Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Jewel and her cubs  (Read 1123338 times)

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
Re: Jewel and her cubs
« Reply #27345 on: September 12, 2023, 04:40:54 AM »

hi you guys its 58 here 42 in ice 75 in kviv and 65 in the barn see dr foster today jim said at the rally at the union hall sunday support for strike that almost some fist fights young people think everything should be handed to them and older ones been there say you will not get everything you are asking for they want a 32 work week with 40 hour pay for one and he said people brought their kids! not a place for kids union paper stated you show up drinking fired do not bring your pets do not bring your kids. my niece jeanne said why would you have to tell someone that well cause someone will show up drunk with their dog.

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/B7055D50332B?z=0

gb ukraine and gb all animals and gb all of us
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

johoward

« Reply #27346 on: September 12, 2023, 12:43:31 PM »

5:40 TO SEE GOOSE.
NOTHING  TO REPORT ON FRIENDS.  BEEN HOLED UP DUE TO COLD SYMPTOMS.  I DID HAVE A CALL FROM NIECE SUSAN.  THIS IS ALWAYS A TREAT FOR ME.  SHE WAS EXCITED THAT HER LITTLE DOG HAS ONLY THREE MORE CONTESTS TO PASS TO BE INCLUDED IN THE NATIONALS OF DOG AGILITY. 
I AM  GOING TO STORES FOR FOOD SOON. MAYBE LUNCH FIRST.  LORRIE GAVE ME A LOT OF FOOD YESTERDAY. SHE IS SO NICE, AND HER FOOT HAS HEALED SO SHE CAN DRIVE AGAIN.  SHE LIKES TO DRIVE.
I THINK I WILL GO TO LUNCH NOW SO IT DOES NOT GET TOO LATE.
CUL EV1 GBU AND GB UKRAINE
 SORRY FOR ALL CAPS.  HAD THE CAP LOCK ON THE WHOLE TIME.  tWO EMAILS SAID MY COVERAGE WAS TERMINATED TODAY.  i DON'T KNOW WHAT COVERAGE, AND THOUGHT I WAS SUFFERRING THE LOSS OF THESE, BECAUSE THE SHIFT KEY WAS REVERSED IN IT'S ACTION.  I AM SO DUMB. LOL

calihoula

« Reply #27347 on: September 12, 2023, 06:34:43 PM »

hi joho i hope you get better lorrie sure is nice you need to rest eat drink lots of fluids i saw on news new covid shot be out next week for all of us i just got my flu shot saw dr foster long drive took me an hour and twenty minutes to get there . so they took those xrays go around your head up on big tv screen seeing my skull one made me feel sick so he said looked like it was healing good the bone he wants me to come back in nov 20 and take more xrays if it still looks good he will put a jig in it say what put a mouth piece on me with little holes make a guide for implant then back again get the implant they are not sure insurance will pay for replacement implant but she will see i got home almost one pm jim just got home he called benefit rep at ford hartman since it was an accident injury he think blue cross will pay so jim taking insurance card by foster tomorrow so they can file hartman will hash it out with blue cross. chris jones signed a contract looks like he will play sunday no word on travis but news said he is dating taylor swift she had her concert at arrowhead and he made a move she said no but quietly said yes i told ra sorry

hi alice i got to see last half of david muir world news did you see those people on boat and family of hump back whales came up close to them that was so cool david thought so too
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

neva

« Reply #27348 on: September 12, 2023, 08:08:23 PM »

Daffy Goose ...  27:39     89°  (5:49 pm)    Mostly cloudy.  Windy as well.  A really nice rain early this morning.

Hi Cal    I'm glad to hear that your insurance is likely to kick in and take care of that implant.

