Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2019  (Read 268157 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Beak Room 2019
« on: January 01, 2019, 12:09:07 AM »

Happy New Year Beakers! JaneCR, MpMom, Clynn, Tsk, Eagle-Duck, Jpalm, Willi, Jilltosa, Lilbro, Oldguy, Emy, Tig, Lisa, Lori, Pink, Kb, Peep, T40, Karen, Baz, Eagles4, and All!

Good night and Sweet Eagle Dreams Beaker Family and Friends, I can't wait to create, share and make new memories with each of you! Wishing you Peace, Joy, and love to you and to your family. God Bless  :-*

Sweet Eagle Dreams  JaneCR,  Masswatch, PeepSpy, blschue, Karen, Kb, Godiva, MpMom, Ezee, Eagles4, Tsk, Lilbro, Lori, PinkEagle, , jilltosa, willi, ssrl, Tig, BrokenLug, Keystone, LisaG, Oldguy, Baz, Phyl, RubyRed246, WW JW, Lindy, Ginger, TX_Ninja, nrstooge, Jpalm, Emy, eburg, Cwellsla, Indy, Paulie, T40, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, Kelly Kadette, Firetruck1988, Patch Davis, Nanimal, Julie, Paulie, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Blueberry, Marrymo, Puff, Smb, Nai, Gene in NE, Teamcarnes, Weasel, Seabeeinch, Walton, nickeybird, Sparky, Wilson, BHscents, Tulsaducati, Abbie, EagleDave, Xullah, DeborahG, Omasawyer, Gardengirl, Myshatzi, izzysamlikeseagles, Keamama, missylj, bustopbird, Viola76, mich-pip, ssrl, TxTeacher, Corky, Frehaws, Neva, wrg, wnut, JJ, Barbells, Bosley, Shaggydog, Samanson, ReadyToDance, Yank, Missmeech, Talkoh, Linda.L, Nonna, smrf, nhJane, Cando, Norfolkmom, Cheerers, Jewelies and EC!

Thinking of and missing, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Neverbeen, Norfolkmom, Myshatzi, Indy, Mayreee, Neva, Abbie, EagleDave, Maryanne, TxTeacher, NL, Smb, 7D, Alice, Chippy, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Jpalm, Blschue and family, Karen, Lori, Pink, Phyl and Jim, Eagles4's son and family, Lilbro, Kb, Clynn's mom and Ed, Pink's mother and daughter, Godiva, Garry and her brother, Lori's grandmother Luetta, Baz's great niece, Tsk, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Willi,  Phyl's brother Dan, Peepspy's aunt, nrstooge, WW JW, Keystone, JaneCR, ssrl, MpMom's Mindy, LBLNJ, Eagle-duck, Cwellsla sisters Nancy and Patty, Oldguy and family, JaneCR, Tsk's cousin, Ezee, Ron and Julie, KellyKadette, Thyla/Anne, Marrymo's Dad, Eaglesrock, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Nickeybird's BIL, 7DBirder, Nora and Joe, Godiva's friend Jane, Viola76's sister, Abbie, (Teamcarnes), Chico's daughter, Josette, Thyla/Anne, Eaglette, Neva's family, Weasel and family,  Gab's friend Lesley, Indy's friend Dave, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Karen, Pink, Phyl and Jim, Eagles4 and family, Eagle-Duck, Mindy, Clynn's mother, Indy and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan, Chippy and Joe, Smb's brother Jim, KellyKadette and her cousin Roger, Nickeybird's BIL, 7DBirder, Smb and family.

Remembering Lilbro's angel, Juliet's NEFL # 20  :'(, Bob Anderson, Lindawyo, Songbird, Peggy, Hellgate #2 & 3, D12, D14, D18, FOUR, D25, DNN2, 3, 6, 7 & 8, SE19, Our Human and Furry family Henry, Ivy, Mocha, Lily, and Friends close to our hearts.

Special prayers, For Juliet and Romeo, Riley, Holly, All God's creatures Great and Small from California fires, Bandit, DNN eagles, Louis, Iris and Lele, Sassy, Chloe, Black Bear Dobie, Decorah Male, Maggie, Decorah Dad  :'( , Black Bear Ted, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

Good Morning Eagle-Duck and Eagle-Max! Happy New Year!  :)
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
Re: Beak Room 2019
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 01:03:44 AM »

"bounce"
Happy New Year. A few fireworks here. Now some spumante, Christmas cookies and Antman and the wasp.
See you all for nests and a parade in the morning...
TTFN
Tig
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

MpMom

• D1 in all of her beauty. Love 12,14,18,4,25 & 35
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 04:11:07 AM »

Emy, Mo is beautiful & doesn't show his age at all :-*

Karen, trip was wonderful with perfect weather.
Will remember & love you Dad Decorah.

