Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Jewel and her cubs  (Read 634744 times)

johoward

Re: Jewel and her cubs
« Reply #24255 on: December 08, 2021, 09:11:05 AM »

5:07 I laughed out loud seeing that comic Call Good one.  Thanks!!!!
Dentist at 12:30 today.  Pills at 11:30, because I have artificial knee.  Have to take precautionary penicillin due to knee.  Joan had to do this too.  No fever and no symptoms so will go in with their approval.  They just said yes.  I like going there.  They all loved Joan and it warms my heart to see them.  Got a tear now so I cant see keys.  I will say so long for a while and GB.

calihoula

« Reply #24256 on: December 08, 2021, 05:12:31 PM »

ran the bells for 3:12

hi joho when i saw that comic i laughed out loud too. so funny. my desktop computer i think is on its way out slow i mean slow get up clean out the litter box go back need it for ac heating business and everything so need to get to looking at new ones i want windows 10 now its window 11 but can still get 10. deduct it too this year. my old one 2014 and on all the time. got my ipad here for stuff its fast. how did the dentist go? my dentist office texting me been six months since cleaning check up been a year almost year and half jim gripping about them charge on his new tooth he will get he got an implant months ago now tooth time well jim our dental insurance only pays so much a year and you used it up getting that spike. i told him wait till jan starts over but no. im tired long day lots of chores my foot is burning so going to lay down dogs all in bed sleeping  :) i just ate my cheese pizza with cut up green peppers and onion on it little pizza im still hungry but too tired to get on my knee scooter go back in the kitchen would like some rice crispies and milk.
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
« Reply #24257 on: December 09, 2021, 05:28:06 AM »

hi you guys its 40 52 in the barn up to 60 today one raccoonie i type this nothing on the screen here then it catches up got to get a new one.

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/09055D5B0DB2?z=0
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

calhound

« Reply #24258 on: December 09, 2021, 06:24:41 AM »

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

johoward

« Reply #24259 on: December 09, 2021, 08:29:16 AM »

6:33 on Santa.
Not feeling good today.  Had runs all night.  I think it is from Amoxicillin I took for dental visit, because runs is only symptom.  No fever.  No loss of taste. Very little body aches.  No throat discomfort.  May go get CVS tested for Covid.  I had some tertiary exposure last Sat. Long enough to say dodged the bullet.
Well GTG for cereal and coffee.  CUL  GB EV1.

calihoula

« Reply #24260 on: December 09, 2021, 05:04:46 PM »

hi joho hope you are feeling better. my body hurts all over but it does alot. did you go to the dentist?
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

calihoula

« Reply #24261 on: December 09, 2021, 05:09:33 PM »

waved back to santa 3:28

calhound

« Reply #24262 on: December 10, 2021, 05:10:07 AM »

hi you guys its 39 51 in the barn no raccoonie no cat saw no mice but my birds up making noise. by next wed said be in the 70's did i move to AZ?  :)

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/1D055D4EB17F?z=0

neva

« Reply #24263 on: December 10, 2021, 04:08:11 PM »

Presents ...  21:27           58°  It rained most of the night, which we were not expecting and now it's sunny with a few clouds. 

You might like the winters here, I do.  Sizzling summers are what we pay for these enjoyably mild winters.  That's okay, we learn how to live with it.  Oh, I forgot, Michelle says there is snow on the mountains around the city.

Joho ... I hope that you are feeling better. 

My daughters got their booster shots yesterday, and they are feeing it a bit, but it is worth it.  My granddaughter gets hers on Sunday.
Mine comes next week. 

