Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2019  (Read 132179 times)

BrokenLug

• Jersey Highlands
Re: Beak Room 2019
« Reply #24720 on: December 31, 2019, 10:43:54 PM »

My Brother Jumbo, missing him in 2020. 

I've seen porcupines, bears and wolverines step aside off the trail.

Thunder Foot. 
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 10:47:45 PM by BrokenLug »

karengramke

« Reply #24721 on: December 31, 2019, 11:02:06 PM »

Happy New Year, East Coasters!

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #24722 on: December 31, 2019, 11:12:31 PM »

(( BL ))
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #24723 on: December 31, 2019, 11:54:24 PM »

PEEPS  He's not likely the only one either.  think there is a kit somewhere that tests your water drinkability.  We had a plumber do that once to try and sell us a purifier.  We tested our Brita water and it was fine! as was our sink water..ultimately.

PUFF  What did you mean passport is not recognized outside the USA?  Whenever I traveled  my passport is inside my pants in a zippered wrap around my waist.

LORI  Beautiful pic on Mom Decorah.  No ribs tonight!!  Place we usually get them from - our favorite is closed and second choice - I went there to order  - 2 groups ahead of me - they were out of ribs when i got up to the register.  so party cancelled..

OLDGUY  I'm ready for that champagne!!

LANI  Smart move for Shannon to get dogs away from all the noise.  Enjoy your dinner together

HI Eagles

TIG  that place looks great - Your headed up north!  LOL

Exhausted - both of us..We didn't make it to the end of the year without a crisis but Tim's Uncle ( lives a couple miles from us) a bachelor and only a few yrs older than hubby and who has been on psychiatric drugs ever since I've known him but who has been functional - drives a car, works part time etc.  attempted suicide by overdose on his psychiatric meds likely about 24 hours before we found him - Story is very long but Tim and I found him on the floor of  his house yesterday conscious but definitley 911 material.  Bottom line is in a room on psychiatric floor and being cared for..Trying to find a key to get in his house, trying to find wallet - paperwork, insurance info etc has been all consuming. 
An extra prayer might be helpful.  Thank you my friends...

{{{Hugs and Prayers Tsk and Tim}}} I'm sorry about Tim's uncle. What a blessing you both found him and he's getting the care he needs. The holidays can be so upsetting for some.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

mrsfalcon

• Administrator
« Reply #24724 on: January 04, 2020, 11:32:58 AM »

Happy New Years everyone! This topic is locked and archived! I've created a 2020 Beak. I need to check in here more often - these threads are a hoot! :D

Amy