Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Jewel and her cubs  (Read 1122432 times)

johoward

Re: Jewel and her cubs
« Reply #27495 on: October 14, 2023, 07:43:37 AM »

5:39 rainy and cool (50 degrees)this morning.  I will stay in. No bike rides or walks today. Maybe do some house keeping. Maybe not. LOL 
Will see what Debbie has in store.  The dog shame has Debbie's waste basket in it. I do not like it.  It is too small and too heavy of a lid that is always closed so that you need two hands and a foot to use it.  Such a small thing to think about amidst all that is going on for others.
 I am ashamed of myself.  God please helps those innocents who are suffering for the acts of extremists everywhere.  When oh when will we ever learn to get along. Isn't centuries of war enough?  Where has it gotten us as a society?  I refuse to believe this is God's plan for humanity, but can't help but wonder why he allows it to continue.
Well now see the weather does have an effect on my mood.  Yesterday was sunny and so was my disposition.  Today is dreary and so is my disposition.  I do not feel ant brighter after writing this.  So I will say Thanks for being here and sharing.
CUL EV1 GBU and GB Ukraine

calihoula

« Reply #27496 on: October 14, 2023, 12:19:05 PM »

hi joho still not raining but very cloudy windy from north its 54 here i did pet chores then swept my office out into foray then it then living room then kitchen lots of dust pet hair etc i used my broom as a cane. so there is my housework for now. my usps stamps coming today christmas stamps i took pictures other day need to upload to my desktop in my office work on christmas card. i will have to look at dog shame again for wastebasket. mine in my office no lid at all big one its full too always full im watching solar eclipse on weather channel pretty cool not here cloudy and i have no solar glasses anyway indy in barn he does not have solar glasses either maybe in the garage she has no solar glasses either dogs go out potty i told them do not look up although really cloudy here but just in case. alice wonders if there is a god cause yes all the war all over. i believe god jesus but yes why  why such hatred in ones heart soul cant believe those can get by jesus at the gate seems to me there no place in heaven for that
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

neva

« Reply #27497 on: October 14, 2023, 03:45:52 PM »

Fish Face ...  21:18    86°  (1:13  pm)    Sunny, a few clouds and no wind at the moment.  A nice day.

I do hope that all is going well with your day.

Cal    Mail in Ballots are certainly a blessing for many.  Walking for any length and standing in line can be tiring especially these days, even with a walker, it can be.  I hope you are able to get them sent to you.  We always turn ours in at the Post Office directly though.       I am horrified at what happened in Israel, but when I ask myself, "What would Jesus do?"  I am sure that blasting the Palestinians off the face of the earth is not the answer.  (I am Christian and I am part Jewish.)  It is not the answer for either side.

Joho     You are right ... God save us from extremists everywhere!
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
(J.W. Stephens)

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
« Reply #27498 on: October 14, 2023, 04:18:38 PM »

Actor Rob Lowe was also at Arrowhead for the Chiefs win over the broncos
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

calhound

« Reply #27499 on: October 14, 2023, 04:26:33 PM »

hi neva just read your post in my office feeding cats in here petting them combing them out yes even a walker can get tiring but at least can get around tiring being like this almost done well another hour then i am done walking for the day yay! do it all again at 2:45 am no i do not think jesus thinks blasting the palestinians off the face of the earth is right or all them animals i read today bidens biggest problem running again is his vice president harris many do not like her he said back then he was going to pick a black woman and thats okay but many felt he should of picked best person for that job rob lowe  hat lol rumor is she spent the night at travis place well why wouldnt she?
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

neva

« Reply #27500 on: October 14, 2023, 04:59:53 PM »

... whoa!  ... best person for the job   Rob Lowe    ???   <Laughin'>  I read it that way ...
(J.W. Stephens)

calihoula

« Reply #27501 on: October 14, 2023, 05:18:36 PM »

LOL neva i know i dont use caps often no period heck with that stuff but hay rob lowe might be the one
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

neva

« Reply #27502 on: October 15, 2023, 04:27:09 AM »

Cal     You could be right ...
(J.W. Stephens)

calhound

« Reply #27503 on: October 15, 2023, 04:42:41 AM »

hi you guys its 49 here 46 in ice 50 in kviv and 60 in the barn and it is raining here. raccoonies did not over sleep this morning i came out the side door and there we are   tossing cookies come on walker lets go.

