Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2019  (Read 22511 times)

julie

• "and he will lift you up on eagle's wings" hymn
Re: Cheers 2019
« Reply #1470 on: December 29, 2019, 01:26:02 PM »

Early HAPPY NEW YEAR.  May you have peace and joy.  May your pets have good health and be on their best behavior. 
"Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed people to change the world. In fact, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead
One of these was Bob Anderson may he rest in peace.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #1471 on: December 29, 2019, 01:30:12 PM »

Happy Day, Cheerios!  :)

jicaji!  It's good to see you here, but I'm so sorry about your fall and hurt knee.  I hope you're keeping it elevated and wrapped in a compression wrap and putting ice on it to rest it and help the swelling go down.  Be nice to yourself, and ask others to do the things you usually do if you can till your knee is better.

Thanks for the hugs, tig!  ((Hugs)) back to you.  :)

Hi julie!  I hope you sleep better tonight.

Hi to LBL and all the Cheerios:)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1472 on: December 29, 2019, 08:49:53 PM »

so sorry jacaji!!!!!Thank god no more damage.   I got sick... 2 of my co workers were sick all last week and guess who goy heir germs...me. headache wont go away. im gpoing back to bed!!
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

baziunc

« Reply #1473 on: December 29, 2019, 10:07:41 PM »

Oh no, LBL.  I hope you get lots of sleep and feel better fast.

jicaji, I hope your knee feels better in the morning, and gets better and better.

G'night Cheerios.  Peace and Comfort. SED.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #1474 on: December 30, 2019, 12:34:29 PM »

O! Happy Day, Cheerios!  :)

LBL, be healed!  ((HUGS))  I hope you recover enough to enjoy NOT being at work, and can relax some at home while maybe watching New Years Eve celebrations and fireworks on TV - maybe see the ball drop at midnight on Times Square.  :)  I'm going to try to be awake to see that - or wake up in time to see it...  ;) ;)  ::) :D

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1475 on: December 30, 2019, 02:40:33 PM »

Feeling a ittle better just the dry cough still.    I usually fall asleep 10 min before the ball drops than wake up 1-5 min after rofl, Had PT today they are working on getting my knees to bend more freely.  yippeeee and my hips. 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

baziunc

« Reply #1476 on: December 30, 2019, 07:13:27 PM »

#3. But I can relate to #2.  ;) :D

LBL, glad you're better.  And good on the PT!  I've done that on New Years Eve, too!   ::) :D :D

Waving to all the Cheerios!

julie

« Reply #1477 on: December 31, 2019, 01:13:57 PM »

Going to try and stay up.  Where are all our Cheerios posters?  I know gone to Decorah to watch mom and dad if they are there and not found a warm wintering place unknown to us.  lol Any way spring will be here faster than we know 
"Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed people to change the world. In fact, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1478 on: December 31, 2019, 03:45:32 PM »

Happy New year

baziunc

« Reply #1479 on: December 31, 2019, 03:59:29 PM »

#4,

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE, CHEERIOS!  :)  Party like it's 1999!   ;) :D  See you next year!  ;D

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #1480 on: December 31, 2019, 04:22:02 PM »

Happy New Year Cheerios!
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

julie

« Reply #1481 on: December 31, 2019, 05:59:24 PM »

Only six hours left in CST zone

julie

« Reply #1482 on: December 31, 2019, 06:01:56 PM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR every one

mrsfalcon

• Administrator
« Reply #1483 on: January 04, 2020, 11:34:58 AM »

Happy New Year!! I've created a 2020 thread and this one is locked and archived! This is another thread I need to visit more - thanks so much for posting!

Amy