Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2023  (Read 65024 times)

jicaji

Re: Cheers 2023
« Reply #1320 on: December 31, 2023, 01:10:11 PM »

LB.....We watched Godless...It was good.  Also another good one is Bass Reeves....another western kind of.  It's on Amazon Prime I think.

Another good one to watch, not a western, is "AWAY"....it's about a group of astronauts going to land on Mars.  The Commander is a woman, played by Hillary Swank....on Netflix...
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

Puff

« Reply #1321 on: December 31, 2023, 01:13:50 PM »

LB  I got the info - thanks for helping me with my ??????

P

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1322 on: December 31, 2023, 01:24:36 PM »

Jacaji I saw away that was good!!  I'll check out Bass Reeves. Teres anther western I think on Paramount plus that I want to see I forget the name of it.  I have so many movies on Netflix saved and I watch 5 minutes of them and turn off  saying not for me.  LOL   A lot are foreign, however I watched quite a few that I enjoyed wven though dubbed. 

Your quite welcome Puff!!!
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

mrsfalcon

• Administrator
« Reply #1323 on: January 03, 2024, 09:41:38 AM »

Happy New Year, everyone! I created the new lounge threads and the 2023 lounge threads have been archived and locked. Thank you so much for watching and posting!

Amy