BirdCam Forum > Animal Cams and Information

Jewel and her cubs

<< < (4890/5675) > >>

johoward:
I am back.  Dr said he was happy with my toe.  Good to hear that he will not be removing it as he said could happen. Now just sitting around after some vacuuming, laundry, and lunching.  Going to look at Deer Pantry and other cams.  Then will be doing some Microsoft Games Solitaire.  Nice but very cold today.  CUL EV1 GB

neva:

Box 73 ...   21:50          64°  (3:41 pm)

Hi Cal and Joho, and Ra and Rues.

I hope that Ra is doing well.  I've often heard of big pine trees that topple over in storms, probably rain to loosen the soil and wind to give it a push and it makes you wonder why nature didn't develop a better root system in these trees.  I sure hope my daughter isn't parked within range of one of these trees.  Having a new mower will be great, Cal ... I'm not a Country girl, but I think that I could enjoy that too.  Both Larry and I had mothers that were born and raised on farms.  His was from Michigan and mine was from Maine.  I loved the stories that my mother would tell me about it all.  My two brothers don't know any of it, they weren't interested and didn't bother to listen.

I'm glad to hear that the doctor was happy with your toe, Joho.

calhound:

calhound:
hi you guys my computer is very slow this morning ipad much faster it is 0 here 50 in the barn furnace running probably all night when the sun comes out im sure like yesterday will hit 52 and shut off just so cold but nice in the barn griz barking and barking i got an email from my lawyer on insurance settlement on firebug burning down stuff not real happy with it i gotta go sorry

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/97055D5B4E5B?z=0

calhound:
hi you guys its 22 here 52 in the barn one gray cat got to pick up groceries

hi neva i saw on the weather channel and world news all the ice in sc and nc hope your kids are okay.

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/4B055D5329BA?z=0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version