Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Jewel and her cubs  (Read 626581 times)

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
Re: Jewel and her cubs
« Reply #26190 on: January 25, 2023, 07:49:11 AM »

4:10  working on tax junk but did the puzzle hi joho
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

calhound

« Reply #26191 on: January 25, 2023, 07:54:20 AM »

went to the donkey cam mule and donkey outside in pen horse out up on the hill

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

calihoula

« Reply #26192 on: January 25, 2023, 10:23:20 AM »

joho good you stayed in good i got my walker sidewalk very slick lots of schools closing wrecks i think that eagle is lucky he left. if i was that person taking that and if that eagle did not leave i would help it leave hawk was awesome his food that reminded me of the hobbit where that huge spider was behind frodo. well i got to go be safe today
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 12:09:45 PM by calihoula »
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

neva

« Reply #26193 on: January 25, 2023, 04:43:42 PM »

Bird on Bar ...  20:09    56°   (3:15 pm)   Sunny, breezy, and still chilly.

Hi Cal and Joho   

What a great thing to do, saving that woodpecker's nest.  GB whoever made that choice.
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
(J.W. Stephens)

calihoula

« Reply #26194 on: January 25, 2023, 05:52:05 PM »

hi neva yes i thought that on woodpeckers home people need to give room to horse trailers any trailer

« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 05:53:46 PM by calihoula »
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

calhound

« Reply #26195 on: January 26, 2023, 05:24:39 AM »

hi you guys its 13 here feels like 3 32 snow to ice in iceland well its iceland 34 in kyiv and 51 in the barn. saw on the world news at 3 am since we are sending ukraine big tanks and germany and others putin rain down more missiles on kyiv big surprise there. hope those long range tanks blow up missile sending stuff. put and end to that put an end to putin.

got to go to the bank and get gas

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/9B055D5AAC94?z=0

gb ukraine gb all animals and gb all of us

johoward

« Reply #26196 on: January 26, 2023, 10:16:16 AM »

Good morning EV1.  Got a late start today, but am well rested.  Did not help puzzle time. 6:40 LOL
Slush is slowly melting here. Snow on and off forecast.  Not too cold.  Might go for a walk around. Not much else on the "list" today.  So will just say CUL EV1. HAGD GBU and GB Ukraine.
 POOF

johoward

« Reply #26197 on: January 26, 2023, 10:26:10 AM »

PA black bear cam is back.  FYI  I googled PA bear Cam and found it.  YAY PA!

calihoula

« Reply #26198 on: January 26, 2023, 02:10:08 PM »

calihoula

« Reply #26199 on: January 26, 2023, 02:16:08 PM »

Russia launched what the head of Ukraine’s armed forces called “massive” missile strikes Thursday, as Moscow hurled 55 air and sea-based missiles at targets including the capital Kyiv.

Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said his country had “defeated” Russia’s attempt to intimidate it through the attacks.

The attacks come after the U.S. and Germany’s momentous decision Wednesday to send battle tanks to Ukraine. Now, talk has turned to the possible supply of other firepower, namely fighter jets.

calihoula

« Reply #26200 on: January 26, 2023, 05:51:42 PM »

i went to donkey cam horse mule donkey in the barn that stock tank with hay not where it was horse eating from a hay bag hanging on wall mule and donkey at other end but cant see what they are eating out of horse heads over to them mule is pissed gave a warning like ready to kick you horse then turns back around and poops goes back up now eating from something else mule is by wooden fence donkey is behind mule mule has ears laid down. today i threw in crumbled cookies crackers into sweets area for my birds and mice indy charged toward sweets back door did not hit his door ran up along side of it ears laid down flat sweets stopped eating looking around like what was that i yelled at indy. later i filled up sweets water tank and then indys went back out getting hay sweets getting a drink indy charged again ran up beside his door again. i yelled at indy!  good they got their own space. indy would try to kick sweets sweets got the chance ran indys knee

johoward

« Reply #26201 on: January 26, 2023, 07:25:18 PM »

Cal, I love your new image of our beloved Ted.  Thank you for that and the blow by blow of Donkey Kong. LOL
GBU and GB Ukraine. Good Night EV 1

calhound

« Reply #26202 on: January 27, 2023, 05:21:37 AM »

A Canine Comeback - UPDATE January 26, 2023

Wolf
Wolf
Wolf
Gray fox
Gray fox
Gray fox
Gray fox
Both canines came back last night, the wolf at 9:09 PM and the gray fox early this morning around 2 AM. Blue jay
Blue jay
The one person here to prove it—"Eyes of the Night"—grabbed a camera and snapped away. Both saw her in the window but didn’t run. The fox even looked like it was saying something. It’s good to see them again.

Today was a nice blue sky day after days of overcast, and a blue jay helped celebrate by posing on a branch with a nice blue background.

Now I’m hoping Bob Cat and the red fox come back, too.

Thank you for all you do,
Lynn Rogers, Biologist, Wildlife Research Institute and North American Bear Center

calhound

« Reply #26203 on: January 27, 2023, 05:35:32 AM »

hi you guys its 32 here 31 light freezing rain in iceland 33 and cloudy in kyiv and 51 in the barn. eyes of the night pictures are wonderful! im sure bob was no far. i went to the donkey cam saw the horse mule donkey and another friend little pony

hi joho! when i came back from the barn awhile ago i threw out cup of bird seed and Feral my orange cat got out. so i left the door open in the garage got the spotlight did not see him snow on the ground came in told jim he went out the front door i went to feed other two cats in laundry room coaly and retro open the door in ran feral and got in his warm bed. i got to pick up groceries in an hour so got to hurry and feed all.

hi neva!

gb ukraine gb all animals and gb all of us

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/E3055D520892?z=0

johoward

« Reply #26204 on: January 27, 2023, 06:41:08 AM »

5:42 Good for me.  Hi EV1.  I did see that little horse follow his big buddy real closely all around the stall.  I hope the big one likes him. He obviously is missing his mom or someone.  We know that even the big horse does not get much respect from those two donkeys.  So the little one needs support and comfort.  I would like to hug him myself, and rub his back.
Well good to see you here this morning.  I do have a plan for today.  At 11:30 I will go to Olive Garden for brunch with my graduating classmates.  I will take an old high school friend who cannot drive.  We live close to each other.  After lunch I will stop at Ollie's to return some 3m Thinsulate gloves and a thermometer.  Both of which do not work.  My hands get cold even at 30 degrees and the thermometer says I am dead at only 95 degrees.
Also I will take a friend to dinner at 4pm.  We will go to Red Lobster and get some good food.  Not sure what yet.  Maybe lobster in some form or other, because it is Lobster Fest there now.
Hope you all have a nice day today. Thanks for being here. GBU and GB Ukraine.