Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2023  (Read 66802 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers 2023
« Reply #1305 on: December 27, 2023, 10:01:43 PM »

Bounce
Merry Christmas all!

Paulie... I will be there for that dinner... Yum!

TTFN
Hi Tig, Merry Christmas to you too!! Okay! I'll set plates out for you and Camper.  :) I wish I could! I hope you and Camper are having a pleasant holiday together. 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1306 on: December 27, 2023, 10:07:13 PM »

good afternoon sounds like a wonderful weekend for you Paulie and agan for the rest of the week and next week.  Work is slow real slow I a watching movies most of day check through out day to see if anything comes up.   Usually no, Thank god I am home,  Maybe I should keep pushing to work from home if it continues to be slow but not sure how I can d that . I have my dentist appointment tomorrow took out the amoxicillan so I remeber to take it 1 hour before my appointment  Now I am nervous if something happens
LB, No worries about your dental appointment tomorrow. You'll take your amoxicillin and you'll be set. All will go good.  ;)

I figured work was slow again for you. That makes for a loooong day .. especially when in office. I agree it's good you're working from home now and can watch movies and just relax honestly. 

Don't forget to do your daily home exercises.  ;D  I had to say that!

Quotes: #1 for sure. Well said!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1307 on: December 28, 2023, 06:44:22 AM »

Good morning I am sure taking advantage of being slow I eded up watchng the  the whole series of the body guard 6 episodes. LOL    Now I have to pick something out for today lol  I am doing my exercises I have time lol  I have my reminder too. I do it once a day when I have PT but 2x when I dont  . Have you been to the cabin lately? any live photos captureed?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 06:51:30 AM by LBLNJ0668 »
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1308 on: December 28, 2023, 09:34:40 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, How was your dental appointment today?

Good for you taking advantage of slow work honestly. I still say Yay you're still at home. Wow to you watching that whole series.

Great about your reminder and exercises. You're right on track to a full recovery. You're determined!

No to cabin since before I was there before Thanksgiving. I haven't had the time once I started preparing for Thanksgiving then Christmas. No time now until sometime after the new year. I'm definitely looking forward to it when we can go!! The Autumn decorations outside the cabin are still up!! I did get Christmas decorations and a really pretty swag to hang on the front porch railings but didn't get there to do anything. I figure next year. lol

Nope to any live videos there on the Ring camera. Oh wait yes there was one the other night a large racoon walking around but that's it.
Since hunting season ended there's been no movement at front or back of cabin.  :(
As far as all the trail cameras set up on trees further out in the woods no-one has been there to check them.

The electric bill there definitely went up because we haven't been there to use the wood stove to heat the cabin. We do have electric baseboard heat in the downstairs rooms and especially the utility closet where the well water and septic water clarification tanks are. There's 3 or 4 tall tanks. The contractor told up to keep the thermostats set at 50 during the winter when we're not there because it gets really cold and to ensure the tanks and water lines remain okay. We don't want any burst water lines etc inside cabin!
Last winter the outside temp went to minus 27. Anyway my point is with us not having been there for a while to use wood stove to heat cabin and using electric only to heat the bill I just received is $100. Sure surprised me!! I wasn't expecting that!
We need to get there soon to fire up that wood stove!!

Quote #1 again. Another good one.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 09:37:11 AM by paulie »

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1309 on: December 28, 2023, 06:06:57 PM »

Hello, dentist appointment went well just a cleaning remmebered ro take my amoxicillian. I go again in April .   Another slow day. my boss said we can leave at 300 tomorrow yippeee. I am so tired. I havent been sleeping well.   I cant stay in the same posititon for long and once I move I wake up because of the stiffnes plus the arthritis pain in right knee. not sure what to do with this.  LOL I have pillow for my legs but cant tay in that posoition long either. PLus copper is back to getting u way to early   but otday not so bad the problem he moves around too and than he does little grunts and I guess since I am up I hear them and when he sees I move he pokes his head up.  He definitly turned into a velcro dog.   LOL He'll walk in front of me than stops.  He is going to hhurt me with his little moves.  lol
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1310 on: December 29, 2023, 06:58:42 AM »

