Archives > Archive: 2019

After the Fledge 2019

<< < (35/36) > >>

tigeag:
NW, those photos are great! Thank you!!!

bustopbird:
Great photos, NW! What fun we had :)

Iriscats:
Great photo's. I bought the binocular camera also. Returning it tomorrow. Not a camera person and could not figure out the settings..maybe if I knew more about cameras. Oh well will just enjoy yours.

NWargo01:

--- Quote from: Iriscats on August 20, 2019, 10:20:31 PM ---Great photo's. I bought the binocular camera also. Returning it tomorrow. Not a camera person and could not figure out the settings..maybe if I knew more about cameras. Oh well will just enjoy yours.

--- End quote ---

I know - I didn't check into all the settings before using it, which is why the date shown is incorrect.  I thought I could just use it as easy as the camera on my phone, but there are quite a few settings with the binoc/cam.  Before I use them next year I'll make sure I go through each option and have it set up already before I go.  Honestly, I didn't even know how to get into the settings until one of the people at ATF showed me how!  Plus, I thought I had done a couple of videos, but must have not done that correctly either because I couldn't find them.  So you're absolutely right - it's not as easy as aim and shoot.   :P

NWargo01:

--- Quote from: bustopbird on August 20, 2019, 05:49:24 PM ---Great photos, NW! What fun we had :)

--- End quote ---

Yes, we did!  Looking forward to next year's ATF already!   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version