Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Mn DNR Nongame wildlife, Peregrine Falcon, Bremer Bank Building, St.Paul, Mn.  (Read 28345 times)

MpMom

• D1 in all of her beauty. Love 12,14,18,4,25 & 35
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 02:21:17 PM by MpMom »
Will remember & love you Dad Decorah.

Caution: Exposure to the Son Prevents Burning..
From a sign in Missouri.
From T40~"I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with you. And then I realized...you spent the rest of your life with me."

MpMom

From a sign in Missouri.
From T40~"I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with you. And then I realized...you spent the rest of your life with me."

MpMom

« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 11:16:11 AM by MpMom »

From a sign in Missouri.

MpMom

« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 12:46:20 PM by MpMom »

From a sign in Missouri.

MpMom

I can't believe our kids are gone!!!!!! :o

From a sign in Missouri.

shep

• NEWS and analysis

nice photo record mom  :)
ty
ACCEPT TRUTH even when you dont like it
https://gab.com/ShepQ

jannice

Any news about having this cam this year?

pefgirl

Sorry everyone, but I still haven't received an answer from the non-game staff at DNR on when the cam will be activated.

I know someone from the team will be stopping by today or tomorrow at the latest.  We have had a territorial battle between last year's female "Arcadia" fledge from St. Cloud with "Bobbie" fledge from Ford Parkway Bridge last week.  So far, Arcadia is still in residence, and is paired for the first time with a new male "Tom" 2015 fledge from Delta Airlines at MSP airport.  I'll try and get the photos uploaded by this weekend.  Sorry, but field work and paying job have kept me busy 24/7 this past week.

MpMom

Thank you Pef! I have been waiting for the cam to come on ;D

From a sign in Missouri.

jannice

Sorry everyone, but I still haven't received an answer from the non-game staff at DNR on when the cam will be activated.

I know someone from the team will be stopping by today or tomorrow at the latest.  We have had a territorial battle between last year's female "Arcadia" fledge from St. Cloud with "Bobbie" fledge from Ford Parkway Bridge last week.  So far, Arcadia is still in residence, and is paired for the first time with a new male "Tom" 2015 fledge from Delta Airlines at MSP airport.  I'll try and get the photos uploaded by this weekend.  Sorry, but field work and paying job have kept me busy 24/7 this past week.
Thank you so much for getting back so fast. You are one heck of a busy lady, I thought it would take a week or so for a reply. You r the best "J"

pefgirl

I stopped by the site this afternoon, and the scrape was empty.  Both adults showed up at the box and were actively copulating.  This is a new pair, but I would still expect the first egg to arrive this week.  We will be making another visit on Friday/Saturday.  I was told by DNR that the camera was live, but it is obviously not live to the public yet and may likely just "live" to the staff. 

MpMom

Wow Pef, a new pair. Thanks so much for the update!!!

From a sign in Missouri.

pefgirl

Team member Josh stopped by the box this morning and discovered 2 fresh eggs!  Unfortunately,  the cam is still not active.  We will let you know as soon as we know.  We won't be making another visit for 5 weeks, unless the cam goes l8ve.  J

MpMom

Thank you Pef!!! 2 eggs :o Hope there will be a cam ;)

From a sign in Missouri.

pefgirl

Yeah, I'm eagerly awaiting news that DNR will get the camera on line soon.  So far, we have no information as to when that might occur.  Josh will make another site visit on Friday to get a final egg count, and then we will have enough information as to hatch and possible banding date.