Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 07:13:43 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by LisaG1967
kb - Beautiful flowers in your yard.  Good idea to change your ENT appt that was this afternoon.

Lani - The big hole in the font/side of the ship where the bridge fell on it, is what amazed me. Thanks for the Royal update.  Yay for the name Finnegan!

tsk - I have a 3 month appointment at ENT on June 7th.  Regular check up for you?  We will need to compare notes on the tinnitus.    :D

tig - Enjoy your spa day!

clynn - Glad you are safe.  Cute pics of S&S.  Misty is the ice cube player here.  Beautiful eaglets!

baz - Waving at ya!

karen - Glad you had no other issues at the oil change. 

Lori - Thank you and miss you too!  Ooo, lots of yummy strawberry goodies.

E4E - Thank you  :)

Beakers, please be safe in this weather.

on: Today at 07:09:00 PM 
Started by calhound - Last post by calihoula
hi joho paul and his wife my heroes your bake beans sound good im eating a cheese sandwich with bbq sauce for later when i wake up hungry i have a blackberry jelly sandwich in my walmart sack hooked on handlebars of my knee scooter and little debbie fancy cakes. my bottle of diet dr pepper i was in the barn at little before three and really windy air funny color all them little bitty cedar trees my mom brought up years ago i planted in a row back by barn now huge thick like a fence facing south so blocks alot of wind planted bunch more in hay field facing north blocks north wind so i was emptying water outta big bucket that catches water from barn ac jim getting drain hose for it and run it out thru holes where stuff comes in for ac furnace i have to make few trips every time sky not looking so good i came in it rained hard could not hear the radio i got real close under tornado warning severe storms for shoot me indy take cover well im in the barn i thought i can go into sweets area its made of heavy steel and bottom thick wooden boards take indy with me then it stopped raining all quiet then jim was home came in i saw blue skies sun out  :)

on: Today at 06:54:56 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Eagles4evr1116
Clynn- I know you are looking forward to having the Munchkins every Wednesday and you mentioned May 29th!!!  Can't believe that is already next week!!      Love the pic of S & S! :)

Tsk- I too always wanted to see what Katy chose to wear for each show!  I enjoyed 'Idol' so much this season - many contestants left too soon!  Lots of great talent for sure!

Karen- It is hard to imagine just how large the Dali ship is - so glad the ship is moving now.    That's great news; no issues found with your car! :)

Tig- Hope you hear from your Doctor soon!  Hopefully you will get Rosie again sometime in the near future - when her parents decide to go on a trip! :)    Have a wonderful stay at the Lake next week! 8)     Beautiful 'Russians' - Siberian flower!!!

Kb- Wow! Those photos of 'land spout' yesterday! :o ::)   Probably was good to change your ear appt to tomorrow. Good to be safe.   Love your Iris!   Just saw more of your fabulous pics!! You have lots of gorgeous flowers & plants!!!

Phyl- Thank you for all the info you posted on the Cicadas in TN.  I haven't talked to my cousin about the Cicadas, but she lives in TN and is approx. 2 or 3 hours out of Nashville.      Love the Cane Ridge Bluebirds picture!

Og- Thank you for Dali link.

Puff- You sure are busy with your yard & home!

LisaG- Glad to know you got a little bit better sleep {{Lisa}}

Lani- Thank you for all the great Albie info and pics! ;D   Our weather is in the mid 60's this week - so I'm happy!

Baz-  You have a good evening too!

Lori-  Like all the yummy treats!!  Wish I could taste a few of them! ;D

Wishing all Beakers an evening of peace & relaxation.  All be safe.

on: Today at 06:43:47 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by BrokenLug
LoriD keep an eye to your NW ..

on: Today at 06:34:55 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by BrokenLug
kb & tig it looks like the worst of the severe has moved to your east .. a lot of rain yet to come.

on: Today at 06:06:50 PM 
Started by PinkEagle - Last post by STLbf
Great pic of the sandhills!  Here's another from about noon.
And the turtles are out basking on the log they prefer about 5:30 PM.
Stormy weather expected soon.

on: Today at 06:02:18 PM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by STLbf
Still just the one pip late this afternoon.

on: Today at 05:57:14 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by STLbf
Still raining at DNN.  Batten down your hatches, everybirdie, storms on the way here.

on: Today at 05:55:55 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by STLbf
U-09 perched on the nest box camera housing most of this afternoon, also spending some time on a bluff ledge and on a dead branch that Newman also likes.  Didn't see him on the rewind today.  Storms on the way for tonight.

on: Today at 05:53:24 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
CLYNN    Looks like Mother Nature did some tree trimming in your yard.  Glad you are OK  We could have something going on between 8 and 10 tonight-  a big unless - it loses some strength moving into our area....Look at that white tummy on that big boy Finn!!
I wrote down that shut down info for TIG.

TIG  Going on a vacay in style!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10