Caution: Exposure to the Son Prevents Burning..
From a sign in Missouri.
From T40~"I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with you. And then I realized...you spent the rest of your life with me."

LisaG1967

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 05:50:09 AM »

Good Morning everyone, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

hi MpMom  :)

Puff

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 06:45:26 AM »

Starting off the day and 2019 with the best group to be with.  Wishes to all for the best!

ENJOY, Puff

lindawyos little brother

• I Am Eagle , The Skies Are Mine
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 06:50:19 AM »

Morning folks!!

Puff

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2019, 06:55:53 AM »

Mornin' lilbro

And a special greeting for Lani -- Hau'oli Makahiki Hou

LisaG1967

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2019, 07:02:20 AM »

Morning Puff and lilbro  :)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2019, 07:13:07 AM »

MPMOM  Welcome back.  I see you had a wonderful trip!

KAREN  Heard some around 9:30 but was dead to the world by 10:15  LOL 

LANI  I see you stayed up  ;D

HI LISA ,PUFF ,LILBRO
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2019, 07:30:31 AM »

Good Morning Beakers! It's a New Year!

I did manage to wake up from my little nap at about 11:45 in time to watch Times Square!

MpMom, so glad your trip was wonderful!  :D  It's a sign of the good year to come!  ;D

Emy, so good to see you and Mo!

Good morning Lisa!  And lilbro!  And Puff!  And tsk! Do you mean you fell asleep at 10:15 and didn't wake up til this morning?

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2019, 07:31:42 AM »

Hello to all my beautiful friends! What a perfect start to 2019!
Hi Lilbro, Lisa, Puff, MpMom, Tig, Lani, Clynn, Tsk and all coming into the beak!!!

« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 08:01:01 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

kbshcb

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2019, 07:54:41 AM »

No fair!...these capybaras get to hot tub it!..video below
https://www.thecut.com/2018/12/i-wish-i-were-as-chill-as-these-capybaras.html

Happy 2019 all.
Missed it all last evening, even my Bailey's irish cream....fell asleep, but you get to watch the re-runs at 3:00am in the morning, so no problem....

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2019, 08:03:07 AM »

Happy New Year Tig, MpMom, LisaG, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Puff, Lilbro, Kb, and All!

Baz, lil punkin is the happiest baby! She looks wonderful!

Emy, Happy Birthday wishes to Mo!

MpMom, good to see you!

{{{Hugs JaneCR}}} wonderful to see you. I'll print my post larger, I have a hard time too. I love audio books too, I just completed 30 this year. I like to listen to my favorite series over and over again.

I forgot to add, we had 8 inches of snow yesterday. Looks like we will have a sunny day. I hope you have one too.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 08:34:23 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LisaG1967

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2019, 08:07:20 AM »

Morning and Happy New Year - Lani, kb, Lori, clynn and tsk :)

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2019, 08:07:36 AM »

Catching up from yesterday...  8) 8) 8)

Lisa- How did your chili turn out?
Peep- How much rain did you get? We got some rain and little snow.
tsk- You didn't get your ribs? Caldunies sound yummy :)
Karen- How was football for you & Sassy last night?
Baz- Happy New Year to lil punkin!
Hi Eagle Duck & Max!
Lani- how much snow did you get? I saw your post after midnight... I was expecting you  ;)
Blschue- prayers for you and Bill.
lilbro- Are the roads better today to check the fields?
JaneCr- thanks for stopping in!
E4E- Happy new year to you as well!
MpMom- welcome home and thank you for the large fonts! :)
t40- hi there!
kbs- I LOVE IT! Everybody should have a shut pie hole sign, it's the gift that keeps on giving ;)
tig- sounds like some nice spring renovations coming up!
Clynn- how was your shrimp- I love shrimp! My niece taught me the pirate stink eye when she was 4... it works! Beautiful pic of Mom Decorah yesterday... I missed it all yesterday.
Emy- thanks for stopping in, Mo is looking mighty handsome!
Willi- great pics of Ivy yesterday :)
Pink- Hi GF!!!  How was last night! Hope you had a wonderful evening... love ya!
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl