BirdCam Forum > Animal Cams and Information

Jewel and her cubs

<< < (4844/5671) > >>

calhound:

calhound:
hi you guys its 41 here 70 something yesterday 51 in the barn i was in there and jim scared me and pearl he came to shovel her poop help me out said would help tonight too so gives me time to do other stuff lots of office stuff and cleaning up in the house tomorrow try to hit walmart get some christmas stuff.

Hi Joho! like here starts out kinds cold then gets warm oh rats howlers in the kitchen. so funny griz is the loudest his own personal howl. :) i have not worked that boat puzzle yet i had a dream last night i was in a boat and it went over and i struggled and struggled to swim but was so worn out and ready to go under and woke up!! i use to love the water when i was young but now im afraid of it cause of that right there. what would pearl do or any of my others. how is your debbie doing?

Hi Neva! did you have a birthday cake? What is your favorite kind of cake?

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/EA055D4F8974?z=0

calihoula:
i went up in that balloon in 3:55 no not really i would never do that!

johoward:
6:58 Never really wanted to go ballooning.  I think it is a lot like sailing.  Where you travel at the will of the wind.  There is no real sense of motion, because you are at the same speed as the wind. I like to feel the wind.  Like on a motorcycle, or a taboggan,  or skis even.
Another great day here.  Lots of fluffy white snow at dawn.  I mean on every twig and stem.  Fairyland ish.  Then the sun came out, and warmed everything up a lot.  All the snow was gone by early afternoon, but it was warm.
Gonna go see the cams now.  CUL EV1 God Bless

neva:

Balloon dreams ...   25:27     It was supposed to have been 81° today, but I never checked the temp out.  I often thank my mom and dad for bringing my brothers and I here ... no real winter in my location, unless you want to go north, or up in the mountains to find it.

Cal, you asked me what my favorite cake is, I really love German Chocolate Cake.  I was given the recipe by a neighbor of mine, who was in her 80s ... about 60 years ago,  and it is sooo good!  She was such a sweet lady.  I loved her stories about when she was young.  She surprised me and gave me a rocking chair that was one of her wedding gifts ( I had three little ones at the time, and she also gave me her Cedar Chest, both hand made.  They never had children and she wanted these things to go to a young family.  I've passed them on, with my daughter Susan having the rocking chair now, and my son Timothy, believe it or not, has the cedar chest.

(I actually like pies more than cake.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version