BirdCam Forum > BirdCam General Information, Announcements & Forum Issues

POST PICTURES OF YOUR CURRENT PETS

(1/45) > >>

carewolf10:
I'm sorry but the post with your pet pictures is gone. The good news is you can post your pictures and short videos again.
Looking forward to seeing all your fur and feathered babies.  ~*~ Carol    

dlongkc:
These are my 3 kitty girls and one of my grand-dogs, Violet.

obsver446:

--- Quote from: dlongkc on May 04, 2012, 02:07:07 PM ---These are my 3 kitty girls and one of my grand-dogs, Violet.

--- End quote ---

I have a cat named Big Tony who looks a lot like your Georgy Girl!

ruesgram:

--- Quote from: obsver446 on May 13, 2012, 06:47:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: dlongkc on May 04, 2012, 02:07:07 PM ---These are my 3 kitty girls and one of my grand-dogs, Violet.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
My Kimmie, looked like your cat Kit! She passed over the Rainbow Bridge 10 yrs ago. Loved her so. :)

dlongkc:

--- Quote from: ruesgram on May 14, 2012, 07:06:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: obsver446 on May 13, 2012, 06:47:38 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
My Kimmie, looked like your cat Kit! She passed over the Rainbow Bridge 10 yrs ago. Loved her so. :)

--- End quote ---

obsver, you should post a picture of Big Tony.

rues - Tortoiseshells really stand out don't they? Sorry your Kimmie is gone. You never stop missing your beloved pets. Kit was a rescue; part of a litter that had been dumped at a truck stop in St Joseph, Mo. She was the only one left and they had not been able to catch her. A veterinary tech student from there who was in school here in KC stopped there for coffee one morning on the way to school and the kitten walked right up to her and let her bring her to vet tech school with her. She got all healthy and then came to live with me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version