Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Jewel and her cubs  (Read 629363 times)

calihoula

Re: Jewel and her cubs
« Reply #25185 on: July 01, 2022, 12:45:48 PM »

hi joho! im like johnny cash ive been everywhere sitting down on my ipad someone posted this on putin

Learn to understand others.
Most people do not want to understand
others, instead wanting others
to understand them. This is egotism.
We should try to think
less of ourselves and more of others.
Try to understand others better
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

calihoula

« Reply #25186 on: July 01, 2022, 03:27:35 PM »

3:37 on lady bug
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

neva

« Reply #25187 on: July 01, 2022, 05:30:37 PM »

Lady Bug ... 26:07       96° (3:09 pm)  It says "Rain coming"  ☔   At any rate, it is heavily overcast.

Cal, I'm always glad to hear from you cousin Janice.  I hope that she will feel stronger and better as she goes along.
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
(J.W. Stephens)

neva

« Reply #25188 on: July 01, 2022, 05:44:30 PM »

It's coming down pretty good!    ☔🌵⛈️⛈️
(J.W. Stephens)

calihoula

« Reply #25189 on: July 01, 2022, 06:22:08 PM »

hi neva! yay for you!  :) so far no rain here yay for me!

hi joho cousin janice loves our bears too.

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
« Reply #25190 on: July 02, 2022, 05:42:31 AM »

tv babies changing color

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

calhound

« Reply #25191 on: July 02, 2022, 05:50:10 AM »

hi you guys its 70 rain is coming its 53 in iceland an not raining but cloudy.

hi neva how much rain did you get? did it cool your temp a bit for awhile? 

hi joho! i gotta go jim is yelling for me dogs barking etc

GB Ukraine!

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/11055D5755FB?z=0
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

calihoula

« Reply #25192 on: July 02, 2022, 08:18:13 AM »

raining here griz barking he was sound asleep

johoward

« Reply #25193 on: July 02, 2022, 09:17:16 AM »

Yay for Neva some rain.  I hope it nurtures the flowers to bloom as we sometimes see, but even if not still Yay!
Boss coming. GTG CUL EV 1 GBU and GB Ukraine.

johoward

« Reply #25194 on: July 02, 2022, 10:44:47 AM »

5:56  ok  took a nice long bike ride.  legs and back working good.  feet a little sore, but tolerable.  blue berries are ripe for the picking.  I will go pick some soon. I tried to pull in to get some yesterday, but the girl just roped off the entrance drive in front of me.  She did not put the cone in the drive so I started in before I saw the dark rope was up.  The gravel scared the tar out of her , because she was walking away with her phone in her hand .  I think Mary will send Matt for some too.  Or she may let Matt baby sit Sebastian while she goes for berries.  She likes to go there.  I am encouraging her to try a place just around the corner, because the new owners are not as fastidious about the berries as were the previous owners.  Joan and I met and liked the previous owners a lot.  I miss them.  Well almost lunch time already here.  I am ready.  I will have hot ham and cheese on Nickles Italian toast, some Campbells Chicken noodle soup, and half a personal size watermelon with ice water.
Mouth is watering now so I will go.  CUL EV1 GBU and GB Ukraine.

calihoula

« Reply #25195 on: July 02, 2022, 02:28:47 PM »

hi joho! you have done alot! i hope enjoyed your lunch! watermelon sounds good toast and cheese too. me and the dogs had some fritos then i fixed their lunch griz cant eat dry dog food makes him puke so i buy him breakfast sandwiches sausage egg cheese biscuits i heat one up tear up in his pan it goes i also break up a cinnamon bun peanut butter sandwich can of wet dog food then afterwards give him a toaster pop tarts maple and cinnamon. he eats it back in his bed then gets a drink goes to sleep. girls get dry food can food hot dogs. pearl gets fritos peanut butter sandwich cinnamon bun apple danish cookies oh lots of stuff sweets too.  hope you got your blueberries!

neva

« Reply #25196 on: July 02, 2022, 08:53:28 PM »

Scorpion Fish ... 41:16     94° (6:32 pm)  Heavily overcast all day.  Not windy right now.  Greedy and hoping for more rain.

Yes Cal, it was great!  We got a bit more than a half hour of rain yesterday and it rained hard.  It was a serious, real rain, not just a Spritz for three or four minutes.  It did get cooler, but it was also lovely that the air became softer to breathe.  It is appreciated.

Hi Joho ...  I must say your lunch sounded delish!     I remember picking blueberries as a child in Massachusetts, on a plot of land that my uncle bought in the woods.  He lived in Boston and Worcester, but loved the idea of having a place out in nature.  He had a swimming hole dug out, which was filled by a natural spring on the land.  Anyway, he invited us all out there and the highlight of that day was getting to pick the berries.  We ate them with sour cream.  Yum! 
(J.W. Stephens)

calhound

« Reply #25197 on: July 03, 2022, 06:14:32 AM »

hi you guys its 66 here we will be under a heat advisory starting tomorrow thru thru. heat index will be 105-110  :( it is 55 and cloudy in iceland it was 70 in the barn one little raccoonie was crying i heard while back cleaning up pearls area with maybe went to see it was wanting its mom mom was wanting cookies i threw some out little one didnt go for it i got done came in worried went back out and had more cookies and dog food and this time that little one ran up to get a cookie.

hi neva! wow lots of rain for you! oh i bet all kinds of stuff loved that rain. I hope you get more of it. we did not get hit hard here with rain so forecast was wrong for here anyway yay for that. got some but not crazy rain. i am dreading the fourth our local news preaching keep your pets inside turn up tv do all this stuff so they will not be scared and run off but every year people do not love their pets to do that. got to have some out there that dont. poor animals scared and on their own makes me so mad and of course hospitals preaching about fireworks yet some will lose a finger hand eye etc.

GB Ukraine! Putin i wish you sit on a roman candle.

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/6A055D585B77

johoward

« Reply #25198 on: July 03, 2022, 07:26:36 AM »

8:42 eyes are watering and itchy.  Could not get berries.  They closed the gate as I arrived.  Still a nice ride in the country.  Boss was over for a long visit.  He was very good, but did not want to stay over.  I put his bed and his stuffed duck in a nice portable cloth kennel we had for our Yorkies.  First he looked in but did not enter.  Then I tod him to bring his duck.  He stood for a while head down at the entrance.  Then he darted in and got his duck.  I told him to go in and try it out.  He did not.  After a few minutes, he got his bed out and put it back in his corner.  He loves his kennel at home.  So I thought he would like the security here too. Nope.  We did go for a nice walk.  He stayed in heel position the whole time with a slack lead.  Of course we did not see any dogs.  So it was not much of a test.  It was our first time though, and for that I am relieved that is was a comfortable walk.  Deb was pleased to hear it.  I took him home about 10 pm.  Lots and lots of fireworks all around his backyard,  He did not care.  He just kept playing with his big sticks.
Well time for coffee.  So culev1 GBU and GB Ukraine

calihoula

« Reply #25199 on: July 03, 2022, 03:13:13 PM »

hi joho boss dog so funny got his duck but forget that kennel! its a trap boss a trap! :) wow he was not afraid of fireworks griz would not be but he is hard of hearing vision little off he can see the fridge and fridge door opening if he is awake but cruddy neighbors shoot their guns bam penny brownie tearing down kitchen door and before they go back out stand in kitchen kinda stick out their head to listen. happy boss did not see something that may have trigger into a big deal!  i mowed today.