Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 08:13:10 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
(((Alex)))
BL, see you have your sea legs back!  Thanks fir the links? Old Guy thanks fot yhe volcano info and tge Dali snd thr bridge!   Interesting stuff!
Tig, that is a beautiful coleus!  I am going to look for onr.  Do u plan to plant in the ground or in a pot?   Clynn, you had some on a pot, how big?

I remember that game of telling something to someone and waiting for it to go all around and then listentng to the final version!  Was great on a bus beginning in front behind the driver, going down that side, across the back and up the other side!

Clynn, beautiful collection of plants!  Good job!   Ute Sofie!

Baz, do you use bio freeze on your knees?  Not a permanent fix but gives a little relief.
No housekeeper today.  That is okay.
Have a very nice hydrangea in the back that is ready to bloom!   Had 3 bushes there years ago that did not do well but the stem of one of  them got buried and took root!   I cut it loose from the mother plant and left it alone.  The  little thing has been growing on its own for 3 or 4 years and it looks great!   One of the  blue flowered ones.

The help is supposed to help me shop and they drive my car to stores, dr. Apts, etc.   also do light housekeeping .   I do not need a lot of personal care..  i have them 3 times a week for a few hours, 4 max.   Nice.

Piper says ir is time fir bed!  Seds all in the path Of the storms, stay safe!   Iris, be good to NG!

on: Today at 07:19:02 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by clynndunn
Phyl, you and Jim and Maggie stay safe!

Just checked the Hellgate cam, someone is peacefully brooding the precious egg. Can't tell who it is, their back is to the cam but I am guessing it is NG because it's quiet...   ;D ;D

tsk, I'm glad you read the Axel news, I think I am glad I didn't... ::)

Here's what I got at Goode's (and Sophie in the bucket). The 3rd pic is Ed's Tomato plants, one big one, 4 little ones:

oldguy, good video on the clean up of the Key Bridge!

BL, very interesting how they are going to take care of that bridge!

Good Night Beakers!

on: Today at 06:27:22 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by nanimal
Thanks for the fantastic pics today, STL!

on: Today at 06:24:29 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
BL  That was really a good animation of the demo process.

PHYL   Thanks for the Axel news.  What a heartbreak for the staff.

on: Today at 06:15:02 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by LisaG1967
Oldguy - Thanks for the videos.  Our local Baltimore news WJZ reported about that this morning. 

Baz. - Hope your knee feels better soon. 

Tsk - Post pics of your flowers when you plant, please.

BrokenLug - Thanks for the links.

Phyl - So sad about Axel.  Be safe!

Good night, everyone  :)

on: Today at 05:45:46 PM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by LBLNJ0668
I slept ok.  I always sleep well until about 3-4 then the tossing and turning and dozing take splaces.   I spoke too soon. Got all crazy today and I am behind again but learning again.  LOL I am enjoying  though.   I didnt stat my exercising walking yet this weekend plus I will walk outside yesterday I was too tired.  I'll dtart again this weekend as well. I listen to music I have ear pods and put on a music app on my phone  I want a tread mill but not in pbudger right now   I want walking pad.   I want omething like this but with the handlesso I can hold onto  LOL  https://urlgeni.us/amzn/X2jR3 something like this you can probably opy and paste into google if link does not work , It's only a couple of hundred dollars but not in the budget right now maybe in a few months   Yes I work from home next week but I do have to go into the office on WWednesday will ask if I can go home afterwards. 

on: Today at 05:43:06 PM 
Started by T40cfr403 - Last post by MpMom
 ;)

on: Today at 05:38:16 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
The dads sure hate to give up their egg shift......  ;D

on: Today at 05:29:58 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl
The tornados are active again today...  currently Mo. Il. TN. and NC. have warnings.  Expecting storms to make it all the way to the Atlantic. this afternoon/evening.

Nashville, TN is in the straight-line. Already winds are stirred up and billowing and the skies are dark and thunderous  and more
Disaster warnings  issued and emergency contact numbers ...local news is on track.

on: Today at 05:24:33 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl

Remembering Axel the Beloved Ambassador Wolf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Urvy71jWA

Axel provided us so many wonderful moments. He will be missed. Live cams in partnership with @IntlWolfCenter

You can read the full release about what happened to Axel here: https://wolf.org/headlines/axel-ambas...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10