Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Jewel and her cubs  (Read 664703 times)

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
Re: Jewel and her cubs
« Reply #26325 on: February 16, 2023, 05:31:42 AM »

Very nice Chiefs Fans
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

calhound

« Reply #26326 on: February 16, 2023, 05:50:35 AM »

hi you guys its 25 and raining ice. sidewalk to barn was so very slick my old tennis shoe has no tread on them but what my feet will let me wear. got to barn door and thought oh no i have nothing to pry it open if iced over but with the furnace going i guess it came right open could hear Maybe calling me from inside. my raccoonies ran over for cookies and dog food. hope jim will be okay he went to work in this.  yay docs fox back and better!!

its 37 in iceland 33 in kyiv and 51 in the barn

hi joho i just get so tired at times feel good early in the morning and got so much too do. i dont know about picking up taxes today. maybe when jim gets home go in his truck. cousin janice sent me that pic of the chiefs yesterday at the parade. no way would i want to go to that. coach reid said he celebrated by getting a pizza! two horses in the barn with gate between them. yes we love neva!! :)

gb ukraine and i read russia stolen thousands of ukraine children and have them retraining to think russian. now nato eu just when is enough enough gb all animals and gb all of us

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/0F055D5A3D7F?z=0

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

johoward

« Reply #26327 on: February 16, 2023, 07:49:40 AM »

6:17 cool 38 at 8:41.  Getting colder, but dry.
Terrible scenes from Ukraine.  Just so sad to see all those people trying to survive.  Some with missing limbs.
Brown horse is holding left rear hoof up off ground. Huge dogs eating off the tables.
Eagles have already laid the first egg.  I think in MN DNR Cam.
Bear under porch is doing great.
Falcons coming into nest box at GSB on the Mississippi.  Spring is coming.
GTG second coffee is getting cold, and paper won't read itself.
No haircut yet.  Maybe today if it rains.
CUL EV1 GBU andGB Ukraine

calihoula

« Reply #26328 on: February 16, 2023, 10:11:25 AM »

hi joho ice is thick here lots of wrecks on local news just did barn stuff everyone is good in the barn my walker got me there and back and i brought it in the garage i think changing to snow now dogs deck ramp ice penny and brownie got back up in the house cali could not get up the ramp. she slid back down i was going to crawl out but i would slide down so got a coffee can full of bird seed threw it out deck ramp she made it up. so everyone is in. donkey cam horses outside eating no gate between them bay brown horse not real nice to that paint he might need some nice lessons. nope paper wont read itself god aint doing the praying for ya from country song i like oh oh just heard a mouse squeak in the kitchen here dogs did not
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

calihoula

« Reply #26329 on: February 16, 2023, 06:11:30 PM »

hi you guys done for this day i was in the barn jim came in said how did you get down that sidewalk without falling i fell twice my moms trusty walker did you not see it outside the door he said wasnt it slick yep i went ultra slow then i pretended i was using it real real slow jim laughed said he may need it to get back in up to 44 tomorrow and almost 60 sat sun.  night
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

calhound

« Reply #26330 on: February 17, 2023, 05:22:22 AM »

hi you guys its 16 here 37 in iceland 35 snowing in kviv and 51 in the barn. checked donkey cam one side i see horses white butt and other side is elvis and his mabel and sitting up on their side wooden wall is a raccoonie.looking like my barn.

gb ukraine gb all animals and gb all of us

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/A7055D51534B?z=0

johoward

« Reply #26331 on: February 17, 2023, 09:29:59 AM »

7:09 Winter is back.  No haircut yet.  Maybe today.  No real hurry.  Not going to any weddings or funerals that I know of.  Just Walmart, and we all know how to dress for that! LOL
Not very nice out.  Cold and windy.  Trace of snow.  27 degrees at 10:28.
Paper and coffee all done for the day.  Taxes out of my hands for now.  House keeping can wait. Laundry can wait.  Looks like a lazy day on the computer for me.
CUL EV1.  GBU and GB Ukraine

johoward

« Reply #26332 on: February 17, 2023, 12:00:27 PM »

1:00 PM still here, but seat is getting hard.  So I will go get lunch of sorts. All cams look normal for now.  Eggs are comin fast and furious. YAY!
BY GBU

calhound

« Reply #26333 on: February 17, 2023, 01:12:08 PM »

hi joho you been sitting all morning in front of computer i went and picked up our taxes yay we did okay too dont have to mail the business ones now they electronic file them too no post office i go to the one in richmond very old post office people very nice but no handicap stuff at all lots of cement stairs door hard to open but like i said people who work in there very nice and its my area i go too walmart harps feed store mcdonalds sometimes gas but when i got gas the lady told me that silver box out there by pumps i need to push that button and she will come out and get my money. propane man came and filled up tank so we are good for awhile. donkey cam showed empty barn well a bird is in there.

calhound

« Reply #26334 on: February 17, 2023, 01:19:37 PM »

neva

« Reply #26335 on: February 17, 2023, 03:26:42 PM »

Dog & Quad ...  37:21    64°  (2:20 pm)  Somewhat overcast and windy. They tell us it will become more Spring like in the next few days,  Hope so.

Hello everyone.

Hi Joho.   It's okay to have a lazy day sometimes, you've spent a lifetime doing what you were supposed to do.  As for that haircut, there's still the ponytail option.  You could get a couple of tattoos to go with that and make the long hair look like it was the plan all along.  😊   (I'm just joking with you.)  😉  ... besides, then you might have to get a motorcycle to complete the look.   

Hi Cal.    Thanks for the puzzle and report on what Dr. Rogers is up to, each day.  I appreciate it.  It is pretty amazing how these animals come to trust him as much as they do. 
     Do you carry your phone with you into the barn? 

"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
(J.W. Stephens)

calihoula

« Reply #26336 on: February 17, 2023, 06:16:54 PM »

hi neva! no i dont carry my phone to the barn only in my purse not a phone person i know er in the barn but i dont if car breaks down ill have it in my purse.  :) so funny joho long hair pony tail tattoos hey he already has a motor bike biker name joho! my sidewalk melted im watching my lottery dream house with david bromstad he is nice looking dont like all his tatoos but he is very nice perfect for that show. how are the dogs and cats oh did your grand move out?

calhound

« Reply #26337 on: February 18, 2023, 05:21:04 AM »

hi you guys its 32 here 37 in iceland 38 rain snow in kviv and 51 in the barn. just saw on cnn russia firing big missles ukraine pres zen once again asking for air defense and where are those tanks should not have to beg for those things.

gb ukraine gb all animals and gb all of us

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/81055D4D6B36?z=0

calhound

« Reply #26338 on: February 18, 2023, 05:24:28 AM »

donkey cam elvis and mab on one side in barn laying down paint horse on the other side laying down oh elvis up now bird on rail dont see that bay brown horse.

calihoula

« Reply #26339 on: February 18, 2023, 12:24:14 PM »

joho where are you getting your long hair trimmed doing your taxes napping watching tv eating watching cams bay horse on donkey cam he is outside up on the hill alone