I hope all is well with you.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 04:12:32 PM by neva »
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
(J.W. Stephens)

johoward

« Reply #24264 on: December 10, 2021, 06:18:26 PM »

Finally got to the gifts.  Took a while.  5:28 exact.
I am good today. Runs was from penicillin the dentist made me take due top my new knee.
  Took CVS no charge covid test today.  Get results in 1 to 2 days.  It will be negative I am sure, but still I am anxious to see the text confirming that.
My feet are still pretty sore.  I had a callous on my left big toe.  I went for a longer walk with a pair of boots I had not worn for a long time.  My foot hurt most of the time I was walking.  When I took off my boot I found that the callous had like come loose or lifted like a blister , and torn open along the edge.  My sock was soaked with blood.  YIKES!  Well I doctored it up best I could with my belly not helping.  I have arms like a gorilla, but I could hardly reach the bottom of my foot to put on the band aid.  So I put on two. In layers.  LOL  One rapid heal type, and one padded type to hold the first one.  Came out looking OK.  Just a little bulky.
 I have diabetes. So I hope I did not do any long lasting damage.  You know how we all hear foot sores don't heal etc.
Had a very nice and busy day today. Lots of running around.  Kept my mask on most of the day, just 'cause my little grand daughter Mary who will be a mom in May said so.  She acts like MY mom already. LOL  Always giving me advice and making medical appointments for me all over the city. You should see some of the clinics she sends me to.  Some do not even speak English as a first language.  Good thing Joan bought us our Tom Tom.
Well if I missed any thing I am sorry.  GTG Don't really know why, but I feel I am missing something.  Maybe some pills or something.

Soo GB EV1 CUL

calhound

« Reply #24265 on: December 11, 2021, 05:34:43 AM »

hi you guys its 34 and i mean it is very very windy watching world news huge tornado set a record it went thru 4 states killed 50 they said be more like a 100 so many without power killed alot in KY hope all the animals were safe from it.  :(

hi neva so good your daughters got the booster grand next and you. i could not take your sizzling summers i would be stuck inside with ac all the time my dogs would not like it either pearl or sweets well be in a barn with ac like they are now. furnace came on in there this morning for a bit its 52 in there.

hi joho yes diabetes is bad for sores on the feet. you be careful your feet hurt then you need to stop sit down and look at the problem. i do not have diabetes but i sure have sore feet problems all the time. it irks me and jim to go see someone for medical help and they do not speak english worth a darn. or call somewhere and cant understand their english  i was so worried about my possum they were still not here at 7;30 pm i looked again at 8;30 and they were here thank you possum now i can go to sleep heard lots of gunfire yesterday sounded like a machine gun going off really made me mad penny and brownie very scared ran back in the house old griz cant hear well he was out in the dogs yard wandering around i herded him back inside. ran off my mouth too about that gunfire maybe someone heard me cause it stopped after that. or someone had to go inside and eat make a phone call use the bathroom at least it quit.

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/8B055D50038D?z=0

calhound

« Reply #24266 on: December 11, 2021, 05:40:11 AM »

johoward

« Reply #24267 on: December 11, 2021, 08:34:24 AM »

8:07  Thought I was really zooming along until the end.  Was worse than average. LOL Shocker.
Funny night here massive change, but I slept through the whole thing.  Rain stopped, but more coming.  It is 59 degrees at9:18.  So pretty warm.  I think I will buy some live bait, ducks ate all my bread last night at the duck pond, and go fishing.  It is only a short walk and I can wear my dress shoes that are loser.  Maybe won't hurt so much.
Still no word on test results, but it has only been 22 hours, and they were jammed.
Debbie called.  She has a problem with a bathroom wall where the tile are falling off in the shower and the wall is saturated.  She has a plan, but I think it is too costly for her.  The house is a rental unit she bought to house her son Brian and his little sister Shannon.  This is a complication, due to them making their own rules.  Also, she is not charging them enough rent to create an emergency fund for repairs.  The repair will cost thousands and I believe I will have to pay it.  She should not have bought this house.  It is a money pit.  She spoils her children, and they do not appreciate what she does for them.  I can't talk to her about it, because she just gets mad at me.  So I am lying low for a while to see how much she needs.  Thanks for listening.  I feel a little better now, and should be telling her this. Not ya'all LOL
That is all for now my friends.  CUL  GB

calihoula

« Reply #24268 on: December 11, 2021, 04:48:27 PM »

hi joho sounds like your foot is better today i like you feeding the ducks  :) that does sound costly on the bathroom wall  is the shower leaking causes water damage to the wall? my mom and dad had no problem telling me no and thank you mom for that. gb cul

calihoula

« Reply #24269 on: December 11, 2021, 04:58:18 PM »

5:57 on holly