Archives > Archive: 2019

After the Fledge 2019

<< < (36/36)

EagleAngels:

--- Quote from: NWargo01 on August 20, 2019, 12:42:24 PM ---I FINALLY uploaded the pics from my binocular camera today!  Great clarity and once I know what the heck I'm doing with it, it'll be nice.  Disregard the date on the pics because I obviously didn't think about changing that before I started using the binoculars!  ::)

I wanted to post these as a slideshow, but wasn't sure if I could do that in forum, and if I could, HOW to do it.  (Lori HELP!!)

--- End quote ---
Yay! Glad it worked for you. I'll be getting mine for next year's ATF, since I didn't make it this year. :( Love the shot with the blackbird! You can clearly see the red on the wings! Amazing. Thanks for posting!

NWargo01:

--- Quote from: EagleAngels on August 21, 2019, 08:45:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: NWargo01 on August 20, 2019, 12:42:24 PM ---I FINALLY uploaded the pics from my binocular camera today!  Great clarity and once I know what the heck I'm doing with it, it'll be nice.  Disregard the date on the pics because I obviously didn't think about changing that before I started using the binoculars!  ::)

I wanted to post these as a slideshow, but wasn't sure if I could do that in forum, and if I could, HOW to do it.  (Lori HELP!!)

--- End quote ---
Yay! Glad it worked for you. I'll be getting mine for next year's ATF, since I didn't make it this year. :( Love the shot with the blackbird! You can clearly see the red on the wings! Amazing. Thanks for posting!

--- End quote ---

Given how inexpensive they were, I was very pleased with the picture quality and hope to take videos next year after learning all the settings.  The main thing I wanted to do was keep my distance from the eagles, but have the pictures look like I was right there with them, and I think it did that pretty well. Thanks so much for mentioning them in chat that day - I had no idea there was such a thing!    :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version