Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 57184 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #510 on: Yesterday at 06:07:10 AM »

Good morning, the only thing withthe disability forms is he needs to go get dr signitures and mail it in.  I doubt that will happen any time soon  He was cranky yesterday and he cried again he doesnt want to die  His boys showed up  and of course smelt like weed.  I get my mri today and a physical  its a special mri vistionaire MRI they use the results to make the knees.  Interesting I iddnt get that doen the first time. 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #511 on: Yesterday at 09:16:01 AM »

Good Morning 

Heading to the cabin this morning. We're leaving in a little bit.  :)

LB, Maybe tell the nurses about Dr signatures needed and they can help maybe. Good luck with MRI. Sounds interesting.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #512 on: Yesterday at 03:12:00 PM »

Hi Paulie,  Have a good time  at cabin.    I found out the MRI I needed is because my knee is going to be custom made to fit my body.   Here is more about it https://rediscoveryourgo.com/.   The mri was more in depth and I had 3 xrays one of hip knee and ankels all used to make my knee!!!!!  so now I have a generic knee in myleft side. and a designer knee on the right side!!!!!   LOL  Now I have to come up with a name  ;)

surprise surprise my brother idd hand in th epaper work, he even got a letter one off his sons will bring it to him tonight.  I am taking him to hospital tomorrow  dropping him off then will pick him up they will allow him to use the walker instead of wheeel chair.  I seen him walk with walker and he does pretty good. he looks a little unssure but hes doing well.  He just got more sppontmnets sset in through august. he goes almost every day.   It's going to be a long road.   I pray he gets through this.  he cried again last night  saying he doesnt want to die . I feel bad for him 

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #513 on: Today at 06:30:23 AM »

morning

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #514 on: Today at 12:33:46 PM »

LB, That's awesome about your custom made knee! Who knew?! I looked at the link you provided. Very interesting indeed.

Your brother is dealing with a lot for sure.

Severe storm warnings here at cabin. They passed through earlier. Internet was down but okay for now. More severe storms in forecast for this evening/night.

Quotes: Yesterday #1 Today #4