Hi Joho     
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
(J.W. Stephens)

calhound

« Reply #27349 on: September 13, 2023, 04:48:15 AM »

Long Lost Jani is Back and a Splashing Good Time - UPDATE September 12, 2023

Jani with cub
We have not seen, or possibly not recognized, 12-year-old Jani here since she was a cub with Braveheart in 2011. That’s when Lorie Kennedy took her first Bear Course and took the picture by which we identified Jani a couple days ago. We suspect she doesn’t live near here because of the probable lack of visits and her two cubs (female and unknown) are the smallest of all the cubs here at this time. In addition to matching her cub picture, she acts like her mother Braveheart who had a habit of cruising the area to run off other bears as her cubs fed peacefully alone. Jani is a cruiser, too.

This sighting makes a record 16 litters for clan bears this year, and we are still keeping our eyes peeled for Chloe and hoping to identify a mother that is so shy she is probably not a clan bear. The 16 mothers are now: RC (24), Donna (23, Summer (14), Jani (12), Daisy (12), Sadie (9), Lucy (7), Luna (7), Sallyann (5), JM (5), Olive (4), Kaiya (4), Arly (4), Libby (4), Andrea (3), and Ivy (3).

We changed the name of RC’s cub Rocky to River. Rocky was too much like Rockie to keep.

At the Bear Center, "Pooch Pal" caught Tasha doing what she likes to do—have a good time splashing. It is heart-warming to see her safe and so carefree in this 3 ½ minute video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Q2iJw_G7U.

Still no shots heard here.

Thank you for all you do,
Lynn Rogers, Biologist, Wildlife Research Institute and North American Bear Center
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

calhound

« Reply #27350 on: September 13, 2023, 04:58:09 AM »

hi you guys its 54 here 46 in ice 76 in kviv and 62 in the barn. another great update! jani showed up i do not remember her but very happy to see her and her kids. a cruiser lol well girl hope to many years of being a cruiser.

hi neva i hope someone kicks in on the implant dr foster office said usually just do a replacement if it was 5 years or less mine was older than that you know insurance dont really like to pay for stuff but will see. good you got some rain but not a huge amt places are flooding all over. i hope someone get that escape convict on the loose radio said think he is sleeping in trees during the day. so look up poor prison system

hi joho hope you are better this morning

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/06055D57BE63?z=0

gb ukraine gb all animals and gb all of us

johoward

« Reply #27351 on: September 13, 2023, 05:22:05 AM »

5:04 Debbie took me to Wendy Park and I saw the monarchs resting on Whiskey Island after crossing Lake Erie from Canada.  They have been doing this for years I hear. Who knew?
I may have related this before, but I am still excited for her having found this out for us.
Still sick so no contact outside my home again.  Had to cancel visit by Bonnie's two girls to protect them.
Got up too early this morning.  Think I will go rest for a while.
CUL EV1 GBU and GB Ukraine

calihoula

« Reply #27352 on: September 13, 2023, 09:58:19 AM »

hi you guys i had to pick up groceries then went in harps drove home unloaded went to barn did chores i heard on car radio they got that guy in pa on cnn said he laying down in tall grass with his gun cops surrounded him he tried to crawl away and the k9 dogs stopped him said he suffered minor bites from the dogs hope those dogs had all their shots and too bad dogs did not get to work him over more like he did that poor woman in front of her kids

your trip to wendy park pretty cool joho but the coolest part was you was with your and joans debbie
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

calihoula

« Reply #27353 on: September 13, 2023, 01:32:12 PM »

4:04 butterfly

johoward

« Reply #27354 on: September 13, 2023, 05:07:16 PM »

