Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 545931 times)

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #11595 on: November 26, 2023, 06:42:56 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, great 365, hundreds of geese! Wow! Giving Tuesday this week! Currently 25, high 36 today. We got about half an inch of snow yesterday. Back in the 40s starting Wednesday!

Lani, sweet kitty asleep with the ornaments.... Love the ZZ Toppish Cat Band pic! Reminded me of Angela's Dad on Bones! Wow, Aly must have a good-sized portfolio, with all the Payson clients, and Gila Courts. Is that in the Phoenix area?

kb, oh no, another moose! Rutt and Nutt! Great picture of you and Chris from a few years ago!

baz, your walk sounds ethereal... the big wide-open tall grassland marsh, and then down the path through the woods to a floating kayak launch in the cypress trees wooded marsh that becomes the intracoastal waterway that winds through the marsh to the river...  I would love to walk with you!

T40, great videos and love the Kitty I.T.!

tsk, great pics of Lulu the Supervisor, especially the one with the little nun sitting next to her! Looks like Lulu gave stuff a good look over! You will have a fun time at your Girl's Party!

« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 06:49:39 AM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #11596 on: November 26, 2023, 06:58:37 AM »

GOOD SUNDAY MORNING EVERYONE

29 degrees.   Snow on the ground this AM covering the grass and lightly on concrete surfaces.  More to come today.

PHYL   LOL  I think she was playing peek-a-boo with me or checking to see if she was still a good girl.  LOL  Funny kitty wrapped in throw.  :)    Cool 365 esp first few seconds.

KB  Interesting but also makes sense re Rutt and Nutt.

LANI   Sweet good night kitty  :)

CLYNN  Awww baby bison and to think how huge it will become  :o   Van  :o :o :o    Not a nun - An old time St Nick with a log white beard and a pipe.  It is an incense burner   ;) ;)  Incense sits inside and smoke comes out his pipe
« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 07:03:05 AM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

clynndunn

« Reply #11597 on: November 26, 2023, 07:03:41 AM »

tsk, just took this picture...

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #11598 on: November 26, 2023, 08:32:18 AM »

some bounce
We will be driving thru light snow showers today.
Brr.
HAGD
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #11599 on: November 26, 2023, 08:36:43 AM »

CLYNN  Pretty much what we have going on here.

HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY TALON

Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #11600 on: November 26, 2023, 08:55:20 AM »

some bounce
We will be driving thru light snow showers today.
Brr.
HAGD

Hopefully by the time you get closer to the metro the roads will have improved. No salt and there were hundreds of accidents here last night tig...Amazing what a light dusting of snow at the right temp caused highways to become glare ice.
Heads up!

A dumbo octopus...the real name is too difficult, LOL

Morning all.

clynn - we had about the same measure of snow

Yah!...Mr. Tower is here perching.

clynndunn

« Reply #11601 on: November 26, 2023, 09:29:54 AM »

Talon is spending his 9th birthday here!

clynndunn

« Reply #11602 on: November 26, 2023, 09:59:38 AM »

Yesterday... today is their last day in the warm, they fly to the cold tomorrow morning!

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #11603 on: November 26, 2023, 10:37:32 AM »

Sunday Blessings Beakers!
Hi Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #11604 on: November 26, 2023, 10:38:55 AM »

Thanx kB
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #11605 on: November 26, 2023, 10:48:25 AM »

Happy Birthday to CLynn's Talon...

Wishing you loads of fun and lots of 'wins'.
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

LisaG1967

« Reply #11606 on: November 26, 2023, 11:35:29 AM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Beakers....Happy Sunday!

karen - The rest of my dinner went in the garbage yesterday, too.  Three days of eating it was enough for me. 

baz - WTG on the walking!

tsk - I started out with 5 minutes at first on treadmill, as it is definitely different than walking outside. I gradually increased. 

kb - Oh wow, two moose's now?

Lani - Awww, sweet kitty in box of ornaments

Phyl - Thanks for the RRP post about Giving Tuesday, and the 365. 

clynn - Baby bison is adorable!  Wow, the van, love it. Snow day for you, and the other snowy Beakers today !
Snow Day song:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u3XWri8BoU

tig and KB - Be careful!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Talon!!!

kbshcb

« Reply #11607 on: November 26, 2023, 01:33:28 PM »

I am sorry we didn't post anything on the 60th anniversary of JFK's death..Nov. 22..

Chris and I watched the entire History Channel documentary recently. It was fabulous.

Found this tribute by Bob Dylan a 17 minute couplets of rambling tune that has one transfixed.

I personally believe this country would be a different country without this and feel sorry for those born since who can't possibly know what it was like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NbQkyvbw18
"Murder most foul"

It helps to listen with the lyrics:
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-e&q=Murder+most+foul+lyrics#ip=1

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #11608 on: November 26, 2023, 02:23:34 PM »

CLYNN   Such a cute pic of Talon.  A birthday to remember.  :)  Such a  cute family pic too and an exciting experience holding a gator ?  :o

OH NO LANI   Now his Holiness.... ;D

LISA  Actually Tim was out and I was hanging the ornaments and watching a Hallmark movie   ;) ;)  He was going to start the snowblowers yesterday but now is out there.  We won't need them even tho it is still snowing  Pretty much a wet lake effect right now.  34 degrees.

Lulu found the tree skirt and did some "hunting" on it but all in all really behaved herself and was just sitting or laying nearby watching  LOL   She even laid for a while on the skirt.
Chicagoland

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #11609 on: November 26, 2023, 02:26:08 PM »

Happy Birthday Talon!