right?

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2019, 08:18:13 PM »

#1!!! Love hugs.

Ok. I'm done. I've been dealing with chills, upset stomach since yesterday and today also sneezing and congestion. I absolutely refuse refuse refuse to be brought down with what I had right after New Years last year. Nope and Nada. Not going to happen. That's what I'm telling myself.  ;) :D

Everyone stay warm and dry. We will see the sun eventually ... and Spring is in our future. It'll get here!!

You each get a good night's sleep. Night all. Hugs.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2019, 10:47:10 AM »

Good Morning,,, lots of questions Paulie but its ok...    I miss chatting.... I saw new neighbor upstairs walk by  the window A guy. he walks around the apartment a lot..  There's nothing I could do with the thin walls  I lso here muffling when he;s talking.   sometimes I could hear a word or 2  :'(  He speaks Spanish I think.     The dog walker met him when he took copper out. Said he;s a nice guy .LOL 

walking with cane I can hobble at home at times without it.  First thing in morning my sciatica is giving me issues and I need the walker than.  Once I walk around for a bit I could witch to cane.  I do the 2 exercises I learned a while back and it helped some but not 100% yet.   not even 75% since I need walker to move once out of bad.  sigh.....  I start physical therapy Monday night.  I hope thye will help with thhe sciatica as well   

Parking at work.  No I struggle walking there. it takes 10-15 min to get from parking spot to  building.   maybe exaggerating a bit but it takes a while I should really time it.   In the evening going home I cry going to car I am so tired of it.  so my company has a program called gensuite  It is to but in safety issues what you observe or improvements you can come up with  Like some slipped on ice need to keep walk way clear  etc   SO I just put in a gen suite for handicap parking for my building.    there are 3 street addresses for my work.  170 180 (the plants) and 172 (where I work, which is like a maintenance building not an office building) That's how I think they got away with not having to put handicap parking there. No one knows it's used as n office instead of a maintenance  shed  There is handicap parking for building 170 and 180 but they are further away from the building where I currently park.  So the safety person emailed me asking if I or anyone has a state ada handicap tag.  I told her I don't but I could get one.  that my dr did offer to give me the note to start o apply to get one.   But I told him not to bother since the handicap parking at my office is further away from when I park   ::) ::) I really don't need one anywhere else because walk tis not that far and it's leveled  (but would be nice) I just don't want to take handicap parking away from someone who needs it more than me. So anyway she never responded to my reply so I emailed her before I left work yesterday asking If I need to get one to make this happen... LOL  Not sure how they will do it.  because there really isn't a safe place for parking with all the semi trucks driving through we are by the shipping and receiving area of the plant.    Plus the need to pave the area. They were tying to do it fo r2 months but it kept raining every weekend and now its too cold.   so need to wait for spring.  OH I babbled to much now.        I hope everyone is doing good   

[attachment deleted by admin]
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

williwaw

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2019, 10:55:36 AM »

Lbl all I can say is wow. I have a handicap tag. Sometimes the parking spots are farther than regular ones. Grr
E2, phone home!

julie

• "and he will lift you up on eagle's wings" hymn
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2019, 03:43:25 PM »

LB sent you a PM. Julie
"Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed people to change the world. In fact, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead
One of these was Bob Anderson may he rest in peace.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2019, 03:53:19 PM »

LB, what Baz said. Hugs, Tig
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)