Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Jewel and her cubs  (Read 1121669 times)

neva

Re: Jewel and her cubs
« Reply #27630 on: November 08, 2023, 05:11:14 PM »

Two Cows ...  21:13     77°   (3:21 pm)    Clear + sunny and a breeze.

I hope all is well with all of you.  I saw my heart doctor a couple of days ago and he says I'm doing great.  For that, I am grateful.

Cal     That dog shame - OMG!   😧   There goes the camping trip!  My daughter, Susan and her husband take their two cats camping with them and the cats love it.     

Joho     Sorry about not explaining the task bar thing.  I finally figured out how to get it back where it should be, but have no idea how it got changed.  I don't remember doing it .... ??

"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
(J.W. Stephens)

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
« Reply #27631 on: November 09, 2023, 05:22:21 AM »

hi you guys its 40 here 35 in ice 50 in kviv 53 in the barn

hi neva taking the cats camping i assume that those cats do not get to run freely. maybe they stay in the rv and if i took those two  dogs penny and brownie in a rv that is exactly what would happen like that dog shame. i was closing up the gate  and brownie jumped up and smashed my index finger in it very painful and i was mad   jim asking a bunch of stupid questions and please shut up this nail is already turning black.  >:(

and i got to hurry go pick up groceries at walmart unload then drive other way to town go get gas and the bank 

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/A3055D592E7F

gb ukriane gb all animals and gb all of us
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

johoward

« Reply #27632 on: November 09, 2023, 08:21:01 AM »

It is OK Neva.  You did nothing wrong.  It is just my ignorance. I have heard of "task bar" , just never found out where it is. Or supposed to be.  I will Google it later.  Google knows EVERYTHING!
Thanks Cal  for the Urban rose.  Beautiful.  I will do the puzzle after I get done with coffee and my paper.  I got a late start this morning. 
Gonna be nice here today I think.  It is already46 degrees at  9:18 am. Cursor is being good. YAY!
CUL EV1 GBU , Israel , and Ukraine.

johoward

« Reply #27633 on: November 09, 2023, 10:23:31 AM »

6:38 Finally. Almost time for lunch.  Will go get mail first.  Lorrie, my food neighbor, said it is the box already.  I think our mail spy, Denise, told her.
So CUL EV1 Thanks for being here every day.  You are a treasure, and a comfort.
GBU Israel and Ukraine.

neva

« Reply #27634 on: November 09, 2023, 01:34:27 PM »

Urban Rose ...  27:23    68°  (12:10  pm)    Clear and sunny  w/ no wind.   

I hope your day is going along smoothly.

Hi Cal     No, my daughter's cats stay in the RV most of the time and are content with that, it is spacious.  There is also a deck/porch that pulls down that the cats can spend some time on.  They are also used to walking on leashes.  Personally, I would not do that, but they are all happy, so...

Hi  Joho     You better believe Google know everything.  Some years ago, I was telling a friend about my brother's divorce and after that, all kinds of ads showed up on my computer about divorce.   'Big Brother is watching', as they say. 

« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 01:55:08 PM by neva »
(J.W. Stephens)

calhound

« Reply #27635 on: November 10, 2023, 05:07:15 AM »

hi you guys its 36 here 31 in ice 53 in kviv and 50 in the barn.

hi neva knowing some of my cats most of them really i would not do that take them in the rv cause jim is careless at times and one would zoom out the door into land of lost not that i would leave my home and go on a road my road trip days are long gone but i am so happy i took so many way back then. course favorite ones riding my horse.  them days are gone too  i think right now they are if i knew someone who had a horse for handicap i would try that, i would want a horse to ride not a mule. love indy but dont trust him like i did my horses i know too many people who broke bones riding a mule. but indy is way healthier than any horse and i love that alot. cant ride anyway so happy to have him.  i think there is something you can add to your computer where google cannot do that every time you say something you get those ads i saw on the weather channel earlier it was like 48 for you. hope it was in queen valley too except those mules might too cold. guess not barn at 50 and indy is happy so those mules would be happy too.

hi joho pretty nice you got your food lady and mail spy  :)

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/72055D5AB5D3?z=0

gb ukraine gb all animals and gb all of us

« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 05:08:51 AM by calhound »
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

johoward

« Reply #27636 on: November 10, 2023, 09:52:42 AM »

6:43 got to go Billie is here to take me to shopping. CUL EV1 GBU, Israel, and  Ukraine.

neva

« Reply #27637 on: November 10, 2023, 02:25:41 PM »

Three Horses ...  26:19     69°  (12:53 pm)   Sunny and clear w/ no wind.

I hope all is well with all of you.

Cal    It's too bad you weren't located closer to the two women that rescue horses in Massachusetts.  They want to help the animals, but the other big goal is to help people too, especially those who are handicapped in some way.  They match up the needs of the people to the qualities and needs of a specific animal.

