Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Bob's Celebration of Life  (Read 6626 times)

mrsfalcon

• Administrator
Bob's Celebration of Life
« on: August 06, 2015, 10:19:23 PM »

Forum friends, I first have to thank you for the lovely emails and messages. I haven't responded personally, but believe me, I have seen and welcomed them. We will get to thanking people once all of this is done. <3

Those of you who have been to Decorah know that parking can be an issue at the Trout Hatchery. Because of that, we have a shuttle bus running between Centrum Mall and the Fish Hatchery for Bob's Public Celebration, which starts at 1:00'ish. The bus starts pickup at the mall at 11:30 and will do the last drop-off at 4:30. We ask everyone who is going to please consider taking the shuttle. If you can't, please consider carpooling. Also, please share with everyone you know is going, however you share. We are trying to make sure everyone can go who wants to, and taking the shuttle and carpooling will be a very big help.

I've attached a map for you. I locked the thread because it is information only. If you have questions, please email me at [email protected]. I will try to answer them (but can't guarantee it right now, just so you know).

Everyone, thanks so much. This has been a hard time for all of us and we really appreciate your support. I'm going to open a thread on Saturday morning for stories of Bob, the eagle cam, and his falcon work. Please feel welcome to share online memories and stories there.

Amy

[attachment deleted by admin]

glogdog

• And He will raise you up on Eagles' wings!
Re: Bob's Celebration of Life
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 06:44:27 AM »

From the Ustream Decorah Eagle Cam Website, Bob's "Celebration of Life"

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/70328347
glogdog