Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Jewel and her cubs  (Read 1125541 times)

calihoula

Re: Jewel and her cubs
« Reply #27165 on: August 03, 2023, 10:10:03 AM »

i agree with pres zen and dimitry threats again on nukes i think putin heads there he will be stopped

hi joho i know you like the fairs i hope your weather is way better than here very very humid here i went downstairs and walk out door all dripping wet fogged up rainy still i hope not humid for your fair animals
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

neva

« Reply #27166 on: August 03, 2023, 08:49:35 PM »

Red Umbrella ...  47:27     103°  (5:45 pm)   Clear and sunny, windy -- no rain expected.

I hope all went well with your day. 

Hi Cal    I watched a thing about Russia and Putin the other day.  The 1917 Revolution was about Communism, that isn't the main thing anymore, that isn't what drives Putin ... He wants to be a CZAR of a Russian Empire.  That is the kind of power he craves.  He wants all the land that was once the Russian Empire and he is going after it.  He won't stop 'til someone or something stops him.  My grandmother came from the Ukraine to this country when she was 14, before the Revolution, so when she got here, her immigration papers identified her and her parents, sister and brother as Russians, not Ukrainians.  The man that she later married was from Belarus, but he also was considered to be Russian.  A Russian Empire would be full of Russians and not lots of litte countries and other peoples.  There might be regions, but not Countries.  I pretty much already knew all this from watching Putin over time, and family history, so there is no way that Putin will ever stop without being stopped.  Who knows what that'll take or where this is all going?

Hi Joho    It sounds like you had another fun day to look forward to.  That Sausage Sandwich sounded great.  We're having Chinese food tonight - Orange Chicken. 
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
(J.W. Stephens)

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
« Reply #27167 on: August 04, 2023, 04:45:13 AM »

hi you guys its 73 here raining 56 and raining in ice and 90 in kviv 74 in the barn.

hi neva! well god may just strike putin dead but i feel like someone has him in their scope and if he goes to nukes take him out the whole world i do not believe is going to go down because of this sick mind he can be czar down in hell. pres zen is right if everyone does not help stop him and he takes over poor ukraine he will not stop there. then what we going to let him get us uk going to poland we keep letting ukraine take the hits they did nothing wrong. i hope if putin hits outside ukraine that nato really does do something and i saw on the world news US Navy sailors arrested for allegedly spying for China
https://abcnews.go.com › US › story
12 hours ago — Two U.S. Navy sailors have been arrested on charges related to allegedly spying for China, federal prosecutors announced on Thursday.
they gave china really top info on our operations i swear i dont want to play any game from china sick of china too. world full of bad people. thanks for info on 1917 revolution and i always really like hear about your grandmother from ukraine. my niece jeanne loves orange chicken

hi joho i think sausage sandwich sounds icky! hope the weather was good for the animals

gb you ukraine gb all animals and gb all of us

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/09055D510C05?z=0

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

johoward

« Reply #27168 on: August 04, 2023, 05:55:56 AM »

I did the puzzle, but forgot the time.  It was not very fast though.  I would guess about 7 minutes.
Mary went with me to the fair.  Was pretty nice.  She is a good fair goer. She liked all the animals.
 Especially the baby pigs.  There were 16 of them with two mothers.  They were all spotted black and white.  So cute in everything they did. We watched the reserve grand champion steer have his picture taken.  He was edgy and reluctant.  Kept circling him to calm him, but it did not work.  Later I was walking along the midway when all of a sudden something rammed into me from the back.  Here it was this big steer walking along the midway back to his barn or maybe to his truck.  Anyway he gave me a good hard bump to the back of my shoulder.
We had some good fries and split an Italian sausage sandwich as planned.  They were great.  Then for old times sake I over did it and bought a pork loin sandwich.  I am still suffering from it.  Stomach is seriously upset including three very urgent trips to the bathroom.
Well Putin can get his any time now.  God help us here.  Enough is enough.  People, innocents, are dying here and worse
CUL EV1 GBU and GB Ukraine.

calihoula

« Reply #27169 on: August 04, 2023, 08:55:43 AM »

hi joho i feel for you over eating sick in gut bathroom hurry i dont have to over eat much have that i take a gas X that really helps chewy cherry also sometimes drink pepso bismol from the bottle. i hope you was close to a bathroom be awful get that and not be home. i pretty much eat at home just in case.
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

calihoula

« Reply #27170 on: August 04, 2023, 08:58:08 AM »

i forgot those two tvs are so big i been watching them on amy ries live stream

johoward

« Reply #27171 on: August 04, 2023, 09:54:16 AM »