i did not watch the world news or any news last night i watched house hunters on hgtv went to sleep woke up at ten yay i can go back to sleep and put it on the weather channel then went back to sleep.

hi neva you are up early or up really late

hi joho hi alice

gb ukraine gb all animals and gb all of us

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/21055D5CAFC3?z=0

calihoula

« Reply #27504 on: October 15, 2023, 01:44:47 PM »

Go Brownies!

neva

« Reply #27505 on: October 15, 2023, 03:08:22 PM »

Norway Lake House ...  27:01      97°  (12:26 pm)    Sunny, clear and a bit of a breeze.

Cal    I would love to say I was up early, but I was up late.  I wasn't always a night-owl, but I come from a night-owl mother.
  We used to watch late night movies together on TV.    Yesterday, I looked to watch news, as usual, but thankfully there were 6 dozen football games on, and not much news, for most of the day, so I found other things to do.

Hi Joho ... I hope all is well wherever you are.
(J.W. Stephens)

johoward

« Reply #27506 on: October 15, 2023, 11:44:45 PM »

5:52 Hi Neva, Hi Cal, Hi Alice, Hi and Bye EV1 GBU and GB Ukraine.

calhound

« Reply #27507 on: October 16, 2023, 05:38:46 AM »

hi you guys its 39 here 42 in ice 51 in kviv and 52 in the barn

hi neva my dad was a late nighter my mom up very early go to bed early if she could no not much news on the weekend alice said that too so usually if i am in my room by 6 or so i watch keeping up on pbs sometimes i forget its on and watch hgtv or weather channel i want to catch up with my blacklist recordings so should do that,

hi joho i saw the brownies yesterday when i was in an out yay brownies got the win!

today would of been my moms 89th birthday and my first beloved mom in laws 89th birthday as well and my grandpa DA dads dad birthday and today is my friend Rues birthday.

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/3C055D5CE045?z=0

gb urkaine gb all animals and gb all of us

johoward

« Reply #27508 on: October 16, 2023, 09:02:36 AM »

6:54 Thanks Cal.  Made a nice dinner last night to use up some things in fridge.  Had trouble finding someone to share it with. EV1 was too busy.
 Even Debbie. Who I thought would jump at the chance for a nice warm dinner with Dad.  But no, She spent the day walking dogs at the Berea Animal Rescue in Columbia Station.  She sent me several photos of the dogs she handles there. I kept her up to date on the Brown's game.  She is fanatic about the NFL teams, and especially the Browns.  She also is fanatic about caring for the shelter dogs at Berea.  So I watch the game for us and text her when things happen.  She sends me photos of the dogs she is walking or otherwise handling. Then she ran over to Target to get some ink for her obsolete HP printer.  She has been trying to get this nice old printer working for months.  They discontinued her ink cartridge some time ago.  Finally she found out yesterday that another cartridge was being used as an alternate, and that Target had three of them in stock.  I tried to get one for her at my Walmart.  All the Walmart guy told me was it is no longer available. I need to ask this morning if she got it going. 
Now I will catch up with our bears.  Lots of activity for them getting ready to hibernate.  Also I have been checking on the PA Bear Cam. The porch family is probably still together, because the cubs are now yearlings.  Maybe they will come here again, or maybe another mom will come to give birth here. I don't see any new footage yet, but I am hopeful.
Bye for now EV1.  GBU, GB Isreal, and GB Ukraine.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 05:01:29 PM by johoward »

neva

« Reply #27509 on: October 16, 2023, 06:31:33 PM »

Snow Leopard ...  38:56     98°  (3:15 pm)     Mostly sunny and somewhat breezy.

I hope that your day has gone well, all those who come here each day.

Cal   You certainly have a lot of birthdays to remember on this date.   My mother would have been 100 this last June.  She passed in 2001.              Happy birthday Rues.

Joho     I sympathize with Debbie over that HP printer.  I have one that is driving me crazy, and it is all about the Cartridges.  I feel like taking a sledge hammer to it.  I have tried to get it to work for a couple of years.  I am getting a new (different) one. 

It actually reached  101°  today.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 08:21:06 PM by neva »
(J.W. Stephens)