Yes Cal, being and doing things with our Debbie is a blessing. I thank God every day for sending her to us. She is so curious and passionate about dogs and butterflies and pollinator gardens (weeds) she is a delight to be with.  I never miss a chance to be with her.  Last week we had to diagnose and repair a broken sump pump in her daughter Shannon's basement.  Turns out they needed a battery.  Let me tell you this battery is very heavy.  I could not lift it.  We looked like the odd couple by taking hold of one end each and hobbling up the many stairs.  Just imagine this 83 year old cripple and this delicate young woman climbing up, and down, those steep stairs.
 Then even with the new $200 battery it did not work.  Seems the trickle charger alarm was the culprit after all.  We could not get the alarm light to go out.  She got a new one from Amazon, and it fixed it.  Thank God.
Sadly, I think the basement will still flood if enough rain falls.  Water was coming through a crack about 2 feet up the poured wall.
Need to call her right now about that basement.  So I gotta go, CUL EV1 GBU and GB Ukraine.
PS Mary is taking me to a tour of Schoepfle Gardens tomorrow.

calhound

« Reply #27355 on: September 14, 2023, 05:00:48 AM »

hi you guys its 55 here 48 in ice 78 in kviv and 62 in the barn  saw on the world news evil meeting evil going to trade tons of ammo to hit ukraine with   for recipe for bigger missiles that can hit us. some things just went on for way too long.  saw ford ceo to question about a 4 day work week he said no cannot do that. been doing that for months now still on that ford wanted it but 32 hour week big 5 week vacation along with ten days off at christmas and etc i always said no one gets off more than ford but the schools. i asked jim so these younger ones who want all this stuff jim said everyone gets to vote on a contract.

gb ukraine gb that k9 who took that convict by surprise with teeth in his thigh gb all animals and gb all of us

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/22055D5C3F7B?z=0

johoward

« Reply #27356 on: September 14, 2023, 08:10:57 AM »

Can't stay long. Mary is on her way over to go on bus to parks today.  I will work on puzzle until she gets here.  I will finish later if she gets here too soon.  I am excited.  I have not seen her in almost two weeks due to illness.
CUL EV1 GBU and GB Ukraine

johoward

« Reply #27357 on: September 14, 2023, 08:25:53 AM »

6:07 Nice donkey. Mary not here yet. That is ok I told her 9:45, and she has not been here lately.  May be unsure of directions.  God I will be glad to see her.  I am very excited.  I hope she is too.
Bye for now.  Will see you all later and let you know how things went. it is a very nice cool day.

neva

« Reply #27358 on: September 14, 2023, 05:00:59 PM »

Butterfly ...  27:27
  Donkey ...  33:19      96°   (2:02pm)   Sunny and a few small clouds.

Cal    I'm glad they caught that guy.   GB Yoda, the dog that got him.  Evidentially they have sent him to a much tougher place now, and I doubt he is going to do any more escaping.   Yes, I have noticed too the efforts of certain people to make a Bad Boys' Club.  Putin has to beg for weapons and the other one finally gets taken seriously by Putin.  Each getting something that they want.

Joho    I hope you're feeling better, and that you have a great time today.  It is nice that you can enjoy spending time with your Debbie.  Nice for her too.
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
(J.W. Stephens)

calhound

« Reply #27359 on: September 15, 2023, 05:17:20 AM »

hi you guys its 54 here 47 in ice 67 in kviv

hi neva yes good one putin begging for weapons from the rocket man. i saw on world news they did put that escapee in a tougher prison Where is Cavalcante now?
It was not immediately clear where he got that hoodie, Pennsylvania State Police Lt. Col. George Bivens said. Cavalcante is currently being housed at SCI Phoenix, a maximum security prison in Montgomery County  it showed a family member of that woman he stabbed too death said police giving 24-7 protection to them she was so upset by him getting out and happy they have him but you know they will worry forever about that  creep said cops almost stepped on him many times when he hiding in thick brush. but yoda got him cant hid from the dog.

uaw went on strike mi plant walked out jims plant instructed not to strike at this time but be ready so for now back to work with no contract kitchen coyotees going at it heard lots of sounded like little coyeetees and then big coyotee howl up in the pasture i worry about my little raccoonies but all of them were in the barn i gotta go shut up the kitchen coyotees

gb ukraine gb all animals and gb all of us

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/67055D4BEA16?z=0