Yes Cal I made it home just in time.  Had to be a little pushy with Mary at her house.  Kicked her out in the drive and zoomed off waving.
Then Billie came in and we went to Karen's house to fix her washer.  I was there for quite a while, and had another bout.  Then I came home and worried all night that I would sleep through a critical time, but did not. Whew!
 I mean it!  No more pork sandwiches for me.  Pork used to do this to our Yorikis too.  The first time it was so bad we took Tar to the vet because we thought he was dying. The vet said, "no he will be OK". What was going on was due to the pork scraps we gave him.  He did not get any more of that.
One TV baby is up in that side window right now.  He looks more juvenile this morning in the light.
CUL  GBU and GB Ukraine Hi Neva

calihoula

« Reply #27172 on: August 04, 2023, 10:54:02 AM »

hi joho yes i just saw tv baby on window sill sunlight still dark raining here i cant believe the barn has not flooded back by indy oh cal shut up! i know exactly what you are saying on getting to the bathroom laughing kick mary to the curb you had to do what you had too i have thought i was done before at night woke up move off cat my scooter at the foot of my bed i sleep at the foot roll over that wooden slat on scooter get to bathroom door got cats in there move it andy! ty god made it. i dont eat little debbies anymore i think too much sugar or something but i overeat cereal so try to watch that pearl got it with blackberry pie gave her a gas X no more pork joho for me its not worth it if i stay in the bathroom very long coyotees start howling loud and its like midnight i swear

johoward

« Reply #27173 on: August 04, 2023, 11:06:49 AM »

The man panned the loft.  Both are still there. One in window and one in doorway.
Would you believe I am thinking about LUNCH?  Human body is truly remarkable.  Swings from "never again" to "what's for lunch" in just a few hours?  LOL
CUL EV1 GBU and GB Ukraine

calihoula

« Reply #27174 on: August 04, 2023, 11:28:13 AM »

lol joho neva might think we are nuts! i just see one in doorway barn chore time again

johoward

« Reply #27175 on: August 04, 2023, 10:11:48 PM »

Neva,
 We are not nuts. If you Google "Turkey Vultures in MO." cam.  You will see our last babes of summer.  Roll across the red time line below the screen to see more of what they did through the day. In the Spring the baby Eagles are first.  Falcons second, and TV last.  So they are the last to fledge in the Summer.  This is their time.  As soon as they shed the fluffy feathers they can fly and off they will go.
Did not get to see Mary today at all.  Had a few early texts, but nothing lately.  Maybe tomorrow.
I am still looking at TV cam.  I can hear a lot of music coming from outside the barn.  It is pretty loud and I even hear some car horns blowing Kind of churchy sounding.  Can't really make out the words, but the rhythm and music sound kind of churchy.  Sound very nice on this Summer evening
Good night now my friends

johoward

« Reply #27176 on: August 04, 2023, 10:15:20 PM »

Someone is moving the cam to watch the baby preen.  I clearly hear something like an announcer.  Then music starts up again.  I wish I could tell them how nice it sounds over here in Ohio.
Hope you can join us Neva.
Good night again.

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
« Reply #27177 on: August 05, 2023, 04:40:26 AM »

hi you guys its 71 here not raining at the moment 56 and raining in ice 90 in kviv 74 in the barn

hi joho yesterday weather alert big nasty storm heading here so hooked up extension cord to the barn did lights radio and sweets big fan i also left raccoonies fan plugged in if power stayed on they would have their fan too. came in storm came lost internet but not power i was in my room heard my cell beeping over and over looked at it said tornado in my area take cover now put my phone back in my purse and feeding kittens. jim came in said did you see your phone alert yes well looks like we dodge a bullet it was down the road like about 5 miles or so. i saw on our local news it was close moved on was heading for marshal where tv are but your post sounds like they were okay too. the farm was saying having their fair and it was cloudy. more storms today i am pretty sick and tired of this weather at least the barn still did not flood. my kitty in here in my office hurt his front leg i dont know how jumping or something it is swollen limping on it got him a bed here on the floor feeding him on it. its better today. lots of fairs all over maybe one by tvs barn.

hi neva! i got to go to town get cat food cat litter hold me till monday walmart online grocery day.

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/DD055D5BB3DF?z=0

gb ukraine gb all animals and gb all of us
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

calihoula

« Reply #27178 on: August 05, 2023, 07:10:44 AM »

they just showed on our local news damage from storm yesterday to knoxville that is a crows eye from here like couple of miles where we vote ron and dee lived rode our 4 wheeler there my implant that is loose from falling on my face last sept is hanging down very loose cant eat much i will call dentist monday he told me back then cant find the screw wait till you can twirl it around jim said bull just replace crown but now it is really loose he best fix it now.

calihoula

« Reply #27179 on: August 05, 2023, 09:42:42 AM »

hi joho im watching tvs saw one it clodhopper from door back i hear alot of hissing ? more clod ooh flew back by door huge wings on that kid are parents feeding them? i went little back they are eating something off the floor hear train whistle okay one flew out up on that roof
« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 09:57:54 AM by calihoula »