Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: After the Fledge 2019  (Read 14046 times)

MNLindaBird

Re: After the Fledge 2019
« Reply #135 on: July 31, 2019, 08:38:40 AM »

LOVE the photos that have been posted.  Thank you so much.  Was a wonderful ATF again this year.  Thank you also to EVERYBODY who contributes to making this happen <3

MNLindaBird

« Reply #136 on: July 31, 2019, 08:45:52 AM »

Still learning the nuances of how to post here.  Couldn't post short message a couple days ago because I kept receiving notice that my message was too long.  Finally got short message sent this morning - but now it is accompanied by "modify" and "remove" icons above the message.  Where does this come from?  Are instructions still available for posting on the various Forum sites?  I'm on the confusion couch again... 

MNLindaBird

« Reply #137 on: July 31, 2019, 09:04:27 AM »

I may have just gotten answer to one question about posting.  Once I logged out and looked at my messages again, the "modify" and "remove" icons were gone. 

Logged back on and am experimenting with "modifying" my note.  Now if I could only figure out how to compress a photo file so that I could post it  :-\
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 09:08:04 AM by MNLindaBird »

glogdog

• ChatMods
  • And He will raise you up on Eagles' wings!
« Reply #138 on: August 04, 2019, 12:20:30 PM »

Here's a photo of the Trout Run Trail bicyclists that took part in After The Fledge 2019.  We had a total of 26 bicyclists!

[attachment deleted by admin]
glogdog

Puff

« Reply #139 on: August 04, 2019, 12:54:23 PM »

Hey glog  Great pic of the group!  I think it was amazing that you kept them rounded up and smiling for 2 weeks while you got the shot!!!!    LOL  LOL  I call that perseverance.   ::)

P

izzysamlikeseagles

• ChatMods
« Reply #140 on: August 04, 2019, 01:54:53 PM »

Still learning the nuances of how to post here.  Couldn't post short message a couple days ago because I kept receiving notice that my message was too long.  Finally got short message sent this morning - but now it is accompanied by "modify" and "remove" icons above the message.  Where does this come from?  Are instructions still available for posting on the various Forum sites?  I'm on the confusion couch again...

Posting on any thread in here is the same process.  The modify and remove icons are there, in case you want to edit your post, or remove it...I am pretty sure they are there for everyone....As far as the pictures go, I've always had to open them with some sort of photo editing software(paint works in old Windows computers, or whatever Microsoft is using now) to make them smaller.  Then I save them to a folder(make sure you know where the folder lives on your computer, lol), and use those versions in here.
It may take a little experimentation.  I'm still having trouble getting my pix  onto here myself(Android issues, lol)-but I hope this helps... 8)
ring the bells that still can ring, forget your perfect offering.  There is a crack in everything-that's how the light gets in

bustopbird

• ChatMods
« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2019, 04:20:18 PM »

Just posted these pics from ATF on DE19
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmFWycSy
Hope is the thing with feathers that perches on your soul.  Emily Dickinson

bustopbird

• ChatMods
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2019, 06:29:24 PM »

More pics from ATF also posted on DE 19
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmFWNBMA click on photo for ID

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmFWMVDe
Hope is the thing with feathers that perches on your soul.  Emily Dickinson

Iriscats

« Reply #143 on: August 11, 2019, 04:43:32 PM »

Beautiful pics from ATF!

eaglesrock29

• ChatMods
  • Hope is the thing with feathers ... Dickinson
« Reply #144 on: August 12, 2019, 03:06:03 PM »

This is the Mod photo taken this year. 

ID left to right -
Front row - Izzy, Gardengirl, Erock, Oregonian
2nd row - Bustopbird, JF, and Pyrmum at far right
Last row - Glogdog, Lin, Smile, Pharm

We missed all the mods that weren't able to attend this year. 
"When a storm is coming, all other birds seek shelter. The eagle alone avoids the storm by flying above it. So, in the storms of life may your heart be like an eagle's and soar above." - Anonymous

LisaG1967

« Reply #145 on: August 12, 2019, 04:23:18 PM »

erock - thanks for sharing. 

It is so nice to put faces with the names that we see in chat.   :)

eaglesrock29

• ChatMods
« Reply #146 on: August 12, 2019, 05:30:31 PM »

You're welcome, Lisa, and thank you so much to all the mods for agreeing to posting the photo.  We had fun taking it and we are very grateful to JF's hubby and Lin's hubby for their graciousness (and endless patience) in taking the photos.  Mods can be like herding cats lol. 
"When a storm is coming, all other birds seek shelter. The eagle alone avoids the storm by flying above it. So, in the storms of life may your heart be like an eagle's and soar above." - Anonymous

Ginger52

• E Central IA
« Reply #147 on: August 12, 2019, 05:35:18 PM »

You're welcome, Lisa, and thank you so much to all the mods for agreeing to posting the photo.  We had fun taking it and we are very grateful to JF's hubby and Lin's hubby for their graciousness (and endless patience) in taking the photos.  Mods can be like herding cats lol.

You all look very happy!  Was it taken at the Hotel Winneshiek?

eaglesrock29

• ChatMods
« Reply #148 on: August 12, 2019, 05:41:25 PM »

You all look very happy!  Was it taken at the Hotel Winneshiek?

Yes, Ginger, great observation!  It was at the Hotel Winneshiek on the stairway - easier with some of the bad weather we had for a few days there.  We first took a more serious looking pic but then we all starting laughing and decided  the Funny Mod Pic was better!  Who needs serious when in Decorah?  :)

RubyRed246

« Reply #149 on: August 12, 2019, 06:37:02 PM »

This is the Mod photo taken this year. 

ID left to right -
Front row - Izzy, Gardengirl, Erock, Oregonian
2nd row - Bustopbird, JF, and Pyrmum at far right
Last row - Glogdog, Lin, Smile, Pharm

We missed all the mods that weren't able to attend this year.
Now this is the picture I have been waiting for. You are beautiful and I have to laugh, you all seem to be looking in a different direction. How many cameras were pointed at you? Thank you for this awesome picture.