Good mornng hopefully I fet offf early 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1311 on: December 29, 2023, 03:48:16 PM »

Hi LB, Yay you got off early today! Good about your dental appointment yesterday.
Have you ever tried a dog bed on the floor? Maybe Copper would like one and put his favorite blanket or something he likes in it. Oh maybe a sheet with your scent on it. Would be nice if he's sleep in it and not on bed with you. You need your sleep and comfort. You might have to resort to telling/training him no more sleeping on the bed. Probably not easy though.

Gracie's birthday party here yesterday was great. The last of family left at 10:30 last night. Long day.
Busy today shopping for New Year's Day meal. The food store was packed!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1312 on: December 29, 2023, 07:40:34 PM »

Hi Paulie,  since my surgery he hasnt been sleeping with me maybe 1or 2x but not until like 400 in the morning after he wakes me up to go out.  He actually downt bothe mer me whe nhe did sleep on the bed for the brief period. LOL I think I may keep him up the way I turn around and adjust my self  . PT says the sleeping an take a while becuase of the stiffness. That can take up to 6 months to improve.  Fun!!!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1313 on: December 30, 2023, 08:08:03 AM »

Good Morning  Happy last weekend of 2023!!! LOL

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1314 on: December 30, 2023, 12:00:58 PM »

Hi LB, Same to you! I'm spending mine doing laundry and cleaning. LOL

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1315 on: December 30, 2023, 12:25:41 PM »

That sounds like a relaxing weekend for you   :P ;) :D

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1316 on: December 31, 2023, 08:53:15 AM »

good morning Cloudy last day of the year here.   Atleast it's not raning

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1317 on: December 31, 2023, 10:10:05 AM »

That sounds like a relaxing weekend for you   :P ;) :D
LB, Yep! Lol I just now read this/your post from yesterday.  ;D :P ;) 

Same here today with weather and agree to not raining!

Finishing things up today and looking forward to tomorrow with family and my son and dil from NC arriving for the week. Will be nice.

Do you watch any of the Hallmark tv shows? Charlie and I have been and I thought of you looking for shows. They are happy and uplifting. There's a Hallmark Mystery Channel too we want to try. You might like that one too.

jicaji

« Reply #1318 on: December 31, 2023, 10:43:49 AM »

Number 3

Wishing everyone a Very Happy, Healthy New Year.  For me, I'm glad 2023 is over....Tuesday I'll post again to explain. 

OH, BTW, we had two Blue Birds show up on our feeder on the deck.  Fed a bit then left.  Guess they were on their way to the next feeding stop.  They are so beautifiul.

LB...It's been raining here just about all last week.  Finally the sun peaked through for about an hour this morning.  Cloudy now but no rain exxpeted.

Paulie, I watch Hallmark channel.  I get sucked in, however within the first 10 minutes, I know how it's going to end LOL.  But it is always uplifting.

And you have so much energy with all the hosting you do.  You are amazing.  I was tired just from staying with my daughter on Christmas...she had both sides of the family and did such a wonderful job with decorations, table settings, and of course, the foods and desserts were out of this world.  Not to mention the cocktails.  It was a couple of days I really needed, but I was tired when we got home....go figure.

Again, Happy, Healthy New Year to you all.  Next year has got to be better.... hopefully.

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1319 on: December 31, 2023, 12:00:12 PM »

Paulie, I watch Hallmark channel.  I get sucked in, however within the first 10 minutes, I know how it's going to end LOL.  But it is always uplifting.

Nope I dont watch the Hallmark channel. the reason being exactly what Jacaji said. too predicable.  LOL  I think I am the only one that diesnt watch the Hallmark channel    Good to see you Jacaji. 

I am watching godless now on netflex Its a western