Hi Joho     Happy shopping   😊
(J.W. Stephens)

johoward

« Reply #27638 on: November 10, 2023, 09:08:43 PM »

It is 10 o'clock here, but only 7 at 24/7 live  animal cam.  Right now there is a nice big skunk walking around. Just FYI.  I like seeing skunks.  They always look very confident.
Good night EV1 GBU.  Oh my, there is also a big raccoon hanging around off to the left.

calhound

« Reply #27639 on: November 11, 2023, 05:08:02 AM »

hi you guys its 31 here 38 in ice 45 in kviv and 50 in the barn i sent rues that cordi picture she really laughed about it and i told her you neva asked if it was related to her she said her rues dog well was robins then hers was a big baby and she did not want to get up she did not, she told me to tell you and joho hi  she is not happy with the politics of her state WV most of us are not happy with that stuff.

hi joho what did you go shopping for with Billie? skunks walk like cats and they are pretty confident too. skunks have an extra power back by that tail

Hi Neva well i missed the boat on getting an handicap working horse and indy says no way!! sweets is enough!! maybe i could find a place around that rents them by the hour and do that thank the horse and go home. i have a ways to go to be able to ride i hurt one of my knees yesterday do not know what i did and i was so sad cause it was actually feeling better no big pain then i could not hardly stand to put weight on it. this morning it is better so thankful for that.

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/08055D593D42?z=0

neva

« Reply #27640 on: November 11, 2023, 04:18:12 PM »

Turkey Front ...  24:33     75°  (2:33 pm)     Same old, same old ...  Clear, sunny + no wind.  It's a nice day.

Hello Rues.  You have been missed.  (I am not thrilled with today's politics either.)   🫤 

Cal     I would think you are right, Sweets and Indy are enough, and they don't want to share their Mom anyway.  That Sweets is such a pretty boy.  You are also right that going to a place that has horses to ride is a good alternative to owning one in many cases.

Hi  Joho   I hope all is well with you.   

(J.W. Stephens)

johoward

« Reply #27641 on: November 11, 2023, 10:04:31 PM »

628 Finally got to do it.  Hi Back at you Rues.
Billie calls me Uncle Howard. He is 61 years old and is the son of Joan's very best BFF, Bonnie.  When we "go shopping" it means we are heading to a favorite watering hole.  Let me say that since Covid they are not the same most places.  Many are gone out of business all together.  So enough on that.
 Politics is something to be ignored for the sake of getting along.  Remote discussions of this type simply do not transmit well, and leave all parties frustrated.  I am personally tired of the attitudes of most of the officials who make it onto the news.  I am usually left wondering who in the heck voted for that jerk.
I am tired now.  My eyes are burning from too much TV.  Yay Buckeyes.
 CUL EV1 GBU, Israel, and Ukraine.

johoward

« Reply #27642 on: November 11, 2023, 10:40:24 PM »

Sorry I just went through all my usual animal cams to end my day as I like to do.  No animals are in sight from Akron to Oregon. None.
Don't get the wrong idea about Billie.  He is a good friend, not just a drinking buddy.  He is a retired Marine, and He is a great appliance repairman.
 He has fixed my granddaughter Mary's kitchen range.  He installed my clothes dryer.  Hew got me a low cost rehabbed washer when I moved.  He fixed our built-in rangehood/microwave when Joan used it for a fifteen minute timer with nothing inside.  Who knew it would cook itself?  He fixed Karen's leaking front door on her front loader washing machine.  This saved her Thousand of dollars. He even fixed up my good friend, previously known as "M...", so she could watch movies after nine years. We watched about two.
 He gives everyone associated with me what he calls the "Uncle Howie" rate.  I think it is the parts only rate.  He is a treasure I tells you.  Soon he will retire.  He will be missed.
Well sorry for no animals.  Now I must sleep.
Good Night and GBU

calhound

« Reply #27643 on: November 12, 2023, 05:21:05 AM »

hi you guys its 37 here 40 in ice 44 in kviv and 50 in the barn

Hi joho well first i thought a billie was woman  :) its okay to have a drinking buddy i guess as long as it does not involve any driving.  nice he can fix all kind of stuff. i miss dad davis he could fix anything and he liked a good challenge. i saw on the news that 76% of american people rep and dem do not like the choices for upcoming president.   i heard one of tims goats friday morning bawling head in fence i had door open a crack but dogs over powered me and out the door they went then they were barking and howling i saw tims big akita in indys pasture barking at my dogs. jim went out told that dog to beat it and that dog growled at jim  he got girls back in and saw tims was burning wood and drove up to tims he said tim was acting like he was afraid to come to the fence jim told him im not trying to start any trouble with you but this is the second time your dog has growled at me on MY OWN property. tim said he wont bite he wont bite you your dog tim said he saw his dog go thru a hole in the fence and get out jim thought why did you not get your dog jim said next time your dog is over here i will take of it and fix the fence!! then i did not hear that gaot anymore tim acturally got his own goat out of the fence this time. jim was mad not having that dog chasing indy around and i am handicapped not going to worry about getting to the barn i dont want to die that way dog biting me too death. i dont want jim to shoot it either. later when i was coming out of the barn i saw tims wife out back actually with the goats and their two dogs. never seen that either. you are responsible for your dogs your animals period take care of them

hi neva yes i do not need anymore animals to care for i was kinda yelling that when tims dog was over here saying his wife needs to help take of those animals too cant take care of them then dont have them!!

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/EF055D587877?z=0

calhound

« Reply #27644 on: November 12, 2023, 05:24:22 AM »

i forgot joho yes yay to your buckeyes 10-0 yay to my kstate wildcats chiefs i